HIGHLAND LASSIE - 2010 57' 3" HUNT YACHTS Hunt 52
Lymington United Kingdom £975,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
Yachting Press Comments
“The real pleasure of a Hunt Yacht comes from driving it, and the 52 is set up with a well-thought-out helm and navigation area. There is a good, all-around line of sight at the helm, and the finely crafted Hunt steering wheel is a work of art…Sliding open the glass door that leads to the salon, the appeal of the yacht's single-level deck design became obvious. With the door open, the combined area of the aft deck and main salon becomes one-perfect for taking a dozen or more guests on a scenic day cruise.”
– Yachting Magazine, US – 2009.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore” for 8 persons
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull lamination, vinylester resin infused PVC foam core.
- Hull structure, in lightweight composite FRP girders.
- Knitted fibreglass, E-glass throughout.
- Bulkheads, structural, cored composite.
- Bulkheads, fully laminated bulkheads bonded to hull.
- Deck lamination, vacuum-bagged foam core.
- Deck and superstructure, in composite FRP beams and frames.
- Deck hardware installation, high-density core in way of hardware.
- Deck hull joint, fully laminated and mechanically fastened.
- Hull painted in Flag Blue Awlgrip.
- Deck and superstructure in Standard White gel coat with non-skid panels in Moon Dust gelcoat.
- Boot top in white gelcoat.
- Teak decking - aft deck (standard).
- Teak decking - forward and side decks.
- Teak toe rail, varnished with Epifanes high-gloss clear varnish with extra uv filter.
- Owner’s operation and maintenance manual.
Engines & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar C-12 ACERT marine diesel engines rated at 705HP @ 2300rpm, with 11.95L displacement.
- Turbo-charged and after-cooled.
- Quick Shift marine gears with trolling valves.
- Glendinning single lever gear/throttle controls with synchronizers and trolling facility.
- Very low hours run as of Feb 2020.
- Conventional shaft drive from reduction gearboxes.
- Engine instrumentation at helm - start/stop with electronic digital / analogue displays.
- Engine instrumentation in engine room - start/stop analog controls for each engine.
- Exhaust system - twin risers, dual-chamber FRP muffler with FRP tubing, high-temperature silicon rubber connectors, isolation mounted, discharge at transom corner.
- Trim tabs - Lenco®, stainless steel with twin actuators, single station, with indicators.
- Shaft seals - drip-less lip seals, spare seal installed.
- Engine room, sound insulation in composite.
- Engine-removal soft patch in saloon.
- Engine-room flooring - FRP composite panels with non-slip surface.
- Engine-room faucet - fresh water.
- Engine-room finish - in white, flow-coated gelcoat.
- Exhaust - generator system with water separator.
- Oil pans - FRP composite, under engines.
- Engine room air intakes, external: Manship® aluminum louvers painted to match hull topsides.
- Engine room air intakes, internal: Delta-T® Mist Eliminators in yard-built plenums with overboard drains.
- Seacocks - Groco® with exterior hull strainers for engines, air conditioning, generator.
- Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline with double-clamped hoses.
- Seacocks - raw-water strainers for pumps and intakes.
- Seacocks - valves on thru-hulls above waterline with double-clamped hoses.
- Oil change kit - for engine, gear and generator, 24V DC.
- Seakeeper M7000A gyro stabilizer.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 29 knots top speed.
- 24 knots fast cruise.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering - power-assisted hydraulic with autopilot connection points.
- Steering rudders - cast stainless steel with stainless shaft and bronze tiller arms with lip seal, bearings.
- Propellers - nickel-bronze-aluminum, class S.
- Propeller shafts, HS stainless steel, with tapered coupling, direct connection. 3” diameter
- Propeller pocket tunnels.
- I struts - bronze with rubber bearings.
- Lewmar 10hp bow-thruster – 24V DC.
- Lewmar 10.5hp stern-thruster – 24V DC.
- 24V ships system.
- 230V/50Hz shore supply; single phase system.
- 8 x AGM 8D batteries - 4 for ship, 4 for engine cranking.
- 2 x AGM 4D batteries for bow thruster and house.
- 1 x type 31 for generator.
- Battery boxes - plastic with hold-down straps and covers..
- Battery isolation.
- Battery switch - emergency paralleling.
- AC circuit-breaker panel under chart drawer.
- Glendenning Cable Master
- 75A 24V automatic battery charger.
- 30A 12V automatic battery charger.
- Battery-condition indicator
- Inverter – 24V DC to 230V AC, 2400 watts.
