DIAMOND'S GEM - 2007 56' NEPTUNUS 56 Fly
Fort Lauderdale Florida $499,500 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
This Neptunus 56 Fly Bridge Motor Yacht has amazing European styling which comes from her Dutch roots. She is a tremendous sea boat that is fun to drive from either the upper or lower helms. Diamond's Gem is equipped with a pair of preferred Caterpillar C15 800hp diesels that allows her to cruise effortlessly in the 23 knot range and can top out around 29 knots depending on vessel load and sea conditions. The spacious 3 stateroom layout is superb for a large family or extended cruising. Your outdoor entertainment space is unlike any other boat in her class. The flybridge hard top is very unique and allows your family and friends to catch some rays on the sun pads in front of the captain while the balance of your guests are protected under cover. There is a larger covered aft deck dining area completed with Grill and mounted TV. The hydraulic swim platform is one of my favorite features for the family to hang out on the floating beach and store your favorite water toy.
(June 2020) Annual CAT Engine and Onan Generator services, exterior compound wax, polish and teak sanded and cleaned.Owners are keen to sell, they are moving up to a larger yacht.
HUGE $50,500 PRICE REDUCTION...PRICE FOR A QUICK SALE!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Notable Equipment and Upgrades
There’s an endless list of notable equipment and upgrades that include the following:
- Virtually silent operating ONAN generator w/underwater exhaust
- 4 -Battery bank inverter system that runs 110V accessories on board
- YACHT CONTROLLER remote docking system including windlass anchor controls, NEW Garmin 8215 touch screen with XM weather, AIS Receiver and Panoptix forward looking sonar (Sonar new 2017)
- FLIR night vision integrated with Garmin
- Sea Recovery water maker – fully serviced and operational April 2017 (30 gallons+/hour)
- $3,000 JL Audio system w/2 amps & sub woofers outside
- Bose Surround Sound system with 2 sub woofers inside
- Underwater lights
- New hydraulic pump and hoses for swim platform with new controls 2016/17
- New sun-pad cushions for flybridge & bow, in addition to new cockpit aft seating cushions 2016, new 2016 three sided enclosures for flybridge
- New LED engine room lighting 2017
- bottom painted & Prop Speed 2017
- New VHF antennas 2017
- Two new VHF mics 2017
- All AC units fully serviced 2017, and more...
She is ready for any inspections, the most discriminating surveyors, as well as turn-key ready for any port of your destination right now!!
The Neptunus 56′ Flybridge offers three generous staterooms, two heads, a lower helm, on deck galley and sit down dining. With a generous use of high gloss medium stained cherry joinery, granite countertops and custom ordered oyster white vinyl wall panels the interior is gorgeous. Unique deck plans below deck, main deck and flybridge make the most of her 56′ length.
- Yacht Controller remote
- Underwater lights
- Generator underwater exhaust bypass
- 3/4 bridge enclosure - New 2019
- Flybridge sun pad cushions - New 2019
- Cockpit cushions - New 2019
Upon entering from the Aft Deck of the 56′ Neptunus, one finds a wide open Salon, Galley, Dinette and Helm area that blends together like no other mid 50′ Sedan Cruiser. The high-gloss medium stained cherry joinery, custom oyster white colored wall coverings and overhead is breathtaking.
To port is an L-shaped settee with storage under upholstered in Ecru Ultra Leather. There is abundant storage beneath the settee and loose decorative pillows above. Two sets of drapes cover the double windows both port and starboard. To starboard is an identically upholstered two-person curved loveseat also with storage below.
Forward is a cabinet housing the built-in 32” Toshiba LCD TV, a huge improvement over earlier models. Above is a cabinet with a Bose Lifestyle 48 entertainment center with AM/FM/CD/DVD changer and the Sea Tel 1898 Sat TV system controls. There are four separate SAT receivers for this system. One is built-in here for easy access.
Forward are two steps up to the Galley. Aft are full drapes for the curved stainless steel Trend entry door. Above are six dimmable halogen mini spots in soffits and five Surround Sound Bose mini stereo speakers. Also in this area is a Bose subwoofer, digital AC controls, central vac outlet, rope lighting, a custom cherry coffee table and a carbon monoxide detector.
