SOULMATE - 2016 112' 11" DL YACHTS - DREAMLINE DL34
Cannes France €7,900,000 EUR
Launched in late summer 2015 and delivered to her first Owner in Spring 2016, the award winning SOULMATE provides the facilities and volume of a much larger yacht in a supremely elegant and sophisticated package, with over two million Euros of options specified. Providing accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 beautifully appointed cabins, the yacht presents in immaculate condition following extensive winter works where she completed her 5-years Special Survey and is now in a condition which can only be described as “as-new”. A unique feature of this yacht is that she complies fully with Maltese commercial registration while also benefitting from full EU VAT paid status, allowing her to switch registrations at will according to her Owner's wishes. Furthermore she has a proven charter record with over Eur 500,000 in charters booked for the coming summer, SOULMATE is a charter machine.
The naval architects at Studio Arrabito designed a semi-displacement hull that when required would cut through the waves at high speed with her sharp edged bulbous bow, ensuring a smooth ride with low fuel consumption at displacement speeds. This highly efficient hull ensures that the yacht consumes only 90 litres/hour @ 10 knots.
CMC Zero Speed stabilisers ensure that guests have the minimum of motion at anchor and maximum comfort at all times underway. Further options that enhance guest comfort on board are a 160 cm (5'3'') wide hydraulic bathing ladder with a deck lift function that guarantees easy access to the sea for old and young alike, and a complete Bang & Olufsen AV/IT upgrade around the yacht ensuring entertainment for all the family is always available wherever you are on the yacht. A beautiful yacht offered for sale in immaculate condition that will be appreciated by any discerning Owner.
- A highly customised yacht built to a high standard & specification, jam-packed with options and accessories with over €2m of optional extras installed
- Award-winning Enrico Gobbi design, combined with naval architecture by the renowned Studio Arrabito
- Immaculate condition; just passed her 5-years special survey and only 1050 engine hours with two very caring Owners from new and no expense spared on her maintenance; shows like a new yacht
- Incredibly spacious for her length overall, on-deck Master Cabin with skylight & panoramic views, massive fly bridge with retractable rooftop and pool, and well appointed and spacious Guest Cabins
- Proven Charter records, over EUR 500k in charters booked for the 2021 season
- Commercially Compliant on a Maltese flag
- EU VAT paid in Malta and with a motivated Seller