Scorpio - 1996 150' DELTA
San Diego California United States $10,500,000 USD
San Diego California United States
Vessel Walk through
Boarding the vessel from the oversized swim platform, a stairwell leads to the full-beam, covered aft deck from the starboard side. Enter the main salon through the aft deck centerline double glass doors or via an additional access from the flybridge teak stairwell.
The main salon hosts a 4 seat Christopher Guy table with a full wet bar to starboard. Forward is the lounging area with entertainment center. Forward of the main salon to starboard is a passageway to the main foyer, private dining area, main deck day head, stairwell to 4 guest staterooms below and a stairwell up to the flybridge deck. Also forward of the salon is the galley entrance to port and the private Master Stateroom all the way forward.
The main deck, full-beam Master Stateroom offers a centerline king size bed, office, complete entertainment system, head with bidet , double slipper tub and stall shower.
Below Deck, the VIP Stateroom has a king size bed, full entertainment center, ensuite head with bidet, Jacuzzi tub and Shower. The 2nd VIP Stateroom has a king size bed, full entertainment center and ensuite head with oversized stall shower. The 3rd Stateroom has a king size bed, full entertainment center and ensuite head with tub and shower. The 4th Stateroom has 2 twin size beds, full entertainment center and ensuite head with tub and shower. Off the Quartsite floor Foyer is the laundry room with black granite floor containing full-size washer and dryer.
The skylounge deck stairwell provides access to the Pilothouse, Captain’s cabin, aft skylounge and flybridge deck. An additional day head is situated in the skylounge deck foyer. The flybridge has a gas-powered fire pit, shaded by a custom awning. Forward to port of the fire pit is a full wet bar with a bean-shaped bar table and 4 Delta bar stools. Aft is the water toy storage area for the two tenders. The flybridge has a stairwell leading down to the main deck or up to the sun deck. The sun deck features a 6-person Jacuzzi with ample sunning space, bench seating, full wet bar, 3 pilot chairs with remote navigation station, and a full-size head.
The main foyer offers access through starboard amidship the vessel. The custom quartz flooring is carried throughout the vessel. A vase pedestal sculpture marks the stairwell to the accommodation deck with a coat closet and day head to starboard. The day head is designed with a custom sink with crystal fixtures, wall mirror, a new Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet and quartz flooring.
The main salon has Honduran mahogany paneling and joinery throughout and accented with gold plated hardware and trim. Aft to port is a 4 seat Christopher Guy table dressed in mahogany rich fabrics. Directly to starboard is a full wet-bar with sink and crystal glass storage cabinets above as well as a refrigerator with ice-maker, wine cooler, telephone hookup, and built-in speaker system. Forward is the lounge area with three 3-seater sofas, end tables, and a square mahogany cocktail table. The entertainment center includes a 42” Samsung HD SmartTV, digital satellite receiver, DVD, and surround sound in custom hideaway cabinetry. There are 2 display cabinets on either side of the TV displaying oriental statues. On the starboard side is a Italian mahogany round table with 2 chairs and views through the window. The main salon is carpeted with new off-white wool carpet, direct and indirect lighting along with the integrated surround sound system to enhance overall mood.
Private Dining Room
The full-beam, main deck Master Stateroom is situated forward of the main entrance foyer and galley. The king size, centerline bed is complimented with matching end tables and lamps, and reading lights overhead. Built-in alarm systems on either side of the bed and a complete entertainment center directly in front of the bed, aft of the Stateroom. A chaise-lounge, walk-in closet, lamp, and 4 drawers found to starboard. A custom desk and lamp are to port with 3 full-size hanging closets and 4 drawers. The full windows allow for plenty of natural light to illuminate the spacious Master Stateroom.
The master ensuite is accessed from both the port and starboard, “Hers” is to starboard, with onyx top vanity, single sink and mirrored medicine cabinet. “His” is the port with head, onyx top cabinetry, and wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet. In the center is a tub, and a separate stall shower with glass doors. An diamond onyx tiled backdrop adds to the mood in this decadent bathroom with matching carpet runner on the marble floors.
VIP Stateroom I
Below decks, forward to starboard is the VIP Stateroom with centerline king size bed, end tables with 2 drawers and lamps, walk-in closet, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, 5-Disc CD, DSS receiver, VCR, double cassette, stereo. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room.
