CAROLYN - 2015 58' SEAHAWK Catamaran
Isleton California United States $215,100 USD
Isleton California United States
The 2015 58' SEAHAWK Catamaran Catamaran CAROLYN is a yacht for sale located in Isleton, California, USA. A unique aluminum power catamaran designed and built to cruise long distance with all the amenities.Featuring Mercedes diesels with low hours, generator and a 26' beam for stability. this vessel is set for cruising or liveaboard. Registered in Oregon and having 4 staterooms, three baths and a modern galley, it is a very comfortable home at sea (or port). Full electronics and many other navigational benefits for ease of mind 'offshore'. Recent survey and upgrades. Currently berthed in fresh water. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 58' (17.68m)
ASKING PRICE $215,100 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2015
BEAM 26' (7.92m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Isleton, California, USA
Construction: Aluminum plate and shapes, 6061 grade, welded, Aluminum deck structure joins the two hulls. The deck structure is built with square aluminum tubes.
(2) Mercedes diesel 5 cylinder turbo (rebuilt in 2017), 125 hp each. Equipped with heat exchangers.
Drives: Volvo Penta 280 outdrives
Fuel: (6) Aluminum tanks (fitted to hulls), total: 764 gallons
- (1) Gasoline, 22 gallons for portable genset
- Water: (2) 140 gallons each, welded plastic
- Hot water heater: 20 gallons
- Waste: (2) 40 gallon holding tanks
- Rainman brand water maker (ready to install)
- (180 gallon water storage tank)
- (8) AGM 6 volt 1200 AMP (house)
- (2) Group 31, 12 volt engine start batteries
- Marine grade wiring throughout
- Charger/Inverter: Magnum MS2812
- Charles Marine Isolator
- Marinco 30AMP shorepower
- Honda 3000 generator
- Simrad NSS Evo 3 (helm)
- Garmin GPS Iridium (2) Simrad VHF radios (AIS)
- Simrad Radar
- Hydraulic steering
- Simrad autopilot
- Glendenning (fly by wire) controls
- Ritchie compass
- Full engine gauges (helm & engine room)
- Orion Epirb + Orion SOS Beacon
Pilothouse is fitted with forward and side windows and sliding doors on both sides to the 'weather' deck. A pilot berth is located there. Also a marine head.
Companionway steps down lead to the galley (see description) and dining area.
Companionway steps on both sides lead to separate main cabins fitted with double berths and separate heads with showers.
Aft of the galley is the salon area, fitted with cabinetry and entertainment consoles including TV.
Aft of the salon (through double doors) is the after deck, partially cover with a polycarbonate awning. Port and starboard are the engine access areas.
The boat access is easy to enter side gates.
The wood cabinetry is attractive and custom constructed by the owner (a custom home builder for years)
Additional Interior Information
- Radiant heat supplied by a Hydronic Diesel furnace
- 30" TV
- Mahogany & Cedar woodwork throughout
- Dometic electric heads
Additional Exterior Information
- Boston Whaler dinghy (11') w/ 25 hp Yamaha Outboard
- Maxwell 12 vertical windlass
- 100' 1/2" galvanized chain, 200' of braided line
- (2) 90# double fluke anchors
- Attractive blue hull paint with white super structure.