Galeon Yachts History
The privately owned Galeon Yachts was founded in 1982, and specializes in luxury yachts and motor boats. The company currently employs over 1,200 people, and has dealers located all over the world.
Daring designs and innovative technology are the motives behind this state-of-the-art boatbuilder that controls the complete build from start – to each luxury finish. Each precisely constructed hull is finished on-site and then moved to the main production hall where the expert craftsmen continue to perfect each yacht. From its stunning woodwork, and custom-milled teak decks, each yacht is built to precision and excellence.
The Galeon company has been in collaboration with the renowned Tony Castro Yacht Design for over 20 years. A world-class nautical design company, Tony Castro Yacht Design has won many awards for its superior work. The company’s team works in-house with its exceptional skills in both exterior and interior yacht design. Tony Castro and his team have completed over 500 motor and sailing yacht designs and have more than 10,000 yachts on the water that bear the Tony Castro design mark.
The Galeon Company’s Flybridge Yachts
The GALEON 400 FLY
Offering unmatched areas for entertainment for a yacht in its class, the Galeon 400 Fly features unique amenities.
- Expanding to offer vast amounts of space onboard, innovative side balconies on both sides of the cockpit unfold on the 400 Fly.
- The highly impressive interior aboard the 400 Fly features floor-to-ceiling window that can lower electronically, offering guests the ultimate connection with the outdoors.
Up top, the flybridge on the 400 Fly offers unobstructed views for the captain and guests to enjoy.
The GALEON 500 FLY
As one of Galeon’s most award-winning yachts, the 500 Fly sets new standards with its uber-popular Beach Mode.
- In this innovative state, the yacht offers fold-out side decks that vastly increase the yachts entertainment spaces.
- The 500 Fly also offers an optional rotating aft seat with a garage underneath and on the flybridge, guests benefit from amenities such as a wetbar, sun deck and a second helm station.
The GALEON 640 FLY
At the peak of what an entertainment platform should be in a yacht, the 640 Fly offers a ground-breaking layout.
- With areas for dining, socializing and relaxing throughout the vessel, guests benefit from an arrangement that flows from one space to the next.
- The 640 Fly features staterooms below deck that offer superior accommodations for longer journeys, while up top, the 640 Fly flybridge gives unencumbered views of the water.
The Galeon Company’s Sports Cruisers
Combining top performance with the best in onboard luxury, the Hardtop Coupe (HTC) and Hardtop Sport (HTS) models from Galeon Yachts are exceptional vessels that lead the way in sports cruisers. Below, we examine a couple of the company’s sports cruiser offerings.
GALEON 410 HTC
The 410 HTC sports cruiser offers the same proven hull as the Galeon 400 Fly, only this is offered in a sporty coupe package.
- Blending the qualities of a megayacht interior with a superior exterior design, she features amenities such as an electronically controlled roof atop the cockpit, and a lounge at the bow’s deck that offers convertible, flip-up seating.
- The 410 HTC also boasts a sunroof on top of the helm station, a full galley, and the Galeon company’s Beach Mode, that expands the entertainment areas with the push of a button.
GALEON 430 HTC
A hardtop version of the popular 420 Fly, the 430 HTC sports cruiser offers a bright interior that is complemented by a sliding sunroof that rests atop of the helm station that opens swiftly and easily to bring in ocean breezes.
- Aboard the 430 HTC, you will find warm wood finishing, rich upholstery and well-appointed detailing that offer guests a comfortable yet exciting ride.
The Galeon Company’s Grand Touring Outboard Boat
Offering something a little different, Galeon introduces its GTO line of boats that begins with the 325 GTO.
The 325 GTO was designed for boatsmen who are enthusiastic about life on the water. Inspired by high-performance sportscars, the 325 GTO is a touring outboard-powered boat that offers the ultimate, state-of-the-art helm station, paired with the volume and utmost in luxury that is expected from the company.
Galeon Boats for Sale
Below are listed the many Galeon boats for sale. Galleon boats blend decades of expertise, and a passion for life at sea. The company is part of the most vertically integrated yacht and boat builders globally and controls the process with utmost integrity and attention to detail. Galleon boats for sale are located all over the world, but you can start your search here, below.
The company controls all parts of construction of its boats for sale, including its intricate woodworking and plush upholstery choices. Galleon boats feature minute detailing such as artistic inlays in its tables, custom-milled teak decking, and extravagant materials that can only be found on the best motor yachts around the world.
Galleon boats have hulls that are designed and built with precision and are finished on-site. Once the hulls are completed, they are transported to the main production hall where the company’s craftsmen continue their work.
Scroll below to search all yacht MLS listings for Galeon Yachts.
Quick Boat Search
All New and Used Galeon Yachts for Sale
Galeon Yachts Models
More Info is Coming.