Kisses - 2009 92' AMER PER MARE
Marina Del Rey California United States $2,495,000 USD
Marina Del Rey California United States
IN AN LLC
Built by the Permare Group and thus synonymous with superb quality, the Amer 92’ is the jewel in the versatile and innovative Sanremo yard’s crown. For the truly discernible owner in terms of performance and design “Kisses” is a highly customized and uniquely designed yacht that will provide its owners and their guests with an amazing yachting experience. Personally designed by the owner, the interiors will transform you to another world. Each room carries its own color palette with complementary accents and artwork.
Built in 2009, the 92’ Amer Gruppo Permare was specifically designed for high performance & excellent seaworthiness. The hull is a monoedric, planing V-bottom type design. This ideal hull-carrying capacity combined with the gyro stabilizers results in a smooth wave response and exceptional handling capability. The Amer 92’ incorporates a multitude of high tech features. Particular attention was given to technical characteristics of the materials used in the lamination phase to optimize the rigidity of the fiberglass and the boat’s overall weight. Additional thought was given to the design ad insulation of the structure to reduce both noise and vibrations ensuring that guests would be comfortable underway and at anchor.
The saloon is spacious and offers a uniquely designed interior with enough seating area for a large group and the best in materials and décor. The galley is large, modern and very well appointed. It is located across from the dining area for ease of access and provides a partition that can be closed for complete privacy.
"Kisses" offers a full beam, mid-ship Master Stateroom that is larger than most yachts in its category. A particular feature of the Master Stateroom is its two separate access doors. This provides a specific level of privacy to the owners. The yacht has twin VIP staterooms that offer identical amenities with plenty of comfort for the guests. A third guest stateroom features two twin beds.
The 92’ Amer Gruppo Permare offers several excellent outdoor deck areas in addition to a well ambient-lit main salon and separate dining area with easy access to a chef's galley. An open flybridge and upper helm keeps the Captain company with guest seating arranged around tables, sofas and sunpads. Entertaining on this deck is easy with a wet bar featuring refrigeration, grill and sink.
The crew quarters are located forward of the ship and private from the guest area. There is a private head and 2 staterooms with accommodations for three (3) crewmembers.
Permare Group is a unique and dedicated Italian yacht builder offering a full range of fully custom yachts and mega yachts on its size range. The 92’ Amer was built with the best in materials and design for optimum quality and performance. The Permare Group was established in the ’70s by the great passion for the sea of its founder Fernando Amerio.
This unique vessel is easily available to show in Marina Del Rey, CA. All reasonable offers considered.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2009 92' AMER PER MARE Motor Yacht Kisses yacht for sale in Marina Del Rey, California, USA today!
Mechanical and Electrical
- 50 hp Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
- MC2 Gyro Stabilizer System (2013)
- 2 x 33kW Onan generators w/reinforced acoustic hood
- 24v/220v System
- 2 x 24v Battery chargers
- 3 x 24v Inverters
- Battery charger for series batteries
- Trim Tabs
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 x Watermakers (260 ltr/hr & 150 ltr/hr)
- Hot water system
- Tecniomar Treatment System for black/gray water
- 2 x Electric Capstans
- On-Board Network - Wi-Fi with User Management - Satellite Internet Connection
- Alternatively LTE 4G UMTS And GPRS Subject To Availability
- Onboard WLan Is Provided By Lancom, With Internal WLan And Guest WLan Via Ticket System.
- Each Cabin Has WLan Access, With Area Completely Covered Over And 2 Fixed Cable LAN Connections.
- Access Is Provided Centrally Via A Router, In Order That All Devices Can Connect To The Internet Via The LAN Connection Selected At The Control Centre.
