ELYSIAN - 2009 196' 11" ABEKING & RASMUSSEN
Nassau €39,950,000 EUR
Masterminded by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, the 60m (196.9ft) award-winning motor yacht ELYSIAN is keenly for sale and offers a stand-out opportunity to own one of the finest yachts in this sector of the market today.
Delivered in 2009, and meticulously maintained with her Lloyd’s 10 year class survey complete in 2019, this outstanding superyacht is the product of the collaboration of two world-class design houses. Her elegant exterior was styled by Donald Starkey Design while her interior is the work of Bannenberg & Rowell Design.
ELYSIAN’s distinctive interior combines innovative textures with striking artefacts and bold splashes of colour. The main deck lounge opens to an inviting seating area, a full-service cocktail bar and a formal dining area forward. A full beam master suite follows, boasting a walk-in dressing room, private study and a central spa bath flanked by his and hers shower rooms. The suite benefits from plenty of natural light through floor-to-ceiling picture windows.
Four guest cabins are positioned on the lower deck which can convert into two full beam VIP suites. A multi-purpose cabin on the bridge deck with two pullman beds can equally serve as a children’s playroom or study. The expansive sky lounge is the perfect location for guests to gather, offering plenty of space perfect for family relaxing or movie nights. Whimsical lighting, sophisticated audio-visual facilities and another full-size bar make this a popular informal area.
The spacious deck areas of ELYSIAN are supremely well conceived for al fresco living. The open plan sundeck features a large rectangular jacuzzi, an array of sun pads and sun loungers, a bar and a wide array of gym equipment.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 2,000hp main engines, ELYSIAN enables cruising anywhere around the world. Her Quantum extendable fin stabilisers ensure ultimate comfort both while underway and at anchor.
- Abeking & Rasmussen build pedigree
- Exterior by Donald Starkey Designs, interior by Bannenberg & Rowell
- Completed 10 year Lloyd's class survey and extensive maintenance period in 2019
- Accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins (Master suite, 2 x King, 2 x Queen/Twin cabins, 1 x multi-purpose cabin with 2 x pullman berths)
- Quantum XT zero speed stabilisers
- Winner of the Best Power 40-65m category at the International Superyacht Society Awards and finalist in several categories at the ShowBoat Designs Awards and World Superyacht Awards
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!