Old Skool - 1987 48' OCEAN YACHTS 48
Florida $249,000 USD
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
The 48' Super Sport was no question an overnight sensation when she was introduced in 1986, immediately surpassing her very successful predecessor (the 46' Super Sport) in popularity. With a newly updated deck, superstructure, and aggressive appearance designed by well-known naval architect David Martin, the 48SS catapulted to the forefront of the Ocean Yachts brand & instantly became their new bestseller. Don't let the name "Old Skool" fool you, her Jersey-style profile & sporty lines still makes her an aesthetically pleasing sport-fishing yacht till this day.
"Old Skool" was already a rarity by being one of the 167 48' Super Sport's built during the model's 5-year production run, but after receiving a major refit in 2015 she truly became one of a kind, separating herself from her competing sisterships on the market today. Please contact the listing agent directly for more information, photos, & invoices regarding her retrofit.
Notable Features & Upgrades (Performed by CAY Marine)
- Overhauled Detroit 6-71's (100 Hours)
- Exterior Paint Job & Re-Caulk
- Underwater Lights
- Preferred 3-Stateroom Layout
- Custom Matte Finished Woodwork (Original Varnish Stripped)
- Custom Interior Refit (Staterooms, Heads, Galley w/ Onyx Bar, Salon w/ Pop-Up TV)
- Exterior Soft Goods, Interior Soft Goods, Vinyl Walls, Headliners, Carpet Replacement
- New Low Profile A/C System (Evaporator, Ducting, & Freon)
- SAT TV & Bose Surround Sound System
- Halogen/LED Conversion
- & More...(Contact Listing Agent)