Wastin Time Two
1989 42' JEFFERSON Motor Yacht 42 Sundeck Trawler Palmetto Florida United States $109,900 USD
1989 42' JEFFERSON Motor Yacht 42 Sundeck Trawler Palmetto Florida United States
42 Jefferson Sundeck, Newly Painted Topside, New Bimini Top & Strataglass, 2 Staterooms With Queens, Full Beam Master, 2 Heads, Large Aft Deck, Very Economical Caterpillar 3208 Diesels @ 260hp. Cruises at 8kts Burning 6 gals/hr. Top speed 17 kts . 8KW Westerbeke Generator, Magnum MS2812 Inverter With Auto Generator Start.. Nice electronics. Spare Props, 1 Spare Shaft, Makes This Trawler Ready To Go Cruising!Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1989 42' JEFFERSON 42 Sundeck Trawler Motor Yacht Wastin Time Two yacht for sale in Palmetto, Florida, USA today!
Sleeps 2 owners and 2 guests in 2 Queen berths.The owner and guest staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. The Master stateroom is located in the aft section of the yacht. It is finished in teak.It has a private head with a tub shower, large hanging lockers and abundant storage in drawers and lockers.
- Island Queen berth
- Electric head with Y valve holding tank and overboard discharge
- Aqua Air conditioner and reverse cycle heat
- Parquet floor covering.
- Bathtub located in the aft head
- Tub/shower and sink on vanity
- Splendide 2100 Washer Dryer combo. Note dryer is vented
The main salon is amidships. It has both a starboard door along with a full sized aft door leading to the covered deck area. There are 3 large sliding windows with screens. The forward windshield has fixed windows with custom insulated drapes on all windows. Salon exterior windows have white textilene covers.The area is furnished with a chair to port and a matching sofa to starboard. The galley is open to this area and offers a nice "breakfast bar" and storage area. The forward port area of the salon area finished in beautiful teak.
- Sony Bluetooth Audio System Stereo system
- AM/FM tuner
- Parquet floors
- Custom Brown drapes
- Dometic 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner 2019
- Blinds on all windows
The guest head is on the port side forward of the galley. It includes a stall shower, vanity and electric toilet. The forward stateroom has an access door to both the head and the galley. The stateroom has a large Queen berth and storage to port.
The galley is forward of the salon. This has a newer large refrigerator aft followed by the sinks, open countertop area and the Galley Maid 3 burner stove/oven forward. The microwave is mounted to port.
- Vitrifrigo Full size 1AC/DC refrigerator
- 3 burner stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Pressurized fresh water system
- 20 gallon water heater
- (2) stainless steel sinks
The flybridge is very large and seats at least 8. This area is also fully enclosed. There is access to the hard top from the bridge as well.
- Life jackets
- Simrad HP22 Autopilot
- Furuno Navnet 1933C 40 mile radar, color GPS, Plotter, Fish Finder/Depth
- (2) ICOM VHF radios; one upper station and one lower
- Garmin 500C Depth/Fish Finder
- Standard Horizon CP175C Color GPS Chartplotter
- Hydraulic wheel steering
- Air horn
- Electric Davit
Built in bar w/ hot & cold pressure water. The aft deck has a factory hard top with custom wing doors port and starboard. Note all exterior wood has been painted white for easy maintenance. This area can be fully enclosed with stored Isinglass with screens. Each panel has a U-shaped zippered opening for ventilation The hard top is strong enough to support sunbathers and/or a tender. ULine Combo 75 refrigerator with built in ice maker.
- Claw anchor
- Fiberglass bow anchor pulpit with anchor hawse pipes
- Saltwater wash down system
- Port and starboard boarding gate
- Remote electric anchor capstan mounted on the foredeck
- 12 v navigation light
The engine room is under the main salon. It has an access under the companionway stairs to the galley, or the entire salon sole comes up in 4 pieces for complete examination. This area is wrapped in noise dampening material. It allows ample access to the main engines and generator.
- Freshwater cooling system on both mains and the generator
- Raw water sea strainer for both AC units and all machinery
- Extra shaft and spare props
- ESI Clean Fuel Polishing System
- Engine synchronizers
- (2) oil pressure alarms
- (3) Racor fuel filters
- (2) mufflers
- (2) bilge pumps
- Bilge alarm
- 40 gallon holding tank with deck and overboard discharge
- (3) raw water sea strainers
- Fuel shut-off valve with tank equalizer line
- (2) bilge blowers
- (2) fuel shut-off valves
- (4) oil filters
- (2) fuel tanks
- (2) oil temperature alarms
The main electric panel is located under the lower station helm (in the salon area). All wires are color coded or numbered and circuit breaker protected.
- AC & DC electrical system
- 120v breaker system allowing for monitoring amperage draw
- Electrical bonding system
- Westerbeke 8 KW generator with 3440 Hours
- 50 amp battery charger
- (2) dockside electrical cables
- All below waterline fittings protected by electrical bonding system
- (2) alternators
- 12v and 120v lighting system