The ensuite consists of marble top vanity, single sink, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinets, Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet, linen closet, laundry locker, and oversized Jacuzzi Tub with shower. A port hole allows for natural light.
VIP Stateroom 2
Below decks, forward to port is the second VIP Stateroom with centerline king size bed, end tables with 3 drawers and lamps, double full-size hanging closet, vanity with stool, mirror, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, DVD, VHS, CD, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for natural light to fill the room.
The ensuite contains a stall shower, Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet, sink, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, linen closet and a laundry locker. The port hole allows for natural light.
Below decks, aft to starboard is the third guest stateroom with centerline King size bed, end tables with 3 drawers and lamps, book shelf, and double full-size hanging closets. The full entertainment center includes of 20" Sony TV, VCR, CD, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room.
The ensuite consists of a tub with shower, Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet, sink, marble top dresser, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, a linen closet and laundry locker. A port hole allows for natural light.
Twin Guest Stateroom
Below decks, aft to port is the fourth guest stateroom with 2 twin size beds, end tables on either side and in the center, full size hanging closet, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, CD, VCR, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room.
The ensuite consists of a Tub with shower, Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet, sink, marble top dresser, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, a linen closet, and laundry locker. The port hole allows for natural light.
From the main deck foyer, a newly circular carpeted stairwell leads to the upper deck foyer. A double storage cabinet as well as a second day head with Toto Neorest 500 toilet/bidet is situated to starboard, the Pilothouse and Captain’s Cabin is forward.
The skylounge is tastefully done in Honduran Mahogany wood and new wool carpet with a L-shaped sofa, end table, easy chair and ottoman. The entertainment system is surrounded by built-in books shelves and includes a 27” TV, Sony Blue Ray and Yamaha receiver. A full wet bar located to starboard of the entertainment system, with African black/gold granite counter top, refrigerator, mirror, liquor and barware storage.
The sun deck has a 6-person Jacuzzi aft with custom shade awning above providing the perfect shading. Oversized sunning pads decorated in light tan provide generous sunning space. Bench seating with under storage, surrounds the sun deck, while a day head is located in the center. Forward is a remote navigation station with 3 Angler Specialties pilot chairs, covered B&G Hydra 2 speed, depth, wind and nav. indicators, bow thruster, and VHF marine, with built-in surround sound speaker system. A complete wet bar is positioned to port with refrigerator, U-Line ice maker and glassware storage.
Two 12-passenger SOLAS Life Rafts are placed aft on both port and starboard sides.
The full-beam, covered aft deck is semi-enclosed with removable windows which can fully open the aft deck. A large varnished teak table which room to seat 12. Padded bench seating with under storage and teak deck chairs provide ample seating. Side deck wing doors access walk-around decks to both port and starboard. Forward to port, is a full wet bar which includes a KitchenAid icemaker, refrigerator with a bar storage locker to starboard. A port side lazarette houses a fire hose station, while a starboard side lazarette houses the engine room Halon fire suppression system.
The passerelle boarding entrance is located to port and aft; the warping capstan aft deck winches are positioned to starboard. Built-in speakers and security cameras are integrated in the ceiling along with new overhead lighting. The main salon can be accessed from the centerline double doors.
The Flybridge is accessed through the double doors aft of the Skylounge. A custom awning covers a fire pit and the full wet bar to port. The bar has 4 built-in Delta bar stools, with U-Line icemaker, refrigerator, and glass storage. A second Fire-hose is also stored in this location.
Aft of the fly bridge is an open storage area for water toys. Two Davits: one to port and one to starboard, house a 14’ Nautica center console RIB, new 20’ Novurania CAT with a 115hp Yamaha. The teak deck has all new caulking.
The flybridge has complete walk-around decks and provides access to the aft deck from an aft stairwell, or amidship there are stairwells both port and starboard leading to the main deck. Starboard side stairwell also leads up to the sun deck. Forward is access to the anchor and bosuns lockers.
There are 4 equal crew cabins; each cabin has 2 twin size beds, hanging locker, ensuite head, shower, sink with mirrored medicine cabinet and plenty of storage space.
The Captain’s cabin is to port, aft of the Pilothouse with a private study including navigation and communication equipment. The full size Captain’s cabin has centerline Queen size bed, end tables with 3 drawers, full-size cedar lined hanging locker with full-length mirror, desk, book shelf and ample storage space. The full entertainment center includes of 20” Sony TV, DSS receiver, and an Elbex color security monitor.
