FRIENDSHIP - 2016 50' GALEON
Dania Florida United States $929,000 USD
Dania Florida United States
The 2016 50' GALEON Motor Yacht FRIENDSHIP is a yacht for sale located in Dania, Florida, USA. 2016 Galeon 500 Fly Nearly a 20 Foot Beam With Drop Down Sides!Best Priced 500 Fly In The USATruly a must see for anyone that loves to entertain on the water. The Galeon is the most unique platform in the industry today and is the most versatile in my opinion. When opened up the beam is comparable to an 80 ft. motor yacht with multiple areas to entertain guests and enjoy the amazing 360 degree views of the water. Volvo D11 - 670 HP Diesel EnginesBow and Stern Thrusters Fresh Bottom Job - September 2020Massive Garage in TransomHydraulic Swim Platform With Tender (Sold Separately)KVH TV5 Satellite Receiver Huge Flybridge with Summer Galley Including a Grill and Ice MakerU-Shaped Bow Seating Area With Pop-Up BackrestsAft Galley Configuration with Tons of StorageBeautiful Diamond Pattern Upholstery In SalonFull Suite of Raymarine Electronics With Autopilot and RadarVIP Stateroom Features a "Glass Ceiling" With Tons of Natural LightFull Beam Master Stateroom with Massive Waterline WindowsSplendide Washer/Dryer Combo UnitOnan Generator - 17 kWCondaria AC Chiller - 60,000 BTUSpacious 3 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 50' (15.24m)
ASKING PRICE $929,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2016
BEAM 14' 8" (4.47m)
MX SPEED 29 Knots 33 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 24 Knots 28 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 50155 Lbs
LOCATION Dania, Florida, USA
- The 500 Galeon has the desired aft galley layout with a lots of counter space and an incredible view out the port and starboard side windows that open up to allow food service and entertainment for guests on the drop down gunwales.
- The galley features a beautiful teak sole with bright, white counter tops with lots of prep space. The refrigeration is mounted below the top and does not inhibit the 360 degree. There are 2 separate Isotherm fridge/freezers.
- Forward is a 2-burner Kenyon cooktop with a Frigidaire microwave below.
- The large, single basin sink is located to the port side with tons of storage below.
- To starboard is a convertible seat that allows guests to face inboard towards the galley or outboard when the sides are opened up.
- The 3-piece sliding glass doors open up to create one large alfresco space that is great for entertaining you and many of your friends.
- Just forward of the aft galley is the spacious salon outfitted with beautiful, diamond pattern leather upholstery, accented with dark wood cabinetry throughout.
- The headliner is covered in white suede and has ambient lighting making her really pop at night.
- The large windows continue from the galley all the way forward through the salon and allow a ton of natural light throughout the whole main deck with uninhibited views of the outdoors.
- The port side of the salon has a large U-shaped settee surrounding a Hi-Lo teak table.
- To starboard is an additional love seat with the TV situated behind on an electric actuator.
- Just forward to starboard is the lower helm station.
- Both helm stations are outfitted with Raymarine Electronics including radar, autopilot and twin 13 inch screens at the lower helm.
- She also has Side-Power bow and stern thrusters (electric).
- Along the lower portion of the helm are the miscellaneous switches that control the lighting, pumps, garage etc.
- The helm also has dedicated AC vents that blow directly on the captain to ensure comfort at all times.
- The upper helm station has 1 screen with all of the same benefits of the lower helm station.
- As you make your way down the companionway the first of 3 staterooms is on the starboard side and consists of an over-under bunk layout with large storage locker and small nightstand forward.
- The hullside windows allow natural light to fill this stateroom.
- The VIP stateroom is all the way forward and has a very unique skylight consisting of 5 glass panels with an additional 4 hullside windows.
- The headboard has a number of different fabrics accented with the dark wood and 2 small lamps.
- The Samsung flatscreen is mounted on the aft bulkhead with 2 large storage lockers to both port and starboard.
- Below the berth and above the windows additional storage lockers and drawers.
- Aft and to port is the entrance to the en-suite head that also serves as the day head.
- The master stateroom is aft and features a walk-around queen berth with a beautiful fabric headboard accented with lighting.
- The massive waterline windows make the view second to none and allow tons of natural light in this space.
- The Samsung flatscreen TV is mounted on the forward bulkhead and the storage lockers line the walls with additional drawer storage below the berth.
- Below the flatscreen TV is the Splendide washer/dryer combo unit.
- To port is a small love seat with a vanity and mirror forward and safe below.
- The unique Galeon design continues through the master with wood and suede accents on the headliner and beautiful cabinetry throughout.
- The master head is forward and to port and features a large stall shower with mosaic walls as well as a basin sink and storage throughout.
- The cockpit of the 500 Fly is covered in beautiful teak and has a U-shaped settee that turns 180 degrees to face completely aft when swimming off of the hydraulic platform.
- The platform is used to store the Achilles tender with 20 HP Tohatsu.
- Just below the aft deck settee is a huge garage that lifts up electronically and can house all of your miscellaneous gear as well as paddle boards and dive equipment etc.
- Centerline in the sole is a large access panel that allows entrance into the garage without raising the main back hatch.
- The engine room access is just forward in the galley sole.
- There are is large storage locker just below the stairs that lead to the flybridge with an additional locker to the starboard side of the main entrance.
- The control for the hydraulic swim platform and garage are located just below the large, stainless cleats aft.
- The beautiful, teak steps on the port side of the cockpit lead up to the spacious flybridge with seating for 8-10 guests.
- On the port side behind the helm station is the summer galley that features an Isotherm ice maker below with a BBQ grill and freshwater sink above.
- The flybridge extends nearly all the way aft and creates a lot of seating space with 2 different U-shaped areas. The aft seating area has a large fiberglass table that opens up and creates a nice dining space.
- Forward of the dining area is the second u-shaped area that converts into a sunpad as you move forward.
- There are speakers throughout the flybridge and cockpit area connected to the Fusion head unit.
- The arch supports the KVH satellite receivers as well as the enclosed Raymarine radar unit and aft facing camera that displays on the chartplotters.
- 17 kW Onan Generator - 17MDKDP-8113A
- Volvo Diesels - D11B1-A MP
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- SeaFire Halon System
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Condaria 60,000 BTU Chiller
- 26.4 Knots @ 57 GPH
- 29.3 Knots @ 67 GPH