Yachts New to the Market
The largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week is the 216ft 7″ (66m) long steel hulled motor yacht called LUNA B. This stunning motor yacht was built in 2005 by the OCEANCO and benefitted from a 2019 refit.
A hugely successful charter vessel, LUNDA B (ex M/Y DILBAR) presents a great investment opportunity for her new owners to create revenue, as well as enjoy using her privately.
- The interior yacht design is the work of renowned designer Alberto Pinto. Calm and luxurious, LUNA B offers amazing social spaces and accommodation for up to 16 guests in 8 luxurious staterooms.
- Her yacht owner and guests can take advantage of her many amazing five-star amenities, including her extraordinary large fly deck swimming pool and jacuzzi, state-of-the-art entertainment system and cinema, zero speed stabilizers, and generous beach club.
- LUNA B is currently located in Monaco.
This yacht is listed for sale for €49,500,000 (approximately $53,124,128) with agent and yacht broker Vesa Kaukonen of LARGE YACHT CORPORATION.
OCEAN PURE 2
The elegant and sleek 134ft 7″ (41m) OCEAN PURE 2 is the largest sailing yacht added to the YATCO yachts for sale market within the last week. OCEAN PURE 2 is a sloop sailing yacht sailing with striking black sails, and was built with a GRP hull in 1992 by CONCORDE YACHTS. This stylish yacht benefitted from a refit in 2019 and is ready for sailing adventures and luxurious holidays.
- OCEAN PURE 2 accommodates up to 11 sleeping guests in 5 staterooms, the guests are taken care of and catered for by a crew of 7.
- The guests and owner can enjoy their al fresco sailing experience, as OCEAN PURE 2 benefits from on-deck sun pads, sunbeds, and outdoor dining. After a long day in the sun, those on board can relax in the luxurious interior by the Farr Yacht Design.
- She is located in Palma De Mallorca, Spain.
She is listed for sale for €5,900,000 (approximately $6,331,967) with yacht broker Maël Fiolet of Camper & Nicholsons Monaco.
RAMBLE ON ROSE
The second largest yacht to be listed for sale last week is the beautiful 196ft 10″ (59.99m) RAMBLE ON ROSE. This stunning motor yacht is cruising under a Cayman Island flag and was built with a steel hull and aluminum superstructure in 2011 by the CRN. RAMBLE ON ROSE benefitted from comprehensive 2019 and 2021 refits with service works and engine overhaul.
- Several features make RAMBLE ON ROSE stand out, including a touch-and-go helipad, elevator access between the decks, a gym, an on deck jacuzzi with sea views, several generous social spaces, and an extremely large beach club area.
- RAMBLE ON ROSE is located in CANNES, FRANCE and is ready to take her new owner cruising.
This yacht is available for sale at $37,000,000 USD with the yacht broker Rob Newton for IYC – Ft.Lauderdale.
SHE’S A 10
The largest and highest value yacht reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 164ft 1″ (50.01m) OCEANFAST motor yacht SHE’S A 10. This stunning aluminum-hulled luxury motor yacht was delivered in 1989 and benefitted from refit works done in 2020.
- Her new lucky owner will enjoy the sundeck and jacuzzi with panoramic sea views, al fresco dining, and several outdoor social spaces, as well as the light and fresh interior design by the designer Steve Mallory.
- SHE’S A 10 sleeps 14 guests in six staterooms. Those on board are looked after by a crew of 10.
SHE’S A 10 was listed with the yacht brokers Michael Mahan and Shannon McCoy with Worth Avenue Yachts LLC – Palm Beach before the sale.
The 87ft 1″ (26.54m) PATRIOT was reported sold last week on YATCO BOSS. This striking motor yacht was built by the renowned shipyards Feadship and delivered in 1984 to a knowledgeable yachtsman. PATRIOT had an extensive refit in 2017, which means she is in fantastic condition.
- PATRIOT accommodates seven guests in three staterooms, taken care of by a crew of two.
- She benefits from a timeless interior by De Voogt Naval Architects, with charming wood accents. Guests on board can also enjoy al fresco dining, sport fishing, and much more.
- PATRIOT is powered by 2x MTU engines with 1800 horsepower each. Her cruising speed is 20 knots, and she can reach a maximum speed of 26 knots.
PATRIOT was listed with the yacht brokers Kevin Ralph and Veronica Pizza for Worth Avenue Yachts LLC – Fort Lauderdale before the sale.