MAYERO - 1995 65' DUFOUR Cutter
San Diego California $395,000 USD
San Diego California
Accommodations / Walkthrough
MAYERO is dual cockpit, cutter rigged yacht that will stand up to the most demanding conditions with a short-handed crew.
The main companionway leads into the full beam salon. There is a large dining table and seating to port, a smaller table and seating to starboard just forward of the navigation desk.
Forward of the salon there are two cabins with heads on port and starboard sides. Forward of the starboard head is a sail/boatswains locker.
Aft of the salon to the port side is the working galley. To starboard is the companionway leading to three additional staterooms.
The full beam main salon has a large dining table and settee to port with an additional table and settee to starboard. The navigation table and electronics also to starboard.
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning/heating
- Ice maker
- Ample storage
- (4) opening hatches
- Natural lighting
- Teak and holly cabin sole
The galley is to port and aft of the main salon.
- Force 10 gimballed propane stove
- Stainless steel sink
- Cold plate refrigerator and freezer
- (2) opening port lights
- Microwave oven
Staterooms and Heads
Forward to starboard is a full size bunk, hanging locker, drawers, air conditioning/heater, opening hatches and portlights, wet head, Raritan electric head. In the forepeak accessed through the starboard head or through the deck hatch is a V-berth or bosusn’s locker with water maker and air conditioning/heater.
Aft of the main salon to starboard is the companion way to the aft cabins. The twin over/under bunks are in the starboard side cabin with three opening port lights, hanging locker and air conditioning/heater.
The next door aft is a shared guest head with opening port light and Raritan electric head.
Farther aft on the starboard side is a guest stateroom with a queen sized berth, opening hatch, opening port light and air conditioning/heater.
The master stateroom is to port with a queen sized berth, opening hatch, opening port light, ensuite head with Raritan electric head, opening hatch and portlight and air conditioning/heater.
Navigation and Electronics
- Simrad AP 24 AutoPilot
- Simrad GPS
- Simrad log and wind instrument
- Furuno GPS
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Simrad touchscreen GPS Plotter
- Icom IC-M710 SSB
- Xantrex battery monitor
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Engine compartment is centerline under the main cockpit and houses the engine, generator, fuel pumps, water heater
- Volvo Penta TAMD 41M A-869028, Turbocharged, Aftercooled, in-line 6 cylinder diesel engine with a Volvo Penta HS1 transmission with a 1.96 to 1 ratio
- Engine hours are approximately 5,600 as of April 2020
- Engine driven refrigeration, engine driven emergency bilge pump, Racor fuel filters, oil change system
- Two Marvair chillers supply seven separate air handlers throughout the boat
- Northern Lights 19569 hours (4/1/2020)
- 240/120 VAC single phase 60 Hz, 50 amp shore power plug and cord
12 and 24 VDC systems
- (2) Victron 24 volt 50 amp battery chargers
- (1) Charles Industries 12 volt 40 amp battery charger
- Vanner VLT 24VDC to 1500 watt inverter
- Newmar 24-12 DC converter
- (2) battery isolation switches
- (1) G-31 AGM main engine start battery
- (3) G-31 AGM batteries for generator start and 12 volt loads
- (4) G-31 AGM batteries for 24 volt house loads
- (4) G-31 AGM batteries for electric winches
Deck and Hull
- 75 lb. CQR anchor with 300' of 3/8" chain and 30' of 3/4" line
- LoFrans 24 VDC windlass with double horizontal wildcats
- (2) Lewmar 58 24VDC electric halyard winches
- (2) Lewmar 48 halyard winches
- (1) Lewmar 48 main sail outhaul winch
- (2) Lewmar 58 running backstay winches
- (2) Lewmar 77 Sheet winches
- (1) Lewmar 58 main sheet winch
- (2) Lewmar 48 sheet winches
- 120 genoa headsail on a Profurl rolling furler
- One asymmetric gennaker
- One staysail on a Profurl roling furler
- Dacron main sail with 4 battens and 3 reef points
- Tripple spreader aluminum mast reaching 26 meters above the waterline
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Navtec solid rod rigging
- Hydraulic back stay adjuster
- 12' Zodiac (2012), 30hp Mercury four-stroke outboard engine (2012)
MAYERO comes from a Bruce Farr design and was built in 1995 by the highly esteemed Dufour Yachts Shipyard in La Rochelle, France. Under the same ownership for 15 years, MAYERO is now ready for her next adventures.
It is reported that the mast and Navtec rod rigging were replaced and the engine rebuilt in 2012. In 2014 most of the running rigging was replaced. In 2019 MAYERO was hauled for bottom paint, shaft bearings and zincs along with new G-31 AGM batteries.