LADY BAHI - 2007 137' KANTER
San Diego California United States $7,880,000 USD
San Diego California United States
Protection: Rub strake beneath the scuttles
Port Light/ Scuttles: 5 round, 9 rectangles port and starboard
Boat Strip: Red
Hull Bottom: Black
Name on stern: LADY BAHI
LADY BAHI offers an opportunity to own a real head turner regardless of the cruising grounds. She is unique in her styling and at the same time offers an incredible live-aboard experience with her spacious and well-appointed interior layout and design. Four staterooms with king size beds, and generous accommodations.
One can enter LADY BAHI from her aft passarelle, where you are immediately welcomed into her massive aft deck. This area is a great area for dining or gathering for cocktails and conversation as one enjoys the beautiful views from her large windows that surround her aft deck.
Forward of the aft deck is the galley, large enough to hold several onlookers while the chef prepares meals using the best appliances available. The galley is set up with a center island for preparation or serving. There is ample counter and cabinet space to store and work as needed.
Moving forward from the galley, the main salon has large windows offering an unsurpassed view of the
surroundings, and finished with the same raised panel joinery and exquisite décor. A curved staircase in the aft starboard side leads to the upper deck and boat deck area. On the forward end of the salon another set of stairs leads to the Pilothouse, with a similar set accessing the engine room and crew quarters. Also found as one enters the main salon is large a well-appointed day toilet.
The Master and Guest staterooms are accessed via a spiral staircase located on the starboard aft side of the main salon.
Located off a foyer, the Master is aft with centerline king bed, walk-in closet and his and her marble bath. A VIP is just off the foyer to port, with king berth and ensuite bath. Two guest staterooms are located forward, both with king size beds and ensuite baths. These rooms all feature raised panel joinery and curved panels in a highly finished teak.
Forward of the salon is the Pilothouse, with full instrumentation, helm chairs and U-shaped settee for viewing while
underway. This is a cozy, but well laid out area with all the equipment and instrumentation a Captain could ever want.
Crew Quarters are below the Pilothouse and consist of three staterooms with upper/lower berth arrangements forward. The large Captain’s cabin is also found in the area. All cabins have ensuite heads. There is a very generous crew galley and crew lounge in this area as well. This area also provides access to the engine room.
The engine room is well laid out with all new equipment installed during her refit. Mains are 2011 with generators and other equipment replaced 2012.
The boat deck in keeping with the style of the yacht contains a 26’ custom built Hacker Craft. A knuckle crane, capable of launching the tender either side of the vessel, is hidden away in the stack to be completely concealed so not to take away from her lines or to clutter up the spacious deck area. The aft upper deck also offers a sitting and dining area with a barbecue for cooking the catch of the day, all protected from wind to the upper lounge location. There is a Jacuzzi found on the aft portion of the deck surrounded with sun pas as well as additional seating areas.
