LIQUID WISDOM - 2018 65' NEPTUNUS
Grand Haven Michigan United States $2,195,000 USD
Grand Haven Michigan United States
Vessel Walkthrough, Overview
This 2018 Neptunus 650 Express combines awesome lines on the exterior with a spacious, open contemporary interior. At the same time, this yacht offers unparalleled performance underway. The Neptunus 650 Express is designed and built to meet the CE Category A - Ocean standard, delivering exceptional performance, seakeeping ability, and ease of handling. She cruises comfortably at 26 knots, and handles the seas with ease.
The aft deck is beautifully designed and equipped with a custom mahogany sunburst table, an electric sunshade, comfortable seating, a wet bar, BBQ, and teak decking. Forward, a set of compound sliding doors lead to an open, airy salon. The salon area features rich appointments including opposing leather seating groups, contemporary cherrywood cabinets with exquisite joinery, and a drop-down fully integrated flat panel TV.
The galley on starboard has granite countertops, and hardwood floors. The galley includes a stainless steel oven, 4-burner stove, two JennAir fridge drawers, and two JennAir freezer drawers. On port, the cherrywood server unit houses a JennAir beverage center and cabinets plus drawers for storage.
The helm on this vessel includes two 16" RayMarine gS Series Multi Function Displays for navigation, radar and camera systems. This radar is a 48-mile RayMarine with a 4' open scanner. The navigation electronics also include a Simrad AP70 Autopilot with remote, and two Icom M424 VHFs. This vessel also has a Yacht Controller, and 15HP proportional bow and stern thrusters.
This Neptunus 650 Express is a 3-stateroom, 3-head vessel. The spacious full beam master comes equipped with king size berth, a walk-in cedar-lined closet, his-and-hers hanging lockers, drawer storage and large signature windows with opening ports on both sides. The forward cabin and guest cabin each come equipped with a private ensuite and ample storage.
The crew's quarters on this vessel is accessed through a ship-worthy transom door that also provides access into the engine room. The crew's quarters includes upper and lower berths, a shower, sink and head.
The engine room on the Neptunus 650 Express provides easy access to the vessel's systems. The engine room can also be entered through the service cockpit floor hatch while underway. This vessel has twin CAT C-18 engines @ 1136HP each (28 hours). She cruises at a comfortable 25 knots, and has a maximum speed of 31 knots.
The salon is entered through a set of beautiful multi-slide stainless steel doors from Trend Marine. The salon area features rich appointments including a custom leather settee to starboard, and two white leather chairs with a two drawer end table between to port. Contemporary quarter-cut cherrywood cabinets with exquisite joinery, and a fully integrated flat panel TV with an electric lift add to the crisp modern feel.
The hardwood sole and satin gloss cherry contrasts nicely with the leather seating. The sofa on starboard is L-shaped and has storage below. Together, there is comfortable seating for four to five people. The salon is accompanied by a custom cherry coffee table with two ottomans, nestled below.
On port is a 48” HD LED TV electrically hinging down from the overhead. A Bose Lifestyle V35 music system provides entertainment.
Also in the salon are Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and a sliding insect screen on the aft door, built in Bose speakers, a decorative ceiling treatment over the salon, a Bose five channel speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, eight LED mini spots on a dimmer and the digital AC controls.
Overhead in the salon is a large electric opening sunroof with a custom ceiling detail with LED back lighting.
This yacht features a large, bright galley on starboard. The galley has quarter-cut cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, and hardwood floors. The galley is fully open to and two steps up from the salon. The sole is planked cherry to match the Salon. The galley includes a stainless-steel oven, 4-burner stove, two JennAir fridge drawers, and two JennAir freezer drawers. There is a coordinating entertainment center on port featuring cherry wood cabinetry, a JennAir beverage center for wine and canned drinks plus drawers for dish and glassware storage.
The dinette forward on port seats four people comfortably, and has bright white leather upholstered seating.
There are portholes and opening side windows in both the galley and the dinette.
- Under mount extra deep stainless steel sink
- Single handle spray faucet
- Soap dispenser
- 4 burner Whirlpool Ceran cooktop w/stainless steel sea rail
- Whirlpool stainless steel built in microwave with exhaust fan
- Whirlpool stainless steel 24” oven
- Two JennAir fridge drawers
- Two JennAir freezer drawers with icemaker
- Bosch dishwasher behind cherry door
- (7) Cherry cabinets doors
- Cherry corner storage cabinet
- (10) Cherry drawers
- Granite countertops
- Central vacuum outlet
- Cherry cabinets with granite countertop to port
- (12) LED mini spots – most on a dimmer
- Side opening windows with mosquito screens
- Blinds for the cabin side windows
- Glass front wine cooler to port
- Neptunus dishes, glassware & cutlery
The helm station is all the way forward and to starboard, and features dual sliding two tone helm seats. Navigation electronics include two 16" RayMarine gS Series screens for navigation, radar and camera systems. There are two cameras in the engine room, and one on the cockpit. There is a 48-mile RayMarine 12 KW radar with a 4' open scanner, a Simrad AP70 Autopilot with remote, as well as two Icom M424 VHFs. This vessel has a Yacht Controller, and 15HP proportional bow and stern thrusters.
