The following facts were gathered from YATCO that highlight the yachts that are new to the market, as well as yachts that have been sold the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest yacht added to the YATCO for sale market last week is the 148′ 6″ (45.26m) steel-hulled cruising sailboat yacht BLUSH. This remarkable sailing yacht was built in 2007 by PERINI NAVI and sails under a Jamaican commercial flag.
- BLUSH benefitted from refit works in both 2020 and again in 2022 with the latest also including ABS Class 15-year special survey, which was estimated to have cost approximately 1.8 million EUR.
- This cruising yacht is in great condition and is ready to take a new lucky owner sailing, she accommodates up to 12 guests in four luxurious staterooms.
- Her owner and guests can enjoy her extremely spacious deck space, al fresco dining, the many sunbeds and social areas, an on-deck jacuzzi with a panoramic sea view, a beautiful interior design by Perini Navi, a well-equipped entertainment system, and much more.
- BLUSH is located and available in Monaco.
This yacht is listed for sale for 12,495,000 EUR (approximately 13,417,306 USD) with renowned senior yacht broker Alex Lees-Buckley for Camper & Nicholsons Monaco.
The luxurious and elegant 146′ 8″ (44.7m) motor yacht PRINCESS ANNA is the largest motor yacht added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week. PRINCESS ANNA was built with a fiberglass yacht hull in 2002 by INTERMARINE and benefitted from a refit in 2021.
- This motor yacht is powered by 2x Caterpillar engines with a hp of 1350 each, with a cruising speed of 12 knots and a maximum speed of almost 16 knots.
- The guests and owner can enjoy their time onboard to the fullest, benefitting from the luxurious sundeck with a 365-degree panoramic sea views from the jacuzzi, extremely large sun pads, al fresco dining, a large inflatable extension to the beach club and the calming and light interior yacht design by Zuretti Interior Design.
- This yacht is ready to cruise and taking a new owner and guests on adventures. She is currently located in FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
This stunning yacht is listed for sale at 8,900,000 USD with listing yacht broker Henry Schonthal for Reel Deal Yachts.
In pristine condition, 107′ (32.61m) motor yacht PRIMA MEA was newly listed for sale last week. PRIMA MEA features an exterior yacht design by Vicem Design and was built in 2013 by VICEM.
- Maintained to the highest standard, PRIMA MEA and her crew of six are ready to go cruising and cater to her next owner. She can accommodate up to 10 in five beautifully decorated staterooms.
- Her lucky guests enjoy some amazing features, including a on deck jacuzzi with sea view, al fresco dining, great interior and exterior spaces for sunbathing, socializing, and enjoying all the comforts of yachting to the fullest.
- PRIMA MEA is located in WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
Available for sale at 4,900,000 USD with the yacht broker Mark Elliott for IYC – Ft.Lauderdale.
One of the larger yachts that was reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 93′ 7″ (28.5m) explorer style motor yacht VENERA. This stunning aluminum hulled, luxury motor yacht was built in 2020 by VAN DER VALK.
Her new lucky owner can enjoy the safety and comfort of her stabilizing system both at anchor and underway, the on-deck jacuzzi, al fresco dining, the tasteful interior design by the designer Guido de Groot and much more.
Accommodation onboard is offered for up to 10 guests in five staterooms with a crew of four catering to their every need.
VENERA was listed with yacht brokers Marina Bondarenko and Carole Moran for Eastwind Yachts before the sale.
Her new owner can enjoy her timeless Yacht Interiors by Shelley which features charming wood, granite galley tops, and excellent craftsmanship. Additional highlights include al fresco dining, several comfortable sun pads on her bow deck, and much more. She sleeps 10 guests in five staterooms, with accommodation for one crew member.
KISMET is powered by 2x Caterpillar engines each with an HP of 1400, with a cruising speed of 17 knots and a maximum speed of almost 21 knots.
The motor yacht was listed with yacht broker Michael DiCondina for Hargrave Custom Yachts before the sale.