Regency P65 PHMY - 2019 65' 5" REGENCY P65
Fort Lauderdale Florida $3,295,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Decompress as you step aboard a Regency Yacht. Designed for quiet beauty engineered to the finest detail each of our yachts is a movable space that lives large. Crafted by a family-owned Taiwanese company who have been building yachts for over 50 years, our vessels offer five-star amenities along with excellent sea-keeping capabilities. Enjoy European sophistication and modern technology suited to your cruising style.
Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout the yacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry found in the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, marble, and stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every detail is attend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware and UV blocking tinted windows.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
"Setting the Course"
Decompress as you step aboard a Regency Yacht. Designed for quiet \nbeauty engineered to the finest detail each of our yachts is a movable \nspace that lives large. Crafted by a family-owned Taiwanese company who \n have been building yachts for over 50 years, our vessels offer \nfive-star amenities along with excellent sea-keeping capabilities. \nEnjoy European sophistication and modern technology suited to your \ncruising style.
Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout the \nyacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry found \nin the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, marble, \nand stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every detail is \nattend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware and UV \nblocking tinted windows.
Accommodations & furnishings Include
- Full beam owner's suite with a Regency King size island bed
- Spa inspired owner's ensuite head with heated floors
- VIP stateroom with a queen island bed
- Guestroom with twin beds, beautiful wood floors & entertainment center
- Guest head with granite countertops, Techma toilet and heated floor
- Day head - Beautiful modern design, located on the aft deck
- Satin finished walnut cabinetry
- Sumptuous wall coverings and lighting fixtures
- Leather salon sofa and pilothouse settee
- Custom blinds and carpeting
- Wood flooring - salon, pilothouse, foyer & guest stateroom
- Cool gray colored salon and pilothouse windows
- Stainless steel & glass salon entry door
- Salon entertainment center - Samsung TV & theater system, , KVH SAT HD7 TV system.
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Include
- Twin Volvo D13 900HP diesel engines with TwinDisc "Quick Shift" transmissions
- 4 station helm controls - P/H, F/B, port and starboard aft deck
- Northern Lights 12kw & 20kw generators
- Victron Energy 5kw inverter/charger with AGM batteries
- Marine-Air "Chilled water" air-conditioning system
- Wesmar DSP5000 "Wave Smart" stabilizer system
- Wesmar 25HP hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Underwater lighting
- Garmin navigation system - 4X GPSMAP 8617 MFD displays
- Sea-Recovery "Aquamatic 900GPD watermaker
- KVH TracVision HD7 sat TV receiver with 2X TV boxes
- Steelhead 1500lb. power rotation davit
- APEX A-12 Deluxe Tender with 30HP outboard
- 4X Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs
Regency P65 Pilothouse Motor Yacht - Hull #9
Crafted with Distinction
Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout \n the yacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry \nfound in the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, \nmarble, and stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every \ndetail is attend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware \n and bronze tinted windows.
The open concept salon, pilothouse and aft deck provide great \nsocializing spaces with exceptional visibility from the helm both fore \nand aft. The salon offers a fabulous entertainment center, including a \ncustom-designed theatre system, beverage center with a wine captain, \nsink and stemware cabinet all encompassed in a handcrafted walnut \ncabinet. The salon's sumptuous furnishings invite guests to relax as \nthey take in the view of the sea and sky.
Every detail of the chef's galley is calculated for maximum \nefficiency and elegance. Designed with ample room for two people to \nprepare gourmet meals side by side, the galley features first-class \nappliances, granite countertops, and a retractable splash guard. The \noven and separate speed oven, four burner cooktop, refrigerator, \ndishwasher, and abundant freezer and storage space are chosen with a \nchef's ease in mind. Meals can be served on the elegant walnut dining \ntable at the dining settee.
Navigate with Confidence
Take command of your Regency from one of the four helm stations, and set your course with the standard Garmin navigation suite.
Traditional handmade quality and modern elements create an \ninviting environment that appeals to the senses at every turn. Seamless \n walnut woodwork with a smooth stain finish winds its way throughout the \n yacht. Horizontal wood grain adorns the walls echoing the wave \npatterns in the sea, an effect this is painstakingly achieved and \nsoothing to the eye. European metal fixtures add a solid grace to every \n door and cabinet.