- Electric CAT engine controls
- 12” Single CAT engine display
- (2) Analog fuel tank gauges
- Labeled backlit rocker switches for equipment
- Exalto wiper controls
- Trim tab controls w/indicators
- Bilge pump control panel w/indicators
- Yacht controller LCD panel w/joystick & remote
- Raymarine card reader
- (2) Stainless steel up holders
- CAT key start switches
- (2) ICOM MZ124 VHF’s
- (2) AC vents
- Tilt steering wheel, leather wrapped
- CAT emergency backup panel
- (2) LED mini spots above
- Graphic yacht diagram with LED indicator for Nav lights, bilge pumps and aft door open/closed
- Stainless steel grab rail
- 5” Magnetic compass
- Cherry footrest
- Raymarine i70 wind direction & speed display
- ACR spotlight control
- Raymarine i70 data display (depth, speed)
- Raymarine Class B AIS receiver
- Raymarine weather channel receiver
Six steps each with an LED step light lead to the accommodations below. Along the way is a two door electrical panel with separate AC/DC electrical panels.
The Companionway at the bottom landing also houses the separate washer and dryer with a cabinet next to it to store detergents.
At the bottom of the stairs one can go aft and down two more steps to the Master Cabin furthest aft or forward to the VIP and Guest cabins and heads.
The Master Cabin is midship. A king size berth on centerline has storage drawers and rope lighting below and a contemporary headboard with lacquered ceiling panels above following the contour of the bed. Four LED reading lights are in the soffit. The headboard is affixed to the bulkhead and offers recessed light boxes with LED rope lights. Built in cherry nightstands flank the berth. To port is a built-in chest with six additional cherry faced drawers. To starboard are six cherry faced drawers. Above the drawers are a single 46” round port lights covered with blinds. Integrated into the large portlights are 12" opening portholes with screens. The large portlights provide an abundance of natural light and ventilation with the 2 opening ports. Facing the bed is a built in 36” HD LED TV with a Blu-Ray player. The master cabin features a walk-in, cedar lined closet on port, and two cedar lined hanging lockers, one on port and one on starboard.
Also in the Master cabin are three battery shutoff switches, a CO detector, digital AC control and many LED mini spots, most on a dimmer and a Bose Wave Music System AM/FM/CD/alarm.
This vessel features a beautifully appointed ensuite with cherrywood cabinets, quartz countertops and a center shower. The shower has a clear glass door with glass surround, a handheld-wall mounted shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The ensuite master head has a porcelain tile sole, a straight cherry vanity with a storage cabinet below and a white porcelain above mount sink in a quartz countertop. Above there are four mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink with an opening 12” porthole with a blind. A hanging lighted cosmetic magnifying mirror is adjacent to the countertop.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model.
The guest stateroom has a double berth athwart ships with four drawers for storage beneath. There is a cedar lined hanging locker outboard, plus a cherry wood end table and eight cabinets with cherry wood doors above. Also in the cabin are five overhead LED mini spots, 22” HD LED TV, digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
The Guest Head is on starboard just forward of the Guest Stateroom. There is a door from the Guest Stateroom directly into the Guest Head. In addition, there is a door to the Guest Head from the companionway, allowing it to be used for other guests as desired.
Features include a cherry vanity with sink, quartz countertop, Raritan head and a beautifully tiles stall shower with a handheld or wall mounted fixture behind a clear glass door.
The VIP Cabin is entered via a cherry door. The queen size berth sits on centerline with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead. Twin LED reading lights are above and attractive LED strip lights flank the headboard.
One large storage drawer sits at the foot under the berth, and there is LED strip lighting around the bed trim. The queen berth has a custom made innerspring mattress. Built in cherry countertops both port and starboard serve as nightstands. Above is an opening escape hatch with mosquito screen and night blind. One fixed dead light with blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on either side are six cherry storage cabinets to supplement the cabin’s storage. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom head board.
Aft to port is a cedar lined hanging locker and access the Forward Head.
To starboard is a matching cedar lined hanging locker.
