NAUTA 2001 108' 4" BAGLIETTO Motor Yacht
Fiumicino-Isola Sacra Italy €1,850,000 EUR
This Italian beauty is back to the market freshly refitted both technically and cosmetically. NAUTA is an immaculate modern yacht carved in the most famous Baglietto original vintage design, the best of both worlds, making her highly desirable. She is Commercial compliant, Zero speed. Truly magnificent
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 108' 4" BAGLIETTO Custom Motor Yacht NAUTA yacht for sale in Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Lazio, Italy today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
NAUTA was the last and largest of a series of yachts built for the same owner who had only owned Baglietto. She was built in La Spezia in 2001 and was given extensive upgrades and refits by her previous owner in 2007, 2018 and current Owner in 2022.
Refit interior/exterior 2018-2019 in Genova. MTU service completed as per 20 years RINA requirements & generators refit in 2018/19. She is commercial standard.
She is the epitome of a well-crafted and maintained fast comfortable cruiser perfectly with two outside dining areas and a formal dining saloon forward on her main deck with 270 degree views. There is an extensive BBQ area on the upper deck also. Her main saloon has a comfortable seating arrangement of sofas and armchairs.
Accommodation is for 10 guests with two double full width cabins , one double and two twin guests, all with en-suite facilities.
This yacht is in excellent condition and represents a buying opportunity for those looking for genuine floating Italian piece of art.
- Rare Baglietto modern yacht boasting genuine vintage lines
- Recently refitted: New paint, zero speed stabilizers, new A/V system and more
- 5 spcious staterooms
- Fully commercially operated
- Up to 28.5 knots top speed
- Please feel free to enquire for the 2022 work list.
- Complete external re-paint BOERO, superstructure and hull (2018/19).
- Installation of brand new Zero speed CMC stabilizer.
Rebuilt of the engine gear boxes.
Full extensive service in engine room system.
Teak deck re-caulking.
Ultimate entertainment generation with Heos and Denon system throughout the yacht.
High speed Wifi throughout the yacht.
Great number of toys with new jet-ski, new swimming floating platform 4x2 mt. 2 SUP + different donuts and water-ski and wake board.
Complete professional first aid kit for commercial class vessels including defibrillator, folding stretcher and harness for man overboard.
- New central life raft, new Iridium sat phone and rugged tablet for external use.
- Top deck and bow re-corked 2015/2016.
Stainless Bimini top constructed and fitted to top deck (2007 and refurbished 2018).
Large built in BBQ area including corian bench top, BBQ, ice maker, sink and storage areas (2007 refitted 2018/2019).
Main deck forward windows and bridge windows removed and resealed (2007).
Two top deck tables and one aft deck table constructed and fitted (2007).
- Hatch and steps from aft deck to top deck reconfigured and reconstructed (2007).
- Owner’s full width stateroom, with a queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bathtub / shower, sofa and 4 hanging lockers.
- 2 x Guest staterooms, forward of the owner’s stateroom to starboard, one with double bed, one with twin bed , both with hanging locker, each are ensuite with shower.
- 1 x Guest twin stateroom, portside, with twin beds , ensuite bathroom with shower.
- 1 x VIP full width stateroom forward with a double bed, ensuite bathroom with a shower.
- Dining Saloon is separated forward, comfortably seats 10 guests.
- Walk in cooled wine cellar for 36 bottles.
- Daily washroom and toilet.
- Galley with pantry and crew mess.
- Large Saloon with 2 sofas and armchairs.
- Bar with fridge and ice maker (28 bottles capacity).
- Large Aft deck with dining table and chairs, seating 10 guests.
- Fly bridge with built-in sofas, teak decked sunbathing area with canvas awnings for shade, dining tables for 10, BBQ facilities, sink and ice maker.
- Boat storage area aft.
- 4 x Tanks for tenders’ gas
- 2 x Side steering position (wing controls)
- Captain’s cabin with single berth sharing bathroom with engineer’s cabin.
- Engineer’s cabin with single berth sharing bathroom with captain’s cabin.
- 2 x Twin Crew cabins, forward of the Captain’s cabin, each with one upper and one lower single berth sharing bathroom.
- There are lock safes in master, VIP and captain’s cabins.
Listing Marketed by
I'm interested in NAUTA
Find More Yachts for Sale
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
receive a pdf brochure on this listing.