The Jongert 2900M semi-custom series presents a range of 29-meter sailing yachts designed by Tony Castro to combine grace and elegance with exceptional performance. With her steel hull and aluminum superstructure, the sloop design is a precise, fast cruiser. She is a solid, safe and secure yacht.
Alta Marea is the embodiment of Dutch quality, synonymous with premium handcrafted design, construction, and finish. This maintained, powerful yacht, is easy to handle due to the fully hydraulically operated sail and furling system, the hydraulic bow thruster, and a transom hatch that also transforms into a bathing platform. The bathing platform, which can be more described as a beach club area, is the epitome of luxurious decadence.
Due to her major refit in 2015, which has continued into 2018, all major equipment has either been replaced or refitted.
Alta Marea’s accommodation offers 3 suites for up to 8 guests, comprising of 1 owner's cabin and 2 twin cabins with Pullman. She is also capable of carrying up to 3 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
This extraordinary yacht is a ¨key turn¨ ready to go wherever you need to be!
Hull and Deck Construction
Keel: HENRY SCHEEL, USA. STEEL
Decks: TEAK. RECAULKING NEW 2018
Naval Architect: Jongert Design Team/Doug Peterson
External Designer: Peter Sijm
Internal Designer: Peter Sijm
Displacement: 139 tonnes
Gross tonnage:144 GT FULLY LOADED
Anchors: Steel 2 x CQR 240 lbs. each. / 1 x 150m chain – 16 mm / 1 x 100m Chain 100m 14 mm. Both new 2016 Calibrated and galvanized
Windlass: LEWMAR 6000 HYDRAULIC. Serviced yearly. Last service 2019.
Passarelle: Hydraulic Combined convertible in steps. PLC Control upgraded 2019
Bathing ladder: Aluminum Epoxy coated in Red. New 2018
Shower on deck: Yes. There´s another one by the swimming platform. New 2017
Deck-wash system: Yes. Fresh and Sea Water.
Sundeck cushions: New 2018
Engine and Other Machinery (make and year if renewed)
Engines: Mercedes MTU V10 183AA31, 320 hp 2,230 rpm
Engine hours: 1759 Hrs (Nov. 2019) Injectors replaced and fuel pump serviced Oct. 2019
Generators: MERCEDES MTU 70 KWTS EACH
PORT 3562 Hrs. (Nov. 2019) Injectors replaced and fuel pump serviced Oct. 2019
STBD 3572 Hrs. (Nov. 2019) Injectors replaced and fuel pump serviced Oct. 2019
Steering: Autopilot SEGATRON
Propeller: 5 blades, fixed.
Maximum speed: 10.5 Knots
Cruising speed: 8.5 – 9 Knots
Consumption: Main Engine 20-22 liters / Hr. at cruising speed
Gen Sets: 7 Litres / Hr. approx.
Range: 2500 nm Approx, using Generators sparingly
Fuel: 5000 L
Freshwater: 3000 L Freshwater Pumps New 2016 Serviced Nov.2018
Greywater: 2500 Litres. Greywater Pump New 2016 Serviced Nov.2018
Blackwater: 2500 Litres. Blackwater Pump New 2016 Serviced Nov.2018
Bow thruster: Hydromar 45 hp retractable and revolving
Watermaker: Hydromar International MC3J / 65 litres/ hr. 1500 litres / per day. Equipment New 2016
Air-conditioning: CLIMA Marine Air Conditioning Compressor System New 2016
Ventilator: New Fan coils in all guest's cabins in 2016
Toilet system: Vacuum suction button
Boilers: GIANNESCHI 100 litres. 1500 wats. 220 / 230 V - New 2018
Water filtration system, located in the Lazarette.
Refrigeration System: Fridge Compressors, Circulating Pump + Raw Water Pump all-new 2017
Voltage: 24 V / 380 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Converter: Yes. 2 for the fridges and 2 for the sockets New 2016
Alternator: Shaft Alt. Main Engine Alt. Gen Sets Alternators serviced Yearly
Shore power: 380 V Isolation Transformer Tri-phase. 3 polos + Neutral
Batteries: x 24 GEL 2 Volts. SUNSHINE 1300 Amp / hr. All new 2016
Battery Charger: VICTROM 4, New 2016
Power Management system: VICTROM 4 New 2016
Frequency drive: 50 Hz.
Lighting: 24 Volts LED
Navigation & Communication
B&G Wind Speed & Direction, Barograph
SATELITE TRACKPHONE KVH
VHF ICOM M 323G New 2017
ACCOMMODATION and INTERIOR
The first impression is everything, and what you notice about ALTA MAREA is how striking she is with the red contrast against the white hull. The custom-made hydraulic passerelle can be transformed into a staircase to get to the beach club when at anchor.
The aft deck provides plenty of space for seating. You can choose to seat yourself around the helm and take part in the sailing experience, or in the cockpit where the 10-person dining table can be transformed into a sunbathing lounge by dropping the table to create a bed. The cockpit area is covered by a large bimini covering, protecting you from the mid-day sun. Forward to the yacht, there is a further sunbathing area and a large work-shop/storage area.
Coming into the yacht from the cockpit you enter the saloon, which is tastefully decorated with seating on both port and starboard. Windows provide you with plenty of natural light whilst giving 180º views. Down some steps, heading aft of the yacht brings you to the office area and Master Cabin. Due to the Master Cabin being situated in the aft of the yacht, this area is very private from the rest of the guest area. The engine room access is also in this area of the yacht.
