COOL BREEZE - 2015 78' 8" CUSTOM Brenta 80
San Remo €2,780,000 EUR
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull – Sandwich construction: Inner skin of carbon/epoxy, Corecell M-foam core, outer skin is E-glass/epoxy, vacuum consolidated.
- Alexseal spray paint finish.
- Bottom structure is Carbon/epoxy laminated in situ over Divinycell foam core, vacuum consolidated.
- Bulkheads are Carbon/epoxy/Divinycell sandwich, vacuum consolidated.
- Carbon-fibre reinforcements around doors, cut-outs and cable penetrations.
- Chain plates: Shrouds V1/D1 carbon chain plates with stainless steel bushings structurally integrated into hull laminate, forestay chain plate integrated in stem, hi-load pad eye on foredeck to attach removable inner forestay for storm jib.
- Hull Windows: Port and starboard 2 x 4 fixed hull windows, 469x129mm each.
- Bottom Paint: Keel, rudder and hull below waterline protected with epoxy barrier coat and antifouling paint.
- Deck/Cockpit/Coach Roof: Carbon/epoxy/Corecell sandwich, vacuum consolidated.
- Deck surfaces are covered with superyacht-quality teak, with black SIKA seals.
- Teak laid decking on aft, side and forward deck.
- All other surfaces spray-painted with Alexseal.
- Structure post-cured in a full-size oven.
- Coach roof vertical covered with clear varnished carbon-fibre blind.
- Grills cut out in front of opening windows and ventilation canals.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fixed keel, inverted T-shape, fin welded from Weldox 700 steel frames and plates.
- Lead bulb hardened with Antimony.
- Keel weight 12.255 kg thereof 10.600 kg lead bulb.
- Rudder - semi-balanced carbon/epoxy blade and stock. Roller bearings lower/upper diameter 260/220mm.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 X 240HP Yanmar 4LHA-STP 3,5 Litre 4-Zyl, 230HP@3300rpm.
- Gearbox - ZF63A 2,7:1.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours approx. 2300 @ August 2020.
- 2 x Racor filter/water separator.
- Independent fuel supply lines with bypass valves.
- Cruising speed – approx 9.5 knots @ 11mph.
- Maximum speed – approx 12.5 knots @ 14mph.
- Power Travel @1800rpm: 400Nm/80KW, consumption 11 L/h (Yanmar data).
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 2,000 Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Propeller - Flexofold folding 4-blade 27x19.
- Shaft stainless steel, 1.4462, D=55mm, L=2890mm.
- Coupling CENTA CF-AGM-140-3.
- Steering pedestals port and starboard with instrument brackets, 2x carbon steering wheels 1100mm, transmission via torque tubes, gearboxes, wires and quadrant. Emergency tiller
- Kobelt mechanic single lever-engine control for throttle and gear & Yanmar engine panel, installed at the portside steering wheel.
- Bow Thruster Maxpower retractable 3000 hydraulic 25 KW bow thruster, joystick installed at the portside steering wheel.
- Service Batteries 12 x 200Ah Victron AGM 12V DC =1.200Ah 24V.
- 2 x 110Ah Victron AGM 12V DC for engine start and generator start.
- DC-DC-converter Victron 25A 24V-12V for navigation electronics.
- Charger for 12v batteries - 1 x Victron Centaur 12/20.
- Inverter/charger 2 x Victron Quattro 24/5000/120-100/100 accept shore power 90- 265V 50-60Hz, shore supply with differential breakers and distribution system.
- On main engine 12V 80A and second alternator 24V 110A.
- Fischer Panda 15000i 12,7 KW 230 V 50 Hz 15 kVA.
- Generator hours approx. 950 @ August 2020.
- Shore supply cable 2 x 30m, numerous adapter plugs for worldwide use.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 75 Litre, Indel Basic 75, running from the engine and/or 230V immersion heater.
- 2 x manual Whale WHBP3020 bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump 24V Jabsco Rule 2000 with automatic float switches, (6x - in bow, sail locker, saloon starboard, saloon port, engine room, lazarette).
- Pump Shurflo dual pump 3,4 Bar, 38 Litre per minute.
- Piping system IVT-Prineto, semi-rigid pipes with swaged terminals.
- Faucets hot/cold 4 x at sinks in heads, 4x shower, 2 x at sink in galley, 1 x shower aft deck.
