The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week that reflect the yachts that are new to market as well as yachts that have been sold the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week is the 146′ 3″ (44.58m) long steel hulled motor yacht BIG EASY. She was built in 2002 by the builder HAKVOORT and benefitted from a recent 2022 refit.
- The guests sleep up to 12 in 6 spacious staterooms and are taken care of and catered for by a crew of 12.
- BIG EASY features a classy and timeless interior design created by the interior designer Andrew Winch.
- The owner and guests can enjoy a spacious full beam mater stateroom with a private lounge, on deck jacuzzi with sea view, great interior and exterior spaces for socialising, multiple alfresco dining, sunbathing and her many features that enhances the enjoyment of yachting to the fullest.
- She is located in FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
The 53.2m (174′ 7″) long sailing yacht LA LUNA is the largest sailing yacht added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week. LA LUNA was built with a steel yacht hull in 1997 by the builder PERINI NAVI. She benefitted from her most recent refit in 2017 and is ready to sail.
- This stunning performance sailboat is constructed to ABS classification and MCA compliance for commercial operation and features and interior and exterior design by PERINI NAVI.
- The guests can enjoy great exterior spaces ideal for sunbathing, socialising, hosting, and entertainment.
- LA LUNA is ready to take her new owner and guest on worldwide sailing adventures and luxurious holidays.
- She is currently located for sale in VIAREGGIO, ITALY
Timeless and classy are both suitable to describe the 145′ (44.2m) long motor yacht CLARITY that was added to the for sales market last week. CLARITY cruises under a Marshall Islands flag and was built with a steel yacht hull construction in 2015 by the builder BILGIN YACHTS.
- This gorgeous yacht features an exterior design with a classic appearance and an exceptionally beautifully decorated bow.
- She is built to RINA class with a steel hull, Fiberglas superstructure material and with bullet proof windows.
- CLARITY offers great spaces, a classic interior design, and a great range of about 2000 nm opening for world cruising in comfort, style and safety.
- This Yacht is located in FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES
The largest yacht reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 145′ (44.2m) long BENETTI motor yacht IL’ BARBETTA. This stunning quality yacht cruises under a Cayman flag and was built in 2009 and benefitted from a 2021 refit.
Her new owner can enjoy a timeless interior yacht design by Bannenberg & Rowell, on deck jacuzzi, exterior and interior lounge bar areas, a private gym, the quality craftsmanship of BENETTI and all the thinkable luxuries a yacht of this size has to offer.
She was listed with Merle Wood and John Cohen of Merle Wood & Associates, Inc. before the sale.
Cruising Sailboat REE has been reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week. This stunning 34.11m (111′ 11″) long yacht was built in 1995 by the builder CANTIERE VALDETTARO and benefitted from a 2019 refit. She has proven herself on the charter market and has a good reputation.
Her new owner can enjoy her many luxuries, charming features, and cruising capability’s. REE and her crew of 6 is ready to cater and take her new lucky owner on sailing adventures and luxurious holidays.
She was listed with Arne Ploch of Camper & Nicholsons Spain before the sale.