Ensuite, the Captain’s cabin has a Jacuzzi tub with shower, sink, head, mirrored medicine cabinet, tiled floors and tiled walls.
The crew mess can be accessed either from the port side wing door or from the galley. The newly carpeted stairwell leads down below decks to the custom crew mess table with wraparound seating. The new bench seating has abundant storage space below. Two port holes allow for natural light to fill the room.
The crew mess has a full entertainment system with 20 B&G Hydra 2-Speed, depth and navigation log, UniOp KDP OIA alarm system, and color security monitor.
The crew galley is forward and has side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, Icemaker, new Bosch Silence Plus dishwasher, single stainless steel sink, Maytag microwave, Hampton Beach countertop oven, and vinyl flooring.
- Engine type: 3508TA – Overhaul Completed in 2007
- Engines Hours: AS of November 28, 2017 Port 15,908 hours; 6700 hrs since rebuild / Stbd – 15,771 hrs; 5621 hrs since rebuild
- Gearboxes for Main Engines: (2) Renjies WAF 561
Speed consumption per hours/Range/RPM
Speed Consump/hr Range RPM
Maximum: 14kts 27 g/h 5500nm 1400
Cruising: 13kts 21 g/h 6800nm 1250
Economical 13kts 21g/h 6800nm 1250
Generators and Electricity:
- Output: (2) 99kW (1) 50kW
- Northern Lights (Have parts for complete overhaul STRB 99kw Gen)
- Generator Hours: As of 28 Feb. 2018: Port - 500 hrs SMOH – Stbd – 9440 SMOH; Night Gen.100 hrs. SMOH
- Generator Fuel Consumption: max load 99kW 7.2 g/h; 50 kW 3.8 g/h
- Shore Power: 200 amp 480V / 3Phase
- Shore Converter: (2) ADEA 45KW AC45VHE-3
- Main Engine Starting: (2) 24V
- All house batteries replaced
- Generator Starting: 24V
- Emergency: 24V &12V
- (6) 2 banks of 3 Technacolds 6-6000BTU
- All Air Handlers Replaced (2019)
- November 2017: (1) New A/C Compressor; (1) New Water Heater
- Watermakers: (2) 2017 Farallon Reverse Osmosis Watermaker Spectra 2800GPD and 2800GPD each
- Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: (2) Naiad stabilizer S10 w/5” shafts & 30f2 Searocq Control Panel. FULL SERVICE 2017
- Bow Thruster: American Bowthruster 110hp (4) Control Stations FULL SERVICE 2017
- Steering System: Jastram Dual Ram FULL SERVICE 2017
- Fuel Separator & Filtration: Westfalia OTB-2-00-066
- Sewage System: Head Hunter Tidal Wave (New Spring 2012)
- Fresh Water System: (2) AO Smith 85g water heaters @ 12kW Each
- Bilge Water Filtration: Sigma Oily Water Separator
- Air; (2) Quincy 310L Air Compressors
- (1) Microphor Bidets
- Fuel Capacity: 22,193 Gallons
- Lube Oil Capacity: 440 Gallons
- Waste Oil Capacity: 320 Gallons
- Sludge Oil Capacity: 95 Gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4,900 Gallons
- Grey Water Capacity: 1342 Gallons
- Black Water Capacity: 2364 Gallons
Pilothouse and Navigational Equipment
Aft is raised bench seating in beige leather with oval marble chart table. The leather Ricaro Pilot Chair overseas all the navigation equipment listed below:
- Radar: (2) Furuno 2125 ARPA Radar (2) New Nav Net 3D
- Gyrocompass: Satellite Gyro
- Magnetic Compass: Anschutz
- Auto Pilot: Anschutz Pilotstar D Autopilot
- Depth Sounder: Furuno new 2017 Search Light Sonar
- Electronic Charts: Furuno FA-150 AIS
- Time Zero software and charts: C-Map ECS
- Systems Monitor; International Integrated Systems Monitors in Wheelhouse and Engineers study, with repeater in crew mess
- GPS: (2) Northstar 952X
- Wind/Speed Log: B&G Hydra 2 Wind, Depth, Speed(+ Remote Displays in Master, Capt cabin, Crew Mess)
- Searchlights: (2) ACR RCL-600 mounted on mast
- Security: Furuno RD-33
- Rudder Indicator: (2) Anschutz Angle indicators
- Remote Engine Controls: (4) PMC Pneumatic controls
- Telephone System: Panasonic KX – TD1232 Telephone /Intercom(25 extensions)
