The following information was selected by YATCO to highlight the market activity from the previous week. These insights include yachts that are new to the market as well as successful yacht sales. Enjoy and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest motor yacht to be added to YATCO for sale this week is 40.1m (131′ 7″) aluminum-hulled motor yacht MRS D. This striking motor yacht was built in 2015 by COLUMBUS YACHTS and benefitted from refits both in 2019 and 2022.
- This beautiful semi-displacement yacht features an eye-catching, sporty exterior yacht design by Hydro Tec S.R.L.
- The contemporary yacht interior by Hot Lab Design features excellent social spaces, light wood, and marble accents.
- Her owner and guests can enjoy her many luxury amenities, including a bow plunge pool/jacuzzi with a sea view, an extremely large beach club, al fresco dining spaces, a sundeck bar/lounge area, and much more.
- She is located in LA CIOTAT, FRANCE.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/131-56-columbus-yachts-columbus-40-s-hybrid-yacht-2015-la-ciotat-france-306755/
The gracious and sporty 37.5m (123′ 1″) sailing yacht ESCAPADE is the largest sailing yacht listed for sale on YATCO within the last week. ESCAPADE is a Solent-rigged sailing yacht and was built with an aluminum yacht hull in 2014 by FITZROY YACHTS. This beautifully made sailing yacht is ready for worldwide cruising with her next owners.
- ESCAPADE accommodates 10 guests in four staterooms, the guests are taken care of by a professional crew of six.
- Guests on board will enjoy the best of the sailing life. They can take advantage of the on-deck jacuzzi, al fresco dining, a unique interior concept by Design Unlimited and all the luxuries that you can imagine on a yacht this size.
- She is located in CANNES, FRANCE.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/123-03-fitzroy-yachts-yacht-2014-cannes-france-306845/
Prepare yourself to fall in love with the beautiful, mesmerizing vessel 39.08m (128′ 3″) EL CARAN. Built with a steel yacht hull in 1977 by the renowned Italian shipyard BENETTI, she underwent a comprehensive refit in 2020.
- Cruising under a Maltese flag, EL CARAN is ready to take her new owner and guests on luxurious holidays and adventures, offering an impressive range of 4000 nm.
- She features a happy, colorful, and classy yacht interior by Benetti, and she can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms.
- EL CARAN is located in FIUMICINO, ITALY and is ready to take her new owner cruising.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/128-21-benetti-yacht-1977-fiumicino-italy-306535/
The largest and highest value yacht sale reported on YATCO BOSS last week is 46.94m (154′) ODYSSEA, a motor yacht from HEESEN YACHTS. This stunning steel-hulled luxury motor yacht was delivered in 2012 and features an exterior yacht design by Omega Architects.
Her lucky new owner can enjoy her extraordinary aft bridge deck exterior lounge, the large sundeck and jacuzzi with panoramic sea view, a state-of-the-art entertainment system with cinema, and a modern interior design by renowned studio Bannenberg and Rowell Design. She completed her 10-year survey in 2021 and is ready to sail the world.
She was listed with Chris Collins and Thom Conboy for Denison Yacht Sales – Fort Lauderdale.
The second-largest yacht sale reported on YATCO BOSS last week is the graceful motor yacht 35.05m (115′) OCEAN PEARL. This classic motor yacht was built by CHRISTENSEN in 1990, features a semi-displacement, GRP hull and benefitted from a 2017 exterior refit.
Her new owner can enjoy her timeless styling by Mary Roberts Interior Design which features charming mahogany wood, cream-colored carpets, and large salon windows. Guests can relax in her sauna, on deck jacuzzi with sea view, interior and exterior bars, sundeck BBQ, and much more.
She sleeps 11 guests across four staterooms, taken care of and catered for by a crew of six. Her significant range of 4000nm allows for many adventures around the world.
OCEAN PEARL was listed with Paul Daubner at Northrop & Johnson – San Diego.