- 24V DC, 60 Amp engine alternator.
- Northern Lights®, 16 KW, M844 with sound enclosure, exhaust silencer.
- Alternator - generator, 240V AC, 60Amps.
- Shore-power cable, Glendenning® Cablemaster with 80 ft. cable for shore power with inlet and white Hubbell® cord, 50 amp.
- Isolation transformer.
- Bonding system - zinc anodes, all metal parts
- Spare parts kit - electrical.
- Circuit breakers – 12V DC, 24V DC, 230V AC.
- DC circuit-breaker panel - in passageway.
- Navigation lights - LOPO® LED, 24V DC.
- Outlets - galley, engine room and heads, GFCI circuit protection.
- Wiring - marine-grade, tinned copper.
- Wire fittings - marine grade, terminals, connectors, fuses, fittings and conduit.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh-water system - engineered plastic piping and fittings.
- Fresh-water pumps - twin, variable pressure, 24V DC.
- Fresh-water regulator - city water.
- Fresh-water filter.
- Water hose, reinforced rubber hose for drainage, discharge and supply.
- Water heater, 220V AC, 20 US gallons / 75 Litres.
- Fresh & saltwater washdown - pump, system and outlet.
- Tank gauges - for fuel and water, 24V DC.
- Bilge pump - Whale® manual.
- Bilge pumps - (3) Rule® 3700 gph, zoned, automatic, 24V DC.
Grey & Black Water:
- Tank fills - for fuel (oversized), water and waste, stainless steel.
- Tank - vents for water, gray, waste tanks.
- Discharge pumps - for waste and gray water tank, 24V DC.
- Waste and gray water tank indicators and gauges 24V DC.
- Primary tank capacity of 700 US gallons / 2650 Litres.
- Secondary tank capacity of (2 x) 75 US gallons / 285 Litres.
- Total capacity of 850 US Gallons / 3220 Litres.
- Fuel hose - fill, supply, return, approved Type A1 and A2.
- Fuel filters - Racor® twin water separators for each engine.
- Fuel vent filters - anti-spill device for each tank.
- Total capacity of 200 US Gallons / 760 Litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black total capacity of 150 US Gallons / 570 litres.
- Grey total capacity of 100 US Gallons / 380 litres.
- Navigation Electronics: Furuno Navnet 3D
- Furuno GPS Chartplotter/Radar/Video Sounder to Consist of:
- Furuno Black Box MFD Multifunction Processor.
- Furuno Radar Antenna DRS6A, 4' Array 6KW, 64NM.
- Furuno Sounder Module – DFFI.
- Furuno BBWGPS GPS Antenna -- primary antenna.
- Furuno Network HUB101.
- Furuno Depth Transducer -- 1 KW Bronze w/Fairing Block.
- Multifunction Display: VEI - DM Series 15" Sunlight Viewable Display.
- Simrad AP-28 Series Autopilot System Includes: (AP-28 Control Head, AC42 Computer, RC42 Rate Compass, RF300 Rudder Feedback, RPU-80 Hydraulic Pump, SIMKIT Interface Kit.
- ICOM VHF Radio System to Include: ICOM M604 VHF *Note: will require 24VDC to 12VDC converter.
- Camera -- Engine Room Dome Color.
- Antennas: Comrod 4' VHF AV51B1.
- Compass - Ritchie® Powerdamp, 5” card, flush mount.
- Helm Seat - double, flip-up bolster, adjustable footrest.
- Helm Pods - twin, upholstered.
- Chart Drawer – cherry.
- Circuit-Breaker Panel – 12V & 24V DC 115 & 230V AC.
- Helm Console - Custom cherry
- Electronics Console - custom, removable
- Stidd single slimline electric chair (up/down, fore/aft feature) at helm centred to steering wheel.
- ACR RCL 100 Searchlight.
- Controls - at helm; steering, engine start/stop, gear shift, throttles, horn, bow thruster, wipers, bilge pumps, exterior lighting, running lights
- Windshield wipers - panagraph, 24 vdc, speed control, auto parking, fresh-water wash
- Windshield Defroster - starboard side in front of helm
- Windshield - forward exterior covers
- Helm Outlet – 12V DC.
- Steering wheel - stainless steel, cherry wood rim.
- Electric blinds to 3 front pilot house windows with raise/lower capability.
- Blinds: On deckhouse side and aft windows, stateroom portlights.
- Cabin Doors - cored Teak-veneer panels, solid frame, chrome hardware, door stops.
- Décor Package - fabrics, seats, settees, throw pillows (6) for saloon & staterooms.