Galley is to port just forward of the Salon, is C-shaped and is very well laid out for efficient use of space.
- AEG 4 burner Ceran top 240V stovetop
- Sub Zero under counter refrigerator behind cherry door to port
- Fisher Paykel single drawer dishwasher w/cherry front
- Under counter “Tundra” freezer behind lacquered door to starboard on top of accommodation steps.
- Double stainless under-mount steel sink
- Panasonic stainless steel
- Dimension 4 microwave oven
- Exhaust blower
- Kugler removable handle spray faucet
- In sink macerator food waste disposal
- Separate filtered drinking water tap
- Chrome soap dispenser
- (14) High gloss cherry storage cabinets
- (2) High gloss cherry storage drawers
- (1) Very large high gloss cherry storage drawer for pots & pans
- (2) GFCI outlets
- 2) Under cabinet DC mini spots on a dimmer
- (6) Overhead mini spots
- Laminate cherry sole
- Custom granite countertops
Dinette - Fwd.
Just forward and open to the Galley is the curved dining settee. A unique high gloss cherry table with cherry base folds in half for easy entry. The Ecru Ultra Leather and fabric upholstery settee easily seats four to five and could be the best seats in the house while underway.
Placed all the way forward with 180 degrees of visibility, the use of space is very impressive. Two large AC vents are forward along with window defrosters and an inventive “Skylight” to the passageway below. The sole is carpeted to match the Salon. Above is the Neptunus ship’s display panel with indicator LED’s for important systems.
Lower Helm Station
A two-person Ultra Leather upholstered helm seat sits forward on the starboard side. The wrap around Helm features instruments and electronics mounted on high gloss Burlwood joinery. Five cherry cabinets below offer plenty of storage.
- Maptech i3 model 312PC 12” LCD touch screen radar/plotter system
- (2) Caterpillar LCD gauge panels
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- Icom M602 VHF w/DSC
- Raymarine ST60 digital Tri Data w/speed/log/depth/temp
- Vetus bow thruster controls
- Fireboy fire system controls
- (3) Windshield wiper/washer controls
- Bennett trim tab controls w/updated LED indicator panel
- CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- (4) Bilge pump switches
- (3) Digital bilge pump counters
- 12 Volt accessory outlet USB outlet for Maptech computer
- Ritchie Powerdamp 5″ compass
- Dino tilting wood helm wheel
- Hydraulic power assist steering
- Sea Tel 1898 Sat TV dome w/HD TV switch
- Engine start/stop buttons
- Joystick for Maptech system
From the starboard side just forward of the Salon is the curved seven step access to the lower accommodations. The yacht’s electric panel is outboard of the steps along with a large upright port light for natural light. Also in this area is a bookshelf and LED step lights.
A custom backlit etched glass underwater scene is just forward of the bookshelf. At the bottom of the landing in a cherry cabinet is the Whirlpool stacked Thin Twin Heavy Duty washer dryer unit. The cabinet is cedar lined and has a DC auto light.
The companionway extends forward and up three steps to the two forward cabins. A cherry handrail, the aforementioned skylight and four DC mini spots are overhead.
The Master Suite is the first stateroom off the companionway. Through an arched top cherry door is the queen size berth on a 45-degree angle off the port aft corner for intelligent space utilization. Horizontal cherry strips between Ultra Leather vinyl panels give this cabin a distinctive look.
The raised platform berth has additional cherry trim, rope lighting below, two storage drawers at the foot of the berth and an upholstered headboard set into a mirrored bulkhead that wraps around to the starboard side. The mattress has been upgraded to an innerspring model. Twin chrome swing arm reading lights flank the berth. Built-in cabinetry serves as his and hers nightstands.
Two steps up from the Master Cabin is the private Master Head with marble tile sole, mirrored overhead and a Raritan Atlantis head. The cherry vanity has one curved storage cabinet below the bow front Corian countertop and an under mount sink and faucet above. Above is a fixed porthole behind a Duette shade with rope lighting for accent. Above are four mirrored medicine cabinet doors and a mirror angled for perfect use.
