DIAMANTE - 2008 68' HUNT YACHTS Hunt 68
Wickford Rhode Island $2,195,000 USD
Wickford Rhode Island
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
2011 Refit: Installed new Furuno electronics
New Samsung TV’s, Bose system in all staterooms and salon
Installed custom teak table in cockpit
Changed all soft goods
2014/2015 Refit: Installed custom sun awning
To Present: Installed watermaker
Added FLIR camera system
Installed Anchor chain counter
Installed Air conditioning in engine room
Installed Yacht Controler and Joystick
Added New Novurania 400DL tender and 50 HP Yamaha 4 stroke
Added Garmin 6208 back up GPS
Installed new carbonfiber sea
Added new soft goods for staterooms
Replaced all batteries with Lifeline AGM
Installed LED lights through-out
Installed new Icemaker
Installed new washer
Removed and resealed forward three windows
Added new cockpit cushions
Replaced both hot water heaters
Replaced 4 A/C Compressors
Caterpillar 1000 hour service and replaced both aftercoolers
Installed wind screens
New salon soft goods 2017
Replaced sunroof with leak proof version with electric hatch
Added fender hooks
Upon boarding, you are greeted with a large comfortable AFT DECK area, with varnished teak table, long settee and four varnished teak chairs. In addition to storage, servicing this area is an electric grill by Miele, icemaker and refrigerator, while being protected by a fixed stainless steel and fabric awning with removable side curtains and clear back curtain of Strataglass. Staircases on both port and starboard lead to the swim platform and Tender lift, along with engine room access.
Moving inside thru a large stainless framed, sliding glass door to the spacious and airy MAIN SALON, with comfortable built in settees on port and starboard. While presently covered with a custom blue carpet the entire salon area has a teak and holly cabin sole. Surrounded by tinted windows, the view seated in the Salon is fabulous. A concealed TV is on the aft starboard cabinetry, with cherry finished cabinets on both port and starboard. Adjacent to the starboard settee is an electrically controlled high/low drop leaf dining table. Two matching chairs and ottomans finish the seating for the salon. A large weather sealed skylight is in the forward end of the salon adjacent to the galley, this fixed skylight includes an electric opening hatch for additional fresh air.
The HELM is forward to Starboard, with a single Stidd helm seat, just in front of a raised double companion set is just aft, with vanished teak drink holder. The helm offers twin 16’ screens, full electronics, engine and generator controls and a conveniently mounted Joystick for the YachtControler.
The GALLEY is opposite the Helm, U-shaped with a raised breakfast bar and two matching bar stools. The Galley is complete with beautiful Granite counters and excellent storage spaces, a double drawer Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele 4 burner cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Stainless convection Microwave.
Moving forward, down 5 stairs to the Accommodations deck area. Immediately to port is a pantry/owner’s office area, which on the forward side contains Wine Cooler and Twin Sub-Zero drawer style freezers storage cabinets below and glass cabinets above the countertop. On the forward bulkhead is a full desk with chair and bookcase style storage above. On the outboard side are three storage bins.
The VIP stateroom is forward with an island queen bed, with storage below the custom premium mattress, accessed with a hydraulic lift. Two large hanging lockers along with drawers provide great storage, with the ensuite head with curved glass stall shower and gracious spaces make this a true VIP stateroom, not an afterthought as so often found.
Just aft of the private door to the VIP stateroom is the third GUEST STATEROOM with fully ensuite head and stall shower. Surprisingly large for a third stateroom, with generous side by side single berths, night stand with lamp between, and a large hanging locker, while the ensuite head is size typically found on an 85’ yacht.
The MASTER STATEROOM, is aft down two stairs and very private. A large Queen berth, with fabric headboard and twin matching nightstands sets the tone for this delightful stateroom. On Starboard is desk/vanity area, with drawers, and large hanging locker, while on Port is a comfortable and spacious settee with drawers below and a large hanging locker adjacent. A overhead drop down TV is also featured. The Master Head is split on the forward bulkhead with a large Stall shower and sink on the Starboard side, while a separate and private toilet and sink compartment are on the Port side. Like all the berths in the yacht, there is a hydraulic arm lift storage under the master berth.
• Northern Lights 20 KW generator with sound shield 1895 hours 9/18
• Northern Lights 12 KW generator with sound shield 672 hours 9/18
• (2) Charles Isolation transformers 230 VAC
• 24 and 12 vdc Mastervolt battery chargers
• (2) Glendinning Cablemasters one each port and starboard, 50 amp with 75’ shore cords
• Batteries systems 4 8D AGM for engine start, 4-8D AGM for House, 2-8D each for bow and stern thruster and 1- 4D AGM for each generator
• Battery isolation switches with emergency paralleling
• Battery switch, emergency paralleling.
• Delta T engine room blowers with automatic emergency shutdown
• Engine room blowers, Delta T®, 24 vdc.
• Carbon Monoxide detector, each stateroom and salon, 24 vdc.
• Inverter, 2500 watt
• (2) Sea Watch S/S hot water heaters
Engine and Engine Room
• Glendinning EEC 3 Electronic Controls
• PTO’s on both main engines
• Sea Fire suppression system with Delta T engine room ventilation system and emergency shut downs
• Dual Racors on each engine and generators
• Fuel transfer system
• Fuel manifold system (both clearly labeled)
• Sea Star Hydraulic Power steering
• Arid Bilge System dry bilge machine
• Gost Alarm system
• Oil Change system
• Engine room access thru Pantograph door with, with at sea access from the aft deck.
• Exhaust temperature gauges at helm
• 5-Cruise Air air conditioning units including A/C for engine room
Electronics and Control Systems
• 48 M Open Array Radar
• FLIR night vision mounted on electronics mast with remote
• Garmin 6208 Back up GPS
• Simrad Autopilot
• Rudder Angle Indicator
• GOST Alarm System with High Water, Low voltage, temperature, motion and GPS tracking
• YACHT CONTROLER with remote and Joy Stick at helm
• Sidepower BOW THRUSTER
• Sidepower STERN THRUSTER
• ACR Remote spotlight
• Tank monitor system, plus separate fuel gauges for each tank at helm
• Icom IC M504 VHF
• Icom IC M604 VHF
• Dual Kahlenberg air horns
• KVH V-Sat for entertainment and communications
• WIFI System
Hull and Deck
• Maxwell Chain Counter
• Stainless CRQ style anchor with 300’ of chain and snubber
• Dual stainless anchor roller
• Danforth anchor with 300’ rode and chain
• Capstan Warping winches aft port and starboard with foot switches and S/S cleats
• Tender Lift in S/S with 1325 lb. capacity
• Novaurana 14’ HBI with Yamaha 50 hp electric start
• Bose stereo system for aft deck
• Swim ladder undermount on platform
• Transom shower
• Camera system for aft deck
• LED lights through-out
• Runners and crew cover
• 5- CruiseAir air conditioners including engine room
• Sea Land marine heads
• Exalto wiper system
• 1650 RPM’S 18 KNOTS @65 GPH
• 2000 RPM’S 24.6 KNOTS @102 GPH
• 2050 RPM’S 25.6 KNOTS @ 110 GPH
DIAMANTE towels in head
Large brass clock in salon
Espresso coffee maker