- Décor Package - fabrics, quilted bedspreads, pillow shams (2 ea), pillows (2 ea.) for staterooms.
- Drawers - Teak-veneer front panels, solid wood frame, slides, positive locks.
- Grab Rails – Teak.
- Hardware - stainless steel & chrome.
- Headliner - ultrasuede, foam-backed fabric, removable.
- SS Port Lights - opening, removable insect screens.
- SS Deck Hatches - Ocean Air blinds, insect screens.
- Outlets & Switches - Vimar®, décor colored covers, mounting frames, modular switches and UL boxes.
- Interior Paint - hidden surface areas below lockers, berth and furniture
- Varnish - satin finish with high-gloss mouldings and trim.
- Teak & Holly soles to glley, galley steps, lower passageway and guest Stateroom, satin finish throughout
- Countertops - granite throughout
- Cabinets & Lockers - quarter-cut Cherry as primary interior wood, satin finish, high-gloss mouldings and trim, solid wood frames.
- Décor Package - fabrics, seats, settees, throw pillows (7) for saloon & staterooms
- Décor Package - fabrics, quilted bedspreads, pillow shams (2 ea), pillows (3 ea.) for staterooms
- Cabinets - Cherry, satin finish.
- Countertops – granite.
- Sink - polished stainless steel, flush teak cover.
- Cabinets - Cherry, satin finish; cutlery & storage drawers, lazy susan storage lockers under
- Pantry Lockers - (4) large, passageway.
- Under-sole storage.
- Stove - Eurokera® 2-burner cooktop, flush granite cover, 230V AC.
- Microwave - Sharp® stainless steel, convection, gourmet, 230V AC.
- Trash bin - cabinet slide-out.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- 4 additional 220-volt French style outlets above countertops in galley as follows: 2 forward facing & 2 aft facing.
- Teak & Holly sole w/satin finish.
- U-line under-counter mount 220volt/24 volt cherry wood faced drawer-style refrigerator on top w/drawer-style freezer beneath with built-in icemaker.
- 2 heads with showers, all finished with granite tops.
- Marble soles to heads and shower stalls.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair® 240V, 60 HZ, 57,000 BTU, self-contained air conditioning system with units in master stateroom (12k), guest stateroom (7k), pilot house (28k upgrade), salon (23k upgrade).
- High Definition 26" Sony TV (up/down retractable) on electric power lift.
- BlueRay DVD player.
- Four (4) small cube Bose speakers in salon, (2) in galley.
- (2) waterproof Bose speakers under hardtop in aft deck area.
- I-Pod plug at helm.
- Lighting - Imtra® LED, incandescent, down lights, accent lights, indirect, 24V DC
- Engine room fans: Delta T®, 24V DC.
- Engine room lights, 230V AC. LED
- Engine room lights, other: 24V DC. LED
Description of layout from forwards:
- Berth – Queen facing forward, lift-up storage, cherry drawers beneath
- Mattress - premium grade
- Hanging Lockers - cherry, cedar-lined, shelves, micro-switch LED
- Storage bureaus - cherry
- Mirror - full-length
- Overhead Hatch.
- Fixed (non-opening) curved safety glass window (for star gazing) in forward face of coach roof above berth w/manual blind.
- Flooring in Berber carpet.
- Sound absorbing tiles glassed in place again hull beneath Queen berth.
- Shower - Kohler® faucet, single lever, hand-held shower, chrome shower rail & wall union; acrylic door, moulded FRP, sump pump 24V DC, white Corian seat in shower.
- Sink - stainless-steel under-counter mount, Kohler® faucet, single lever, chrome pop-up drain & P-trap.
- Toilet - SeaLand®, electric, fresh water, 24V DC.
- Full-length cherry-framed mirror on inside backside of entry door to Master Head
- Storage - cherry lockers & drawer.
- Countertop – granite.
- Accessories - chrome toilet-paper holder, towel racks, rings, hooks.
- Exhaust vent blower – 24V DC.
- Overhead Hatches - (2).
- Settee/Berth - converts to single or double berth.
- Mattress - premium quality.
- Pocket Doors – cherry.
- Hanging Locker & Drawers - cherry, built-in desk, prep for LCD TV.
- Stereo - AM/FM radio with CD player, disc charger, Ipod Jack.
- Under counter mount 220 volt/24 volt cherry wood faced drawer-style refrigerator on top w/drawer-style Fisher Paykel dishwasher beneath.
- Small bar sink.
- Overhead Hatch - (1).
- Cherry lockers.