The additional use of cherry trim and the expanded backsplash offer a more luxurious feel than other 56’ models. The stall shower has a hinged clear glass door, a hand held or wall mountable Grohe fixture, a light, an exhaust fan and a grab rail. Also in the Head is a stainless steel trimmed dressing mirror and three overhead mini spots in the mirrored overhead
VIP Stateroom - Forward
The VIP Cabin is all the way forward and rivals many Master Cabins of similar sized yachts. The queen size berth with innerspring mattress is off the forward mirrored bulkhead with an upholstered headboard above. Below the berth are rope lights and two storage drawers facing aft. Above the berth is a round Bomar escape hatch with screen or privacy cover for emergency escape and ventilation and two chrome swing arm lights as reading lights.
To both port and starboard are seven cherry cabinets. Below are Roman shades and rope lights with one fixed porthole on each side. Built-in cabinetry form nightstands both port and starboard. Aft to port is access to the Guest Head. Aft to starboard is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light and a the fourth Direct TV receiver DC DVD player nearby a CO detector. On the aft bulkhead is a chest of three drawers. Above is a built-in 14″ LCD TV and a storage locker.
Also in this cabin are five dimmable overhead mini spots, two Bose 191 stereo speakers with link main Bose unit, digital AC controls, a DC cutoff switch for the bow thruster and a hatch to the bow thruster area in the sole below.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
Next forward is the Starboard Guest Cabin featuring a unique single berth with innerspring mattress outboard with rope lighting, an upholstered headboard and four drawers beneath the berth facing centerline. Inboard is a four drawer cherry desk/vanity with a chrome swing arm light above.
A white Ultra Leather stool is below. Over the desk is a halogen mini spot reading light and hinged access to the back of the Lower Helm Area. Above the berth are two fixed portholes with Roman shades. Forward is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light.
Within the locker is a third Direct TV receiver. Also in this cabin are two Bose 191 stereo speakers with a remote to the Bose Lifestyle 48 salon stereo, digital AC controls, a 14″ LCD TV/DVD combo, a CO detector and four overhead halogen mini spots.
Located opposite the Starboard Guest stateroom and aft of the VIP is the Guest/Day Head with marble tile sole, mirrored overhead and a Raritan Atlantis head. It has two access doors, one from the VIP and the other from the companionway allowing it to be the Day Head as well.
The cherry vanity has one curved storage cabinet below the bow front Corian countertop and an under mount sink with a faucet above. Above is a fixed porthole behind a Duette shade with rope lighting for accent. Above are three mirrored medicine cabinet doors and a mirror angled for perfect use.
The stall shower has a hinged clear glass door, a hand held or wall mountable Grohe fixture, a light, an exhaust fan and a grab rail. Also in the Head are three overhead mini spots.
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- Stainless steel Delta Plow anchor w/chain rode
- Lewmar Ocean series anchor windlass w/up & down foot switches
- Bow roller & stainless steel anchor chute
- Chain locker hinged access hatch
- Welded stainless steel bow rails w/stainless steel lifeline
- (2) Removable sun cushions on bow w/blue Stamoid cover
- (3) Windshield wipers w/washers
- (6) Lucite drink holders at sun cushion
- (4) Stainless steel fender holders w/fenders
- International navigation lights
- White windshield cover
- Side deck grab rails
- Port & starboard opening side gate in bow rail amidships
- Dual spring line cleats port & starboard
- Stainless burgee staff
- Round Bomar deck hatch to VIP
- Anchor wash down spigot
- Stainless steel vertical boarding ladder mounts port & starboard, stows in Lazarette
- Dark tinted frameless cabin side windows
- Kahlenberg air horn on hardtop
- 10 hp Vetus bow thruster
- (2) Fuel fills port & (2) starboard for filling both tanks from either side
- Custom fixed port lights forward w/oversize vertical port lights in Master Cabin & starboard side
- Teak sole
- (7) Molded steps to Flybridge w/teak treads
- Raritan ice maker under Flybridge steps
- 4 -person seat across transom w/upholstered cushions - New 2016
- Black Stamoid cover - New 2016
- Engine Room access via hatch in aft seat
- 3-section cherry table in front of seating w/hinged center section & twin stainless steel pedestals & cover
- Port & starboard hinged stainless steel boarding gates to swim platform
- Bar sink under hinged top w/Miele electric BBQ & storage below to starboard
- BCM hydraulic swim platform w/750 lb. capacity w/tender cradle, tie downs & teak decking
- LED Step lights to Flybridge & swim platform
- Port & starboard steps to swim platform w/teak treads
- Port & starboard molded steps w/teak treads to side decks
- LED step lights to side deck
- (3) Stainless steel overhead DC
- Aft Deck lights
- Removable service hatch to Engine Room
- Trend curved stainless steel entry door w/dark tinted glass
- Port & starboard lockers to access cleats
- Telephone & TV inlet in starboard cleat locker
- Hot & cold shower at swim platform steps
- Cable master controls in starboard cleat locker
- Shore water connection w/pressure regulator in port cleat locker
- Freshwater wash down in port cleat locker
- (2) JL stereo speakers and Subs Ship’s bell
- Alpine remote for stereo.
