The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week that reflect the yachts that are new to market as well as yachts that have been sold the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest yacht added to the YATCO yachts for sale market during last week is the 60m (196′ 11″) long motor yacht called KATINA.
- This spacious, steel hulled yacht was built in 2015 by the builder BRODOSPLIT CROATIA.
- KATINA features an exterior with straight lines, edges and great deck space for socialising, the exterior design is by the designer Doris Zanko.
- This yacht features a luxurious interior design by the designer Ali Gez, four staterooms with private balconies and two identical master staterooms that can sleep 12 guests.
- The guests can enjoy the sea view on deck jacuzzi, the gym, two bars, greet social spaces and all thinkable luxuries that a motor yacht of this size has to offer.
This mega yacht is listed for sale at ($34,068,648 USD EST.) €32,000,000 EUR by the yacht brokers Jason Duggan and Andrew Adams for Yachting Partners International – YPI Monaco. Located in MARSHALL ISLANDS, CROATIA
The largest sailing yacht/sail passenger vessel to be added to the YATCO for sales market last week is the 167′ (50.9m) long Schooner called MYSTIC.
- This classic 3 masted, gaff-rigged square topsail Schooner was built in 2007 by the builder Freeport Shipbuilding and benefited from a major refit in 2015.
- The exterior design is by Nathan Smith and she is a yacht that that is both eye catching and heart capturing as she features timeless design, great interior social spaces and the ability to host a whopping 150 passengers for daytrips.
- This classic beauty can sleep up to 36 guest taken care of by a crew of 12. She offers a great opportunity for a charter business or to be converted into a private yacht.
The 55m (180′ 6″) long luxury motor yacht called SERENITY J was added to the YATCO for sales market during last week.
- This stunning yacht was built by the famous Dutch builder AMELS in Vlissingen Holland in 2014 and is built with a steel hull and aluminum superstructure.
- SERENITY J is a queen of great outdoor social spaces, and her guests can enjoy her many luxuries such as the panoramic sea view from the flybridge jacuzzi, the quality and workmanship of AMELS, gym equipment, large collection of water toys and much more.
- She is powered by 2x MTU engines and boosts horsepower’s of 1408 each, that gives her a range of approximately 4500 nautical miles at cruising speed.
- This superyacht is ready to cruise and cater.
AMMOUN OF LONDON
The stunning 30.6m (100′ 5″) long motor yacht called AMMOUN OF LONDON was reported sold last week on YATCO. AMMOUN OF LONDON was built by the builder HEESEN YACHTS in 2000 and is built with an aluminum hull and superstructure. Designed with a light and modern yacht interior design by the designer Jane Lamond. Her new lucky owner can enjoy a great 16 knots cruising speed and a maximum speed of 19 knots that will ensure her new owner arrive in safety, style and in comfort. Was located in CANNES, FRANCE and listed on YATCO with the brokerage house International Yacht Register before the sale.
Another yacht that was reported sold last week on YATCO is the elegant 38.3m (125′ 8″) long luxury motor yacht called JACOZAMI. This yacht was built with a fiberglass hull by the famous yacht builder BENETTI in 2020. She is ready to go cruising and cater to every need for her new guests and owner. The yacht was listed with the yacht brokers Richard Higgins and Bob Fritsky for Northrop & Johnson – France before the sale, and was last reported to be located in CANNES FRANCE.