Sub Zero upright refrigerator
Kitchen Aid refrigerator
Sub Zero ice maker
Breeze Air freezer
Sub Zero wine chiller
Gaggenau dishwasher G785
Thermador cooktop 5burner
Wolfe double ovens
Zephyr trash compactor
Nespresso coffee machine
Miele PW6265 Clothes washer
Miele PT136 Clothes Dryer
Rotel Home Theater System
Samsung LED TV’s throughout
Kaleidescape System – 2011
Seatel DAC 2200 Sat TV
Furuno NavNet 3D
Furuno DRS12A 12KW radar, w/4’ open array
VEI 17’ LED pilothouse display VEI 17’ touchscreen display
Stealth Navigation PC
Wheelhouse distribution system panel 120/208 – 3 Phase
Furuno DDF Digital depth with 1000W transducer
Simrad autopilot AP-50
Garmin AIS Marine VHF
KVH Tracphone V7 system
Panasonic PBX phone system
Trendnet Wireless Super G outdoor access point
Digital 70db wireless cell repeater
Digital Global Antenna
Gemeco PB200 weather station
Garmin GM10 wind sensor / speed/ direction
ACR SART transponder
ACR survival craft VHF
Furuno AIS transponder
Carlisle and Finch 45 million candlepower spotlight
Furuno Felcom15 C Satcom
Kahlenberg fog signal timer and whistle control
Kahlenberg air horn with air stream whistle
Air draft 65’ in height
Sperry marine gyro compass
ZF Throttles / Gear selector controls
Atlas shore power system
Vector Teppeson Charts
Jastram Dual rudder angle indicator
Carlisle Finch search light control
Weems & Plath Barometer
New light Rudder
Vimar red overhead night lights
Starboard – 5563 Hours
Port – 5996 Hours
120/240 V at 60 Hz
12/24 VDC system
AC system – 2x generators
Shore Power isolation
Transformer / Frequency converter – 1 main switch
Shore power dual 100-amp shore power cords
Atlas Power Converter
ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
Starboard T2PO1014 – 2515 Hours
Port T2PO1013 – 2419 Hours
Naiad Model 16, 60 hp stern thruster
Naiad Model 20, 75 hp bow thruster (55cm inside diameter)
Naiad Model 521 Zero Speed stabilizers
Hydraulic PTO System with (2) displacement pumps for main engine, PTO’s and backup
New air conditioning system, 2016
Alfa Laval Fuel Separator
Alfa Laval – Fuel Polishing
(3) 12-ton Domestic Chillers
Fixed Propeller – 5 -blade Nibral
Rudders: magnetic stainless steel foils 54” x 48” and are held on 150mm stocks with 6-bolt flangers, 3 x foil edges
Marine Air (Dometic)
Model # 921053220 / Serial #60697966 / Capacity 194,000 BTU
(3) fully Hermetic compressors 28 kW each
Evaporator – 3 Circuit
(2) Chilled water pumps 1.55 kW each
(2) Saltwater pumps 1.25 kW each
Controls PLC’s by Marine Air
Starboard Forward bow (Multi-function)
Port aft engine room (Depth)
Sea Water Intake
(2) x Sea chest graded inlets port/starboard forward the engine room
Water: 2,000 US gals.
Grey water: 750 US gals. (500 liters)
Holding: 750 US gals.
Fuel consumption: 21 GPH at 10 kts (plus generators) allowing a range of 2,500NM
Foredeck – (2) Maxwell, VW6000 vertical windlass with chain
4kW with Hydraulic drive
(2) anchors 120 kg – galvanized
320’ Chain 14mm Galvanized
Hydraulic Passarelle 20.25’ extended length
Hydraulic low-profile Knuckle boom yacht crane, (stores in stack)- model EZ5000-KBEX; #38016, stainless steel SWL 5000 kg
Hydraulic windlass – Maxwell model VWL6000
21.4” Brig Eagle 650 with a Honda 150 4 stroke – UA-QRK48564J819; Engine – BANJ-1420009 with 128 Hours
Windows: Tinted glass-house sides, polarized Forward windows
Composition; main house, crow’s nest, mast
Main Deck Protection: boxed bulwarks with tea cap
Deck Levels: Lower tank, main deck, on deck, Boat deck
Deck Material: Teak overlaid
Forward Engine room
Aft Engine room
Full displacement vessel
Side hull discharges – (8) Port / (10) Starboard
Fuel cut off (auto only)
Air flap suffocation dampers with fusible links
Yanmar emergency fire pump “L48 V6” 33kW (Starboard lazarette)
(2) Sea water fire hydrants on main decks (1 engine room, 1 guest)
(6) Co2 5kg portable extinguishers
(4) foam (9 liter and 3 liter)
(19) Dry chemical extinguishers (14 - 1kg and 5 – 5kg)
