The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
The largest and most expensive listing that was reported sold last week on YATCO was the 143′ (43.59m) stunning motor yacht STARSHIP.
- She was built by Van Mill in 1986, delivered to an experienced yacht owner in 1988 and in 2020 she benefitted from a full refit.
- Her 2 x Caterpillar engines are from 2003, with a horsepower of 2250 each.
- They take her cruising at a comfortable 13 knots and reach a max speed of 17 knots.
- STARSHIP’s lucky new owner can look forward to enjoying her many luxuries and comforts like the outdoor gym, the 360-panoramic sea view from the jacuzzi, fun with the many water toys/waterslide, relaxing at the bar and much more.
She was listed for sale with Robert Stotler at Worth Avenue Yachts LLC – Palm Beach yacht brokerage.
Yachts New to the Market
11.11 is the motor yacht for sale with everything that you can ever wish for.
- This quality 63m (206′ 9″) steel hulled yacht comes from a great pedigree and was built in 2015 by the famous Italian builder Benetti.
- 11.11 has had the works and services completed for her 5-year survey; the owner spent 2 million euro and in 2021 another 1 million euro on maintenance.
- This amazing yacht features an interior yacht design by Candy & Candy with a yacht exterior by Azimut/Benetti.
- Her guests and owner can arrive via helicopter using the touch-and-go helipad, enjoy the large beach club and great collection of water toys.
- They will be arriving in splendour with the luxury limousine-tender and once onboard, they can enjoy all the luxuries and comforts imaginable.
This yacht was added to the for-sale market last week and is listed for sale at $64,938,608 USD (€59,500,000 EUR) with yacht broker Matt Pinckney from Burgess – UK.
Yacht location is Bequia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines.
The 125′ 10″ (38.35m) motor yacht NEVER BLUE was added to the yachts for sale market last week.
- She was built in 2018 by Ferretti and features a yacht interior and exterior design by Francesco Paszkowski.
- She is sporty and ready to take you anywhere, with a planning GRP hull and 2 x MTU engines with 2638 horsepower each that takes her cruising at a great 21 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 25 knots.
- Her guests can enjoy fin stabilization at anchor and underway, benefit from both the bow and stern toy garage and relishing in the flybridge jacuzzi.
- This stunning yacht sleeps 12 guests in 5 staterooms. NEVER BLUE and her yacht crew of 6 is ready to cruise, go on adventures and cater to the guests and owners’ every need.
The largest sailing yacht listed for sale on YATCO last week is the 107′ 11″ (32.89m) AVALON.
- She was built by Southern Pacific Yachts and delivered to an experienced yacht owner in 1987 who took AVALON on a world sail trip.
- In 1999 she was bought by a new owner and had a complete interior refit in New Zealand.
- The owner sailed her extensively and after a few years the original owner bought her back.
- She benefitted from a refit in 2009 and in 2015 she was sold to the current owner who sailed and treasured this great yacht ever since.
- AVALON offers the opportunity to sail the world with grace, in safety and comfort.
- This yacht is ready to take her yacht crew of 5 and 6 lucky guests on adventures and holidays.
- This is a massive vessel with an LOA of 282′ 2″ (86m).
- She can sleep an impressive 42 guests in 21 staterooms.
- The yacht crew of 19 is ready to cater to the guests’ and owners’ every need.
- She was built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure in 1963 by Devonport.
- In 1998 she benefitted from a refit and then again, another refit in 2017.
- This classic beauty can sail the world with her great range of more than 10,000 nautical miles.
- Her guests can enjoy the sauna, spa-pool, massage room, beauty salon, yoga studio, and an impressive master stateroom of 1,000 square feet.
CHAKRA currently located in Saint Barthelemy, French West Indies.