- Teak laid decks
- Helm to starboard
- Unique removable sun lounge cushions (new 2016) forward of Helm
- Tinted Venturi wraparound windscreen
- Flybridge bar w/stainless steel sink & U Line refrigerator
- Front side clear vinyl enclosure - New 2016
- Stamoid helm and table
- (2) Raised, upholstered adjustable helm chairs w/ custom storage below
- C-Shaped Flybridge seating w/removable cushions & storage below to seat six
- Stamoid seating covers
- Mounted life ring w/retrieval line
- Varnished cherry folding table on stainless steel pedestals
- Fiberglass radar arch type support to Neptunus new style fiberglass hardtop
- LED deck lighting
- Avon 6-man life raft w/hydrostatic release
- Sea Tel 1898 Sat dome
- Hailer horn
- ACR EPIRB
- (2) Cup holders at Helm
- (4) JL Audio speakers
- Red overhead night light
- Helm Portside wing controls under fiberglass cover with start/stop engine controls
- Bow thruster controls
- Stainless steel tilting Helm wheel
- Burlwood dash
- (6) Overhead stainless steel trimmed dimming lights in hardtop
- Yacht Controller Remote Docking Controls
- Garmin 8215 touchscreen display with satellite weather and radio – wired remote built into custom built raised helm armrest
- FLIR Nightvision
- Simrad AP25 autopilot with wired remote to reach sunpad area
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data for depth/speed/temp
- Ritchie SS2000 5″ magnetic compass
- (2) Caterpillar LCD gauge panels
- Fireboy fire system controls
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges
- Bilge pump alarm indicator panel
- New style Bennett trim tab controls w/position indicator LED’s
- Vetus bow thruster controls
- Teak footrest
- $3k Alpine stereo system with JL amps, speakers, subwoofers and power supply
- Caterpillar electronic controls for clutch & throttle
- Complete Maptech i3
- 12” LCD touch screen systems w/radar overlay, plotter & fish finder options
- Icom M602 VHF Hydraulic power assist steering
- Joystick for Maptech system
- Windlass up & down switches
- Caterpillar start/stop switches w/keys
- Caterpillar emergency engine control panel
- Jabsco ITT searchlight controls
- 4 kW 4 ft. open array radar antenna
- 12 Volt power outlet
- (2) USB outlets w/weatherproof covers
- 4-Step stainless and teak vertical boarding ladder
- 5-Step stainless & teak ladder from Aft Deck
- DC incandescent lighting
- AC fluorescent lighting
- 12V LED lighting
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- 110/220 volt AC electrical system
- 17.5 kW Onan generator in sound shield
- Inverter System to run all galley appliances and TV system without shore power
- (2) 8D 12V batteries Gel Cell
- (2) 4D 12V batteries Gel Cell
- 220 volt 50 amp
- Glendinning cable master w/75′ cord (all new components for whole system installed 2017) in starboard cleat locker
- Victron 24V 30 amp battery charger
- Victron 12V 100 amp battery charger
- Rex manufacturing 15 KVA isolation transformer
- LED DC volt meter
- LED AC volt meter
- LED DC amp meter
- LED AC amp meter
- Cable TV/telephone inlets w/50′ cords in starboard cleat locker
- Neptunus DC panel w/42 circuits w/indicator lights
- Neptunus 110V panel w/20 circuits w/indicator lights
- Neptunus 220V panel w/8 double pole circuits w/indicator lights
- Quicksilver galvanic isolator