(7) Escape hatches
Fire system / smoke sensors
Fire system and general alarms in wheelhouse and crew area
9-point bilge suctions
High water alarms
(11) Rule VDC Submersible pumps (auto /manual)
Manual bilge pump (engine room)
Main engine crash pump suction in engine room
Monitoring via “InteliSea” Screen and synoptic panel
(29) Solid adult PDFs
(4) Child life rings with lights
406 MHz EPRIB
Emergency passage lighting
CCTV with 6 Cameras. Fore Mast/ Main Mast/ Engine Room/ Port Main Deck/Stbd Main Deck/ Main Deck Aft. All
are Swivel minus ER, which faces ATLAS. BOSCH branded. Boss has requested a Wi-Fi connected camera system to be patched into the boat... Not installed at the moment. Emergency battery supply lights
(8) Handheld VHF radios
BUNKERING AND TRANSFER
Power 2.2 kW, 50/60 Hz
(2) Isolation valves fitted with emergency closing device, fuel returns wot tank top
Fuel plumbing – Stainless steel with approved fuel connections to end users. Tank fill and vent pipes are aluminum
Fuel returns – stainless steel pipes with end fittings to fuel returns via flagged hatch on fuel tanks
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
Location: Crew bilge under sole – cut board
Vac Pumps – Mach 5 headhunter – 400/230 VAC 1.1 KW each
Fresh water tanks – (4) type aluminum, reported capacity 7500 liters, filling and venting port / starboard fills at side deck
Vents to hull side, InteliSea and tank tender system screen
Hot water circulation pumps: (2) Grund Foss
Starboard generator end- MX-142174-0210
Port generator- PE4045H772748
Port generator end- MX-142359-0310
Starboard main- T2P01014
Starboard reduction gear- 20123782
Port main- T2P01013
Port reduction gear- 20123783
Tender hull- UA-QRK48564J819
Tender engine- BANJ-1420009
Hacker hull- HJQ00465L708
Hacker engine- 680025
ONGOING UPGRADES AND REPAIRS
Special Area Cruising area. i.e., Puget sound & Fresh water, Black water pump out options. Valve installation.
Black and Grey water Tank systems Ventilation & Extraction fans (Winter '20)
Generators fully serviced. Cosmetic Improvements incld: Chroming of the Valve Covers. Painting & Polishing of the
Heat Exchanger. (Fall '20)
ME serviced to specs at 3000 hours. Incl: full Heat Exchanger plate pressure testing. (Summer '20)
Full ER & Tech Space, Diamond Plating: Powder coated + Insulated. (In progress)
100A/24V Dolphin Pro Touch Battery Charger replacement. (In progress)
14 X SMSAGM-400 Professional grade batteries. ME/Default/GMDSS (TBD)
On board Preventative Maintenance Program. (Fall '20) Ongoing.
Full underwater Hull structure radio imaged for hull integrity (in progress)
Sea Chest removal and intake pipes refitted and reinforced for lasting durability. (in Progress)
Full complement of Actuators and Butterfly Valves replaced on all ER discharge locations. (11 sets) (Spring '20)
Atlas Shore Power Systems upgraded and serviced 2018, New touchscreens Summer 2020
Both Bow/Stern Thruster limit switch parameters have been tweaked to minimize occurring shortages
Black & Grey tanks to be Washed and tested for pitting. (Fall '20)
Fresh coat of Anti fouling (Winter '20)
Updated Navigation PC with Current Nobeltec Navigation systems. TBD (Winter'20)
Furuno Satellite Compass SCX20 installation to have fluid compatibility with all ships nav Systems. (Winter '20)
5 X 19" Seatronx Monitors with updated touchscreen distribution panel to link into the NMEA 2000 back bar.
2 X Garmin or similar, VHF handsets. (replacements) (Winter '20)
InteliSea Ships Monitoring System Computer system upgraded and off-site communications ability enabled.
Medaire on board medical systems & annual Subscriptions to be maintained and upheld. Due to my medical
licensing, I am looking at further outfitting LADY BAHI for any offshore operations that we may encounter during the sale process. This will help during the current pandemic/ while hosting a diverse complement of guests & Crew and will be offered to transfer to new ownership.