From the full-beam owner's suite to the guest staterooms, to \nthe main living space, the yachts is equipped with unique features and \nexquisite furnishings. Each Regency client works with a professional \ninterior decorator to create a design suited to their own, particular \ncruising style. Every detail from window treatments, to toiletries is \nprovided so that the yacht is cruise-ready from day one.
Well-being Begins Inside
Life aboard a Regency Yacht feels like time spent in a \nfive-star boutique hotel. The interior reflects the patterns and \nheartbeat of the open water in cozy, luxuriously appointed staterooms. \nSpecial touches such as spa-inspired heads with heated granite floors, \ncustom mattresses, fine linens, and thoughtfully-designed storage spaces \n elevate the experience so guests can be the most relaxed version of \nthemselves.
The entire Regency Yacht exterior is designed for \nentertaining. Both fore and aft decks offer built-in lounge areas for \nfriends and family to gather. The spacious flybridge is equipped with a \n private sunbathing lounge, a settee with glass-topped table, a \nfully-equipped bar with a refrigerator, sink, and an icemaker. Guests \ncan enjoy the flybridge barbecue and built-in TV as they relish their \nsurroundings and the gentle ocean breeze.
Galley and P65 Salon and Flybridge Beverage/Entertainment Centers
The galley equipment includes:
- Miele 4 Burner Induction Cooktop
- Miele Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Trash & recycle system
- GE Speed oven
- GE Mongram Refrigerator with 2 Freezer Drawers
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator with ice-maker - built into the PH side table
- Large Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe Faucet & Fixtures
- Appliances are either Stainless Steel, Chrome or Glass Faced
- Walnut cabinetry with exceptional drawer and cabinet storage
Salon Beverage & Media Center:
- Stainless Steel & Glass faced Wine Captain
- Custom under-counter sink with Grohe FaucetGranite Countertop
- Entertainment System which includes a Samsung stereo theater system, 50" Samsung TV, and a KVH HD7 satellite TV.
- Bar with Granite Countertop
- Under-Counter Stainless Steel Sink
- Grohe Faucet - Hot & Cold water
- Subzero refrigerator with Ice-maker
- AC 120VAC duplex
- Samsung TV & Fusion Stereo with DVD Player
Flybridge BBQ Station:
- FRP cabinet with Propane Locker
- Stainless Steel TEC BBQ
- LED Task Lighting above the BBQ Station
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Twin Volvo D13 900HP inboard diesel engines
- TwinDisc "Quick-Shift transmissions
- Northern Lights 12KW & 20KW generators
- Victron Energy 5KW inverter/charger
- Dual ACME 240V/50A ISO transformers
- Inverter/house batteries -12ea. Northstar AGM
- Engine start batteries 4ea. 8D AGM
- Generator start batteries - 2X AGM
- Dual Glendinning Cablemaster systems 250V50A with a handheld remote control
- Wesmar Hydraulic 25HP Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Maxwell VWC3500 Hydraulic Windlass with 350' chain & a 50KG S.S. anchor
- Wesmar Digital DSP5000 "Wave Smart" Stabilizing system
- Marine Air 180,000BTU "Chilled Water" air-conditioning system
- Steelhead 1500lb. Power rotation davit
- AquaMatic 900GPD Watermaker
Navigation, Satellite TV and Entertainment Equipment
- Four GPSMAP 8617 MFD Displays
- GMR xHDR 6' Open Array antenna
- Two (2) GPS19x NMEA 2000
- GSD 24 Sounder Module
- GXM 52 Sirius XM Marine Receiver
- Three (3) GMI 20 Instrument Displays
- Two (2) GC10 Marine Reverse Image Cameras
- AIS 600 transceiver
- Two (2) VHF 210 AIS Radio's
- GHP Reactor autopilot with a Wireless Remote
- Satellite TV & Entertainment Equipment:
- KVH DH7 Sat TV Receiver
- Five (5) Samsung HD Televisions
- Salon Stereo Entertainment System
- Salon TV with soundbar
- Owners suite TV with soundbar
- Component stereo equipment
- DVD/Stereo Systems for each Stateroom
Tender & Davit
- APEX 12' Eurosport center console tender equipped with a 30HP Yamaha outboard
- Steelhead 1500lb Power rotation davit
- Wireless davit remote
- Tender safety equipment - fire extinguisher, 4 life vests & first aid kit
- Tender docking equipment - 2X lines & 2X fenders
- 1 set of oars
- Tender lifting harness
- Stainless steel dinghy chocks