Sea Scape - 2016 60' CRUISERS YACHTS
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $1,195,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
Upgrades and Features
- She is kept in perfect condition by meticulous owner, and stored out of the water during the summer months when not in use.
- Joystick Remote Docking System, starboard aft deck
- Upgraded gyro stabilizer Sea Keeper
- Skylight above forward salon that opens and turns her into a coupe
- Electric aft deck shade
- Electric Sunroof for the salon area
- Custom V Kool tint to greatly reduce heat through the glass
- Watermaker XTC600Z
- Engine room Hi‐res micro dome camera
- Custom Stamoid outdoor covers
- Joy Stick control in the rear
- Washer and Dryer
- Wine cooler
- Icemaker in cockpit
- Underwater Lights
The 60 Cantius offers excellent performance with Twin Volvo IPS engines, precision handling and great fuel economy. A cruising speed of 28 mph uses 48 gph, wide open throttle at 40 mph uses 74 gph.
New technology allows you to sync your phone with your boat allowing you to use the digital switching from anywhere, or you can use the Garmin touchscreen at the helm.
The foredeck was designed complete with cocktail seating, tables, chaise lounges and sunshade. Additionally, the dual cockpit entry from either side of the transom makes it extremely convenient for the captain.
The spacious interior opens up to the water through a large, hinged stainless steel salon door and powered rear window. Excellent entertaining feature.
The helm, cockpit, salon and galley are all integrated on a single level on the main deck, this awesome layout makes entertainment effortless.
Designer features were created exclusively for those who can appreciate them such as, - Two-tone real wood interior - Salon wood floor - Wood bulkheads throughout - Designer fabrics/materials - Power blinds in master stateroom - Kohler faucets and shower heads
The luxurious master stateroom features a centerline berth and king bed with large hull windows for a great view.
“SeaScape” offers an exceptional layout with the entire upper deck entertainment area on one level, for excellent entertaining. Everyone is on one level may it be on the aft deck, the open galley or a short stroll to the bow down the port or starboard walk around side decks.
The Master is down to the lower foyer where you have hidden behind doors the washer and dryer and just forward is a built in wine cooler. Entering the full beam master you have an very open feeling with hull side windows
A huge storage electronically accessed compartment accessible from the platform at all times makes an ideal location for lines and fenders.
The bow entertainment area offers a large sunbed or seating for multiple people protected by the removable sunshade while cruising up and down the intercostal with remote stereo controls
Having the galley aft makes for a social area offers a great indoor/outdoor location where you have access to your beverages and food at all times.
With the salon door fully open and the galley window folded away your salon transitions to a very open layout where you can entertain at multiple areas and still be together.
Electronics and Equipment
- Glass Cockpit Electronics Package:
- Volvo Display 17 inch (2)
- Radar 6KW HD open
- Custom Grab rails
- Air/Climate Control, Cockpit (32,000 BTU)
- Air Conditioner/Heater (32,000 BTU)
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Battery Charging System
- Bottom Paint,Anti-Fouling
- Cabin Carpet
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access
- Centrifuge (2) With Holding Tank
- Walnut Wood Interior
- Cockpit Carpet
- Cockpit Seating, Rotating & Electric Table (Conv. to Sun Lounge)
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Wetbar
- Compass, Depth Finder, Hour meters (2), Rudder Indicator
- Fuel Crossover System
- Flooring: Amtico in Galley, Upper
- Shore Power Cord, Retractable w/Remote
- Grill, Cockpit, Coupe, with Power Sunroof & Aft Deck Enclosure
- Hot Water System, 20 Gallon/76 Liter
- Icemaker, Cockpit
- Mattress(es), Therapeutic Foam
- Portlights (6-Salon & Galley & Master Stateroom)
- Refrigerator, Cockpit
- The Galley on the Cantius 60 is uniquely and nicely designed aft of the salon and very open to the aft deck while entertaining. It offers a Cuisinart convection Microwave and Grill.
- The galley counter tops are solid surface white for a very clean look and feel.
- An upper and lower pull out refrigerator and freezer drawers.
- A properly located Fisher and Paykel dishwasher just below glass storage.
- The clothes washer and cloths dryer is located in the master hallway along side the wine cooler.
Dockside, US, w/Isolation Transformer & AB
Generator, 21Kw, w/soundshield
Lamps, MSR 120V
Refrigerator, MSR, 120V
22" TV/DVD, TSR, US
Wine Captain, Lower Salon
Head Centrifuge w/Holding Tank
Algea-X Fuel Conditioning System
Mat Woven Carpet, Cockpit, Oyster
Dynamic Positioning System
Oil Change System
Joystick Remote Docking System
Swim Platform, Extended w/Hydraulic Lift
KVH Trackvision Antennas Only, 120V
Engine room His-res micro dome camera
V-Cool window tint in salon
Custom outdoor covers
Icemaker in cockpit