The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The legendary steel hulled 240′ (73.15m) long motor yacht LAUREL was the largest and most expensive yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week.
- LAUREL was built in 2006 by Delta and benefitted from a 2014 refit.
- She is ready to take a new owner on adventures around the world and she caters to all luxuries imaginable.
- Her 12 guests can enjoy a light and airy interior and 6 lavish staterooms.
- LAUREL features a panoramic sea view deck jacuzzi, zero speed stabilizers, a gym, massage/spa room and much more.
- A great selling point of this stunning yacht is that she is wheelchair friendly and offers comfortable elevator access between all decks so that everyone can enjoy this stunning yacht and the freedom of mobility.
Motor yacht ARBEMA was added to the YATCO for sale market last week and is a new eyecatcher on the market.
- ARBEMA is a steel hulled 49.9m (163′ 9″) superyacht that offers great safety and comforts for her guests and crew thanks to the very effective zero speed stabilisation system and reducing roll motion effects under way.
- She was built in Italy by Ortona Navi in 2008 and is benefiting from a 2022 refit that will be completed in May.
- Guests can enjoy a light and relaxing yacht interior by Vincent Van Duysen and the eye-catching yacht exterior by exterior design firm Progetti & Associati.
ARBEMA also has an excellent charter record and is renowned on the charter market. This stunning yacht is listed for sale at $17,672,138 USD (€16,000,000 EUR) with Charles Carveles from Edmiston & Company London. Currently located in La Ciotat, France.
The largest sail yacht to be added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week was the 100′ (30.48m) long performance sailing yacht called HOPPETOSSE.
- This stunning vessel is a racing and sailing masterpiece.
- She was built by Nautor’s Swan in 2006 and features sleek and sporty lines by the yacht exterior designer German Frers.
- HOPPETOSSE has had a lot of work done and presents in great condition, she is ready to take a new owner on sailing adventures, preform in races and go cruising.
- Her 7 guests sleep comfortably in 3 staterooms and are catered to by a crew of 4.
This incredible sailing yacht is listed for sale at $4,197,133 USD (€3,800,000 EUR) with Northrop & Johnson – Spain and Mediterranean Yacht Management. Located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
The 32.99m (108′ 3″) long motor yacht KELLY ANN has been reported sold to a new lucky owner.
KELLY ANN is the largest yacht reported sold on YATCO last week and was listed with Kristen Klein and Wes Sanford from Northrop & Johnson. KELLY ANN was built by Benetti in 2015 and had extensive soft goods upgrades in 2020 both inside and out. KELLY ANN also has a successful charter record and completed her 5-year RINA Class survey in the summer of 2020.
CARPE AURA is a beautiful catamaran, fully loaded and built by Fountaine Pajot in 2019, model Helia 44.
This 43′ 5″ (13.23m) dual-hulled yacht was reported sold last week to a new owner. She is ready to cruise and caters to 10 guests in 4 staterooms with a crew of 2 tending to their every need.