- SSB: Furuno FS 5000 400W SSB Radio (not hooked up);Furuno 2017 FM-8900S
- VHF: 2017 Icom IC-M402 2
- MF: Furuno DSC – 6A MF DSC Receiver (not active)
- Fax: HP 700 Fax
- Weatherfax: Furono Fax 207 Weather Fax
- TV: SeaTel Satellite TV System ( 40” Dish on Mast)
- Horn: Kahlenberg T3
- AIS: Furuno Universal AIS FA-150
- Anchor Windlass: (2) Steen 23.50 Windlasses w/Vertical Pull
- Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Steen 59.48 Warping Capstans
- Anchors: (2) 430 KG Pool Anchors
- Anchor Chain: Port 630’ ¾” Stud Link, Stbd 450’ ¾” Stud Link
- Boat Crane and Davits: (2) Nautical Structure Davits Port: 4,000 lb / Stbd: 3,000lb
- Passerelle: (1) Cramm Passarelle 15’ Reach
Scorpio, Delta Hull 150-001 General Construction Specification
The hull and superstructure are composite construction with the use of multiple layers of E-glass stitched rovings and chopped strand mat. The outer layers of the hull skin are laminated with isophtalic resin for added blister protection. From the keel to a position just below the portholes the hull shell laminate is heavy single skin (solid) laminate. From that point and above the construction of the hull, decks, deckhouse and coachroofs is of a composite double skinned (sandwich) construction with structural vertical grain balsa core. Fuel and freshwater tanks are of integral construction forming additional support and rigidity to the hull structure. All construction meets or exceeds ABS rules for Yachts in unrestricted service.
Specific manufacture of materials:
Stitched roving-mat fabric: Brunswick Technologies (now part of Owens Corning) CM 3208
Balsa Core: Baltek Corporation
Resin: Reichhold isophtalic and orthopthalic resin
Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
Fire Fighting Equipment:
Fully serviced 2017
- Fire Control System: Ansul Halon Fire Protection System w/CO2 Actuators for Lazarette & Engine Room
- Fire Extinguishers: Various Including CO2 & Dry Chemical
- Alarms: (3) Pull Handle Alarms (Wheelhouse, Fiddly door & Lazaretrte)
- Smoke, Temperature detectors,
Safety Equipment: New 2017
- Life Rafts: (2) 12-person Life Rafts
- Life Rings: (4)
- EPIRBS: (4) 406 MHz - 1 in Each Life Raft
- Flares: Various
- Medical Equipment: First Aid Kits, Defibrillator, (3) Oxygen bottles
- Equipped with Smoke Hoods & Fire Blankets
Galley and Laundry Equipment
The galley has 3 access points: from the crew mess below deck, and two hidden pocket doors; one from the formal dining room and the other the main deck foyer. There is padded vinyl flooring, Corian countertops, and generous storage areas above and below the countertops
Main Galley Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: (2) Garland Ovens/ 6 Stove top burner / (2) Flattops
- Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) Hobart Refrigerator/Freezer
- Dishwasher: Whirlpool
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: Maytag Microwave
- Refrigeration/Freezer: KitchenAid
- Other: InSinkErator
Additional Galley Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: GE Microwave/ Convection Oven
- Other: Icemaker, trash compactor, overhead exhaust fans,
- Main Laundry Equipment: Miele stacked washer/dryer
Tender and Toys
- 14' 2006 Nautica Center Console RIB Tender 75hp 4-stroke Yamaha Outboard
- New Novurania Cat-20 tender with ramp
- Bauer Air Compressor, (6) tanks, fill fittings
New V-11 HTS Tracphone
Each guest cabin, Skylounge and main salon fitted with satellite TV receiver, TV, DVD player, amplifier speakers and remote controls. Main aft deck fitted with removable TV. Boat deck has bracket for TV outside. Crew cabins fitted with TV’s, amplifiers, DVD players. Crew mess also has SAT TV receiver. Programmable LCD Display TV Remote Controls in the Skylounge and Guest Staterooms.