- Internet-Satellite-Kit With UMTS-GPRS-Fallback: - 1 X Sat-Antenna KNS A6 -1 X IP-Copter Modem - 1 X Lancom 3850 UMTS-Option Incl. Airlancer-Antenna - 1 X Lancom 1781 WLAN-Router With Guest-SSID And Voucher-Admin - 3 X Lancom 1781 WLAN-Router Configured As WLAN-Extender - 2 X HP 2510 48-Port Network switch Audio: Audio network And Signal processing - 3 X BSS Sound web BLU160 - 3 X BSS Sound web BLU-BOB - 2 X BSS Sound web BLU-10 - 1 X BSS Sound web BLU-8 - 5 X BSS Sound web BLU-6 - 2 X Crown Cts4200 Amplifier - 20 X Genelec 6010 - 2 X Genelec 5040 Subwoofer Video: Satellite-TV, Sat-Antenna Video KVH M7 Antenna - 8 X TV-Samsung (Cabins) - 2 X TV-Samsung HD (Owner, Saloon) - 1 X TV-Samsung HD Mobile - 2 X Dream multimedia DM8000 Sat-Receiver - 10 X Dream multimedia DM600 Sat-Receiver
- Media & control system: Remote-System, Controlling AV-Systems - 1 Xamxni2100 - 1 X AMX-RF Radio-Receiver>TP-Control
- IPAD-Licenses - 1 X RTI TIB-Remote-control
- 9 SAT-Receiver
- 8 TV
- Radio - Centralized System In Each Cabin, In Saloon, Cockpit And Fly
- CD Player - Centralized System In Each Cabin, In Saloon, Cockpit And Fly
- A Media Control System Is Located Throughout The Entire Yacht Which Controls TV, Audio and Cameras via an IPad.
- The Fly deck Is Fitted with Bose Loudspeakers and the Cockpit Is Controllable Both via an In-Situ Control Panel and Via IPad.
- Living And Dining Areas Are Equipped With 5.1 Sound By Genelec Studio Speakers (Very High-Quality Active Loudspeakers)
- All Cabins (Including Sailors Cabin) Are Equipped With 2 Of These Genelec Loudspeakers.
- All TV Sets Are Fitted With A Satellite Receiver And Can Be Controlled Via Media Control Network.
- There Are 2 Satellite Receivers (Dream boxes), Which Provide 2 Radio Channels For The Entire Yacht And 2 Sound Connections For Playing External Devices IPod Or PC, Etc.
- In Each Cabin It Is Possible To Choose Between Sources - Local TV-- Radio1&Mdash Radio 2& iTunes Central & saloon & local IPod &by Means Of a Control Panel.
- The Music Matrix Can Provide Any Routing Of Sound Sources And Can Be Adjusted To The Needs Of The Listener.
- The Internet Connection Is Providing Via Satellite. Ipcopter With Up To 20Mbits As Per Contract.
Helm and Electronics
- Sonar w/subsidiary
- Furuno RD 30 display-Speed, depth, distance
- Furuno Nav 3D Chartplotters Main, FB & owner's cabin
- Built-in monitor screen in radar
- Extra Furuno screen in master cabin 2nd VHF Fly
- Furuno GPS integrated into plotter/radar
- Furuno HS 2721 VHF
- Furuno radar
- SAT Communication
- 2 x Rudder angle indicators
- Wind gauge
- Monitoring system for entire electronic system
- Compass: Gyro compass; Magnetic compass; Digital compass; Magnetic compass fly Autopilot: Furuno Fap 5001
- 3rd Control Station At Stern
- Hydraulic Bathing Platform
- Flybridge with Seating and Sunbeds
- Wet bar On Fly
- BBQ On Fly
- Teak Decks Aft, Side, Fly, Steps To Platform, Platform
- S/S Railing
- Morsaverio Hydraulic Crane 600 Kg
- Hydraulic Gandola 5m Passarella
- Bathing Ladder
- Full Set Of Covers (Winter Cover, Bimini, Screen, Sun Deck, Fly Stern)
- 2 X Life Rafts
- Signal Horns, Boat hooks
- Fenders, Warps and Lines
- 2 X Anchors with Chain
- H/C Deck Shower
- Teak Sunbeds On Fly
- Teak deck
- Helm Station
- Settee w/table
- Teak Sunpads
- Wet bar w/BBQ
- Morsaverio hydraulic crane
- On deck galley
- Miele 4 burner ceramic cooktop
- Miele Electric Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- 220v Refrigerator
- Deep Freezer
- Extraction Hood
- Miele Washer and Dryer
- Double Sink
- Full beam, amidship
- Well appointed with quality materials
- 2 Separate access doors
- Twin Staterooms with identical amenities
- Double berths
- Twin berths
- Located forward with private entrance
- 2 cabins and 1 head accommodates up to 3