Main Deck Aft Table Cover
Bridge Chart Table and wing table Synthetic Covers.
Full appliance survey. Crew Dishwasher to be replaced (Bosch or Miele) (Winter '20)
Full strip of house varnish and 8 coats applied. (winter'19) 3+ Coats to be applied eta (Winter '20)
Full hull Polish. Possible Ceramic. (Winter '20)
Full Hydraulic systems integrity testing. With Nautical Structures Crane Load Testing + Incl. certification
Fresh Powder coat boat chalks for included tenders.
LADY BAHI claims attention in any port of call. Custom built in the classic style, she was commissioned by Kanter in Ontario 2007 in conjunction and collaboration from Rolly Marine and Rybovich shipyard, South Florida. Exterior wood completed in 2012. She is a pure classic masterpiece for maintaining large groups accommodating 8 guests plus crew. She has quality style, finish, appearance, comfort and is sea kindly.
LADY BAHI is truly a unique, canoe stern classic modern motor yacht, ready to set sail. When aboard she will warm your heart and is a true gentleman’s yacht.
Owner will consider trade for Gulfstream G450.
Recent Updates and Repairs
• Mexico Entry TIP paid (goes with boat)
• All documentation set up for Alaska (goes with boat)
• Set up a cloud network for documentation and records keeping in addition to a Preventative maintenance plan.
• FFE & LSA gear in date
• 2021 Charts and Publications updates. (USCG + Canadian Planning)
• Compass deviation Card. Compass swung after invasive work in the shipyard.
• Navigation Computer: replaced with Intel i5 Dual Core CPU upgrade.
• Ships Monitoring system: Intellesea computer replaced, with Sim Card addendum to notify crew of on board alarms.
• Nobeltec licensing on board upgraded to Trident operating System. (Premium line)
• Furuno SCX20 Satellite compass installed to use as primary source for navigation purposes. Gyro is still in play, but is secondary.
• Various Protective covers for desk and chart table in Bridge & Salon.
• Bridge Monitors + CPU and Switchboard touchscreen purchased. ETA for install, late march/early April.
• Full steam clean of all soft goods within living quarters. Rugs/mattresses/upholstery, etc. Applied Scotchgarde to certain exterior covers and cushions to prolong life of material.
• Full blister repair throughout the whole boat. multi-step process- but finished with a fresh coat of awlgrip flag blue blended into existing. - Ongoing.
• Application of Varnish- Ongoing.
• Atlas Shore Power unit frequency drives replaced.
• Atlas Shore Power User Touch Screen replaced.
• Variations and start motors on thrusters tuned.
• Main engine Valve covers to be removed and chromed.
• Main engine Heat exchangers to be painted Black.
• Yard Period (hauled out in winter 2020) general work included: zincs, propseal, shaft seals, etc.
• Full raw water system refit complete. Standpipes, crosslog, check valves, actuators, and valve replacements along with zinc anode installs on the exterior hull and inside critical systems.
• Full hull inspection and hull integrity testing. 250+ hull thickness shots & weld tests.
• Clad welding added to thin metal. All work, to ABS class.
• Shaft Pillow Block inspection and grease.
• Black and Grey tanks to be Blasted and cleaned.
• Black and Grey discharge plumbing to be replaced, ball valve to be replaced.
• New Dolphin 24v trickle charge battery charger for ME battery Banks.
• Full filter replacement for all systems.
• Full Hydraulic overview on the existing Naiad system (Obtained Drawings from home office)
• Service and CPU replacement for the RO and water purification system on board.
• Overhaul and service of the Ships spotlight.
• Powder coating of all deck plates and ladders in ER & Tech Space. Painted stringers in all bilges.
• Full computerized inventory of spares list on board.
• Crestron and AV system is being worked on... standby.
• Upholstery work to be completed throughout the boat.