From the saloon, moving forward, you are presented with the two guest cabins, port, and starboard. Both have 2 single beds and a Pullman bunk. The en-suite bathroom is fully equipped with a shower stall.
Moving forward there is a door that separates the galley and crew area from the guest area, optimizing privacy for everyone onboard. The Galley is fully equipped with new domestic equipment from 2016. The crew dining table has been newly upholstered, keeping in with the style of the yacht.
Crew accommodation consists of 2 cabins each with its own en-suite bathrooms. One cabin has a double bunk below whilst the top bunk sleeps a single person. The other cabin is for 2 people on bunk beds. The rooms are large and comfortable.
Large fridge and freezer space
Fully equipped kitchen
Washing machine and Tumble Dryer – New 2016
TENDER AND TOYS
Highfield Velmex OM 540 PVC semi-rigid tender with capacity for 12 persons - (LOA 5.40m. Beam 2.38m)
HONDA 100 hp outobard engine - New 2016.
1 Stand up Paddle
1 Banana 3 pers.
6 sets of snorkeling gear and fins, New 2017
Skis and rope
SAFETY & SECURITY
2 x 8-person Life rafts ARIMAR. New 2016
10 x life jackets New 2017
RE-FIT AND MAINTENANCE HISTORY
. Gauge in the black water tank, replaced. (March 2022)
. All the bilges have been painted. (March-April 2022)
. AC unit fan in master cabin, replaced (March 2022)
. Antifouling (April 2022)
. Replacement of all anodes. (April 2022)
. Hydraulic pipes and plate from the entrance platform, replaced. (May 2022)
. A new awning was designed for the sun deck. (May 2022)
. Shower bases fixed and replaced. (March 2022)
. Fridges’ circulation pumps, fully serviced. (March 2022)
. Tender outboard engine serviced. (May 2022
. Replacement of the manifolds for the refrigeration system of the fridges (April 2022)
. Waterline polished and ceramic coat applied (May 2022)
. Refrigeration pump (Jabsco ) of the hydraulic system replaced (engine room). (March 2022)
. Full service of black and grey water pumps. (October 2021)
. Membranes from the water maker, replaced. Currently, the salinity is around 80. (July 2021)
. Main engine head cylinder gaskets, replaced.
. Victron battery chargers, replaced. (3 in total - August 2021)
. Full refit on starboard generator and, a new circulation pump installed. (August 2021)
· Install 2 new CCTV cameras on the 1st spreaders with a VDR monitor. May 2020
· New antifouling and zinc anodes in the haul STP March 2020
· Remove and service the Sea cock inlet for engines. Sandblast strainers.
· Stb windlass service and chain painted.
· Service all small Leewmar winches on deck.
· New glycol added 10 Lts. in the air conditioning system
· New starting motor on starboard generator. May 2020
· Full service to both Port and Starboard Gen Sets. March 2020
· Refit to the main entrance door. (Pneumatic) New bearings and wood repair.
· Honda tender. full service, oil, anodes, impeller, fuel filter, antifouling… May 2020
· Service and painted refrigeration water pumps for the fridges
· Service all seawater pumps for both generators and main engine.
· Remove and repair the refrigeration pipe that cool the exhaust in the engines. (all)
· Engine and generators fully serviced and injectors replaced.
· Passarelle control upgraded in November 2019
· Windlass last serviced November 2019
· Replace the clutch disc (Damper) in the gearbox. (Inversora)
· In February-March, we had the haul polished and ceramic coated.
· Engine room bilge newly painted
· New Anodized (in red) swimming ladder
· New boarding steps
· All pumps serviced
· New Bearings and hydraulic pipes on the swim platform
· New boiler and pipes
· 2 x backstays overhauled
· New corking and sanding of the deck
· New compressor
· Port Generator Overhaul
· New Main Engine Saltwater pump
· New Exhaust baskets (all replaced)
· New Mainsail hydraulic valve
· Overhaul of 4 seawater pumps
· New crew radio
· New sunbeds
· All sails newly up-graded
· New life-rafts
· Lazarette – newly painted and frame resorted
· New extractor fan in Galley
· New gages for the main engine
· New sensors for Port and starboard generators
· New Tender 360 hrs (April 2018)
· Main Engine – cylinder head and injectors
· Master Cabin fan coil
· New Storm Sail
· Prop shaft pulled out
· Ultrasound under the water line
· All ropes brand new and changed to red color
· New bimini top
· Taps in crew area changed
· Boom repaired and new cylinder
· New fenders
· Brand new cockpit table
· New Water Softener
· Crew mattresses replaced
· Starboard Generator- a complete overhaul
· New Air-conditioning
· 3 new fridges
· Tumble dryer
· Washing machine
· 2 x freezers
· 3 saltwater pumps
· 2 x fresh water pumps
· 2 x fire pumps
· 6 x batter charges
· Hydraulic Power Pack and JYD pipes
· Shower Power Transformer
· All new electronics on the passerelle
· 5 brand new toilets
· Black and grey pumps replaced
· 4 x fuel and water gauges
· 2 x grey and black water gauges
· Mast removed by Pro Rigging (restepped in 2014)