- Through-hull-fittings and seacocks “Trudesign” from non-corrosive fibre-reinforced polyamid.
- Total capacity of 900 litres.
- Total capacity of 900 litres in polyethylene tank, infills on deck.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 240 litres in 4 x 60 litre tanks.
- Blackwater hoses special odour-free grade.
- Brookes and Gatehouse instrumentation, including - depth sounder, log, wind speed and direction, radar and rudder angle indicator.
- Two complete, independent and standalone B&G systems.
- 1 x on duty, 1 x spare.
- Components each: AC42N autopilot computer, RC42N rate compass, RF25N rudder feedback, Triton pilot controller, Triton display, autopilot drive.
- 24V hydraulic ram T3. The spare autopilot drive is physically disconnected to the rudder shaft.
- VHF at nav.-station.
- VHF second speaker in Cockpit.
- Furuno weather fax at nav. station.
- WLAN Booster.
- B&G broadband G4radom
- 2 x 2 Triton displays at port and starboard steering wheel.
- 2 GPS-Zeus 9” (one at port and one at starboard steering wheel).
- 1 x Triton display at nav.-station.
- 1 x GPS-Zeus 12” at nav.-station.
- NAIS transponder.
- 1 x spare GPS Zeus 9” in the owner’s stateroom.
- Cooker with oven and 3-burner gas hob.
- Fridge and Freezer.
- Miele kitchen hood / extractor.
- Miele washer-Dryer.
- Coffee machine.
- Fridge Indel CR36 Inox 24V in cockpit.
- 3 x Planus carbon “Race” toilet 24V (in owner´s cabin and guest cabins).
- 1 x Tecma “Silence” toilet 24V in crew cabin.
- All toilets flushing with fresh water, no vacuum system.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 4 x Veco-Climma units, each 12.000 BTU (total 48.000).
- 2 x TV-screen in saloon and Owner’s stateroom.
- “Dynaudio” hi-end-loudspeakers in saloon and Owner’s stateroom powered by “NAD” amplifier.
- Sonos control for different areas.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins + 2 crew.
- Joinery built from foam-cored sandwich panels, covered with oak- or walnut veneer.
- Surfaces painted white, grey or clear varnish.
- All joinery standing on a floating floor.
- Non-structural bulkheads built from carbon sandwich panels by ankle-laminate attached to the structure.
- All bulkheads covered with foam-cored sandwich panels painted white or grey.
- Door frames with edge radius laminated from veneer.
- Lightweight sandwich doors covered with painted oak veneer.
- Some vertical panels covered with natural tan leather.
- Floor support grid built from carbon T-sections, attached to the structure by ankle-laminate and/or epoxy glue.
- Floorboards carbon/cork sandwich covered with 4mm walnut floating on an intermediate layer of rubber.
- All floorboards can be removed to provide access to the bilge.
- Ceiling panels built from lightweight, foam-cored panels, painted white.
- Sofa in saloon portside covered with blue hopsac, saloon starboard with natural tan leather and owners’ cabin with yellow hopsac.
- Three chairs at the dining table, one chair in the owners’ cabin.
- Mattresses on all beds “Softec-Visco”-Type.
- Blind shades and mesh to stop insects at all opening hatches and port lights.
- Custom deck hatch, pivoting and retractable anchor davit, anchor chain storage, anchor windlass, mooring winch, retractable bow thruster, crash box, watertight bulkhead.
Sail Storage Compartment:
- Custom flush deck hatch, ladder, provisions for storage, two lockers / 2 bunks, floorboards, provisions for toilet and sink for additional crew.
- Two guest staterooms, one to port and one to starboard, each with double bed, hull window, lockers and head with toilet, sink and shower.
- Portside lounge area with large sofa, hull windows, overhead lockers. Starboard dining table, chairs, sofa, hull windows, two large lockers for glasses and crockery, etc. TV.
- Navigation station chart table, lockers, 230V distribution panel, 24V switchboard, miscellaneous control panels.
- To starboard with walkway to Owner´s stateroom aft.
- Aft and to port from the saloon.
- 1+1 bunk, hull window, locker, head with toilet, sink and shower.
- Aft of saloon and central with companionway up to the cockpit.
- Portside is an extra-large walk-in locker, full-sized mirror, office desk. Centre island bed. To starboard is the ensuite head with toilet, sink and shower; and further aft also to starboard is an L-shaped sofa.