- Shower - Kohler® faucet, single lever, hand-held shower, chrome shower rail & wall union; sliding curved acrylic door, moulded FRP, sump pump 24V DC
- Sink - stainless-steel under-counter mount, Kohler® faucet, single lever, chrome pop-up drain & P-trap.
- Toilet - SeaLand® , electric, freshwater, 24V DC
- Countertop - granite
- Cabin doors - cored Cherry veneer panels, solid frame, chrome hardware, door stops.
- Hardware - stainless steel & chrome
- Headliner - ultrasuede, foam-backed fabric, removable
- Settee to port - U-shape w/custom convertible hi-lo forward/companion seating.
- Chair - fabric, barrel.
- Salon table - pneumatic hi-lo, expandable cocktail to dining, leaf.
- Aft sliding glass door - curved, weathertight, stainless-steel frame, handle and hardware.
- Side windows - Taylor Made® glazed, frameless, tinted, electric drop-down port & starboard, Ocean Air blinds.
- Imtra® lighting with VIMAR® switches.
- Stereo System - Bose®, speakers in salon and aft deck.
- Sony® LED Digital colour TV, cable ready, cable outlets, DVD player, recessed storage behind barrel chair, electric lift.
- Custom cabinetry to starboard in lieu of standard bar, with extra barrel seats.
- Berber carpet to sole.
- Scuppers - stainless steel, Hunt logo.
- Cleats - stainless steel, mooring & deck.
- Chocks - custom, cast stainless steel.
- Sun Roof - retractable, sliding blind.
- Housetop - infused PVC foam core, non-skid.
- Fender lockers - mid-ship, flush deck.
- Courtesy lights - stainless steel.
- Port-lights - flush in trunk cabin.
- Engine room air intake/discharge vents - Manship® with dampeners.
- Flagstaffs/Flagstaff Holders - custom varnished teak & stainless steel, bow burgee, stern ensign.
- Rubrail - heavy-duty vinyl, stainless-steel half-round.
- Quarter guard - FRP moulded, stainless-steel half-round.
- Safety rails - stainless steel, intermediate wire, integrated access gates, port & starboard.
- Grab rails - stainless steel.
- Skylight hatches - screens/blinds on lower forward cabin top.
- Cove Stripe - moulded-in w/Hunt logo, gold colour.
- Air Horn - dual-chromed Kahlenberg® horns, 24V DC.
- Electronics - conduit, prep for optional electronics
- Mast - aluminum, Awlcraft®, Vestal white for optional electronics
- Teak cap rail, varnished
- Decking – teak.
- Settee - curved, built in.
- Cushions & seating - marine grade, non-absorbing soft foam, premium upholstery.
- Aft Table - custom varnished teak, hi-low mechanism, stainless-steel pedestals, expanding leaf.
- Portable folding deck chairs - teak (2.)
- Stairs - port and starboard curved stairs to swim platform.
- Exterior covers - seating, chairs, table.
- Gates - port & starboard stainless-steel gates.
- Swim platform - teak decking, folding cleats, stainless-steel swim ladder with recessed storage.
- Transom shower - hot/cold, retractable hose.
- Washdown - fresh water, pressure.
- Outlets - (2) exterior, 115 vac.
- Port locker storage (starboard locker w/refrigerator).
- Access Steps - housetop
- Cablemaster storage - beneath lifting stairs
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchors (2) - Delta® stainless steel 55 lb; Fortress® FT 35 lb, chain and rode.
- Anchor chain locker - self draining, access hatch.
- Double stainless steel anchor roller - anchor storage.
- Windlass - Lewmar, dual function for chain & rode.
- Anchoring equipment - stainless-steel chain stopper, hawser, snubber, deck chafe plate.
- Warps and fenders.
- Fully retracting Besenzoni PI392 passarelle to port.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sunbrella bimini shade for aft deck.
- Covers for aft settee, table and chairs.
Tender & Outboard:
- Custom Hunt 11.5 shell back dinghy in Flag Blue Awlgrip (Forest Green bottom) to fit garage.
- 20HP Yamaha short shaft 4-stroke outboard engine.
- Waterproof VHF radio to tender.
- Carbon monoxide detector - each stateroom and saloon – 24V DC.
- (8) Life Jackets Type 2,
- (1) Medical Kit.
- (1) Flare Kit.
- (1) Hand-held Air Horn.
- (1) Flashlight.
- Engine room fire-protection system, Seafire® FM-227, engineered automatic system, with manual override.
- 4 portable fire extinguishers (last service date unverified).