On the aft bulkhead is a built in 22” HD LED TV. The sole has access to the forward bilge and bow thruster. The cabin is equipped with a Blu-Ray player. Also in this cabin is a Bose Wave Music System AM/FM/CD/alarm.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
Entered from the VIP Cabin is the VIP Head with four cabinet doors in the vanity with an above mount china mount sink on the quartz countertop. Above is an opening round stainless steel porthole with four mirrored medicine cabinets above. The toilet is a Raritan electric model. The stall shower has a clear glass door, teak grate sole and a handheld or wall mounted fixture. The overhead of the entire head is mirrored.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/welded stainless steel lifeline
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor
- Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150' high tensile chain
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Two triangular fiberglass hatches to access chain locker
- Freshwater wash down in bow anchor locker
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Dual spring line cleats
- International LED navigation lights
- Air horn, dual trumpet, by Kahlenberg
- Diesel deck fills for fuel port & starboard allows single side filling
- Removable stainless steel burgee pole
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion area
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover incl. port & starboard side windows with center zipper
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard midship
- Raised fiberglass toe rail for safety
- Round Trend Marine deck hatch into VIP Cabin
- (2) Sun pad cushions on bow w/headrest & (4) drink holders
- House side stainless steel handrails
- (2) Teak Tread steps to side deck port & starboard
- ACR spotlight, remote controlled
- Raymarine SAT TV dome
- Raymarine dummy dome w/off air TV antenna inside
- ½” Teak sole over fiberglass decks
- Stainless stern cleats w/fairleads
- Built in LED courtesy lights
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform with Neptunus emblem
- Custom high gloss mahogany table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover
- (4) DC lights in cockpit Deck overhead
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four with cushions & cover
- 850 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
- 2 JL Audio stereo speakers
- Pressure water inlet
- Deck waste pump out plate
- Hot & cold shower in custom cabinet
- Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin
- (2) Custom fender lockers in transom
- Electrically operated sunshade that covers the cockpit seat
- Built in on port and starboard units with sink and storage as well as a teak cutting board a
- Straight Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door
- Sink with cold water faucet
- Electric BBQ unit
- Electric opening sunshade above
- (3) Underwater lights
- Varnished teak flag staff w/cover
- Marquipt 5 step boarding ladder
- Teak cockpit steps
- Entered via the Pantograph transom door is the crew's quarters
- Stall shower (starboard)
- Fresh water flush Raritan toilet (starboard)
- Stainless sink with hot and cold water and mirror (starboard)
- Hanging locker (starboard)
- Upper and lower berths for crew (port)
- AC fluorescent lighting
- Rudder & hydraulic gear under aft bench enclosure
- 22” LED HD TV
- Bose Wave radio
- Anti-vibration mounts for engines & generators
- 15 hp 24 volt DC electric bow thruster, proportional controlled
- 15 hp 24 volt DC electric stern thruster, proportional controlled
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/"Ultra" bilge pump switches
- Dual Head Hunter DC freshwater pumps with switch over manifold
- 20 Gallon Raritan water heater
- (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- 110V GFCI outlet
- FRP flooring between engines
- 2 1/2" stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks
- (2) Engine Room blowers
- 3" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system with manual pull at dashboard
- Air filters on Engine Room air intakes with air dampers
- Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors for variable command (new 2018)
- Dual Racor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines w/vacuum gauges
- Racor 500 filter for generator
- 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- Twin 550 gallon fuel tanks, total capacity 1100 gallons
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- (1) Aluminum baffled water tank
- (1) Aluminum baffled waste tank
- Central vacuum system
- Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch
- Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust riser system
- Dual 24 volt water pump
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
- 24V DC system
- CAT 21 KW generator in sound shield
(3) Banks of 24 volt AGM batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D's (440 ah) for house 24V
- (2) 4D's (330 ah) for engine starting 24V
- (4) 24 volt batteries for bow thruster (24V system)
- 2 4D (330 ah) batteries for stern thruster system
- DC Digital voltmeter
- DC Digital amp meter
- AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected DC circuits
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
- Two Battery chargers for the various battery banks
- Two Charles Isoboost Transformers w/2 position manual boost mode
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each
- Generator "on" indicator light at Helm
- (5) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Galvanic isolators
- Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- 4 engine isolators
- (5) Gang centrally located GFCI’s
- EFCI’s for shore power
- EFCI for generator
- Generator start/stop at main electrical panel
- Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- (3) underwater lights
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting.
LIQUID WISDOM was built by Neptunus for a two time Neptunus owner (62’ and 65’). Never out of fresh water this super low hour 650 Express is just like new, at a bargain price!
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard
LIQUID WISDOM, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.