- Transom door opens with hydraulic rams, stairs from deck-level to sea-level, custom deck hatch, lazarette for storage of carbon-passarelle, swim ladder, shore power cable, emergency tiller, deck lockers (port and starboard) each with life raft, mooring winch and -cleat.
Spars and Rig:
- Axxon Composites, white spray-painted mast built from carbon prepregs in a female mould, autoclave cured, 3 sets of spreaders, swept back 20°.
- Fractional rig. Mast has a tapered top.
- Axxon composites Park-Avenue white spray-painted monocoque boom, built from carbon prepregs in a female mould, autoclave cured.
- Harken switch track 32mm batten car system for mainsail.
- Single line reefing system for mainsail, 2 large reefs.
- Separate track for trysail on starboard side of mast.
- Antal track to hold jib halyard. No halyard locks at the top.
- Outhaul track + car with 1:4 purchase, mainsheet 1:2 purchase attached to the outhaul end of boom, guided inside boom to mast, through halyard tunnel to winch.
- Electrical 24v headstay furler, unit recessed below deck.
- Karver furler for Gennaker and Code 0.
- Staysail forestay.
- Stainless steel rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic panel for vang and backstay installed at the starboard steering wheel.
- Retractable extension at outboard end of boom to lift a dinghy onto the aft deck.
- 2x2 grooves full length for mainsail cover and sunshades.
- Mast jack with hydraulic hand pump and wedges.
- Track for self-tacking jib, Harken 42mm Mini-Maxi with hi-load car and stoppers
- Sheet for self-tacking jib, 1:2 purchase, via sheave at mast + halyard block
- Halyard blocks 2x4 Harken aluminium mast base blocks at mast collar
- Halyard blocks 2x2 Harken soft loop block at aft end of mast collar
- Deck organizer 4x6 sheave and 4x3 sheave Spinlock hi-load
- Pad eyes in numerous positions on deck below bulwark for gennaker sheets, barber hauler, check stays, halyards and inner forestay in parking position.
- Gennaker sheet blocks in bulwark top edge
- Halyard storage bags in cockpit port and starboard.
- Jammers 2x6 Spinlock ZS1214 with ceramic H-jaws.
- Primary winches 2x Harken 99.3. STEH 24V 2000W.
- Secondary winches 2x Harken 80.2. STEH 24V 2000W.
- Main sail - 190m2.
- Self-tacking jib - 114m2.
- Code 0 - 245m2.
- Gennaker - 403m2.
- Cockpit table - 2 x port and starboard with folding teak leaves.
- Passarelle: 3200 x 450mm, lightweight carbon folding unit with carbon stanchions.
- Deck fittings and equipment:
- Pulpit port and starboard stainless steel with LED navigation lights.
- Pushpit stainless steel with LED stern light and bracket for flagpole.
- 7 x Stanchions and opening gates each side.
- Flush hatches and portlights in numerous positions.
- Classic, but flush skylight with 2 leaves in saloon roof.
- Gas bottle storage compartment, drained, for 2x6 kg Repsol K6 butane gas bottles.
- Instrument pods for B&G Zeus 12” GPS and Triton displays at port and starboard steering wheels.
- Swim ladder at transom door.
- Deck shower, hot and cold.
- Courtesy lights.
- Underwater lights.
- Water connection system for marina supply.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V6 electric windlass with gypsy and drum, motor 24V 2000W.
- Lewmar Delta Anchor 50 kg, stainless steel.
- Pivoting anchor davit supported by gas spring.
- Stainless steel anchor chain DIN 766, D=13mm, L=60m.
- Sanguinetti retractable mooring winch 24V 2000W, at the bow.
- Mooring rope Liros “Handy-Elastic black”.
- Mooring cleats - Versari Delmonte, 2 x retractable at bow, and 2 x retractable midships.
- Fairleads for mooring ropes, 2x5 positions port and starboard.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions and cushions for aft deck.
- Instrument cover.
- Cushions in forward part of cockpit, weather resistant, securely installed.
- Life raft for 6 persons.
- Folding pad eyes on deck for lifelines.
- U-Bolts in the cockpit to fasten safety harness.
- General safety gear for offshore sailing.
- Fire Extinguishing System “Seafire NFD 550M”, automatically operated.