Sovana - 2014 54' PASSPORT YACHTS 545
Charleston South Carolina $998,000 USD
Charleston South Carolina
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Engine and Steering
• Yanmar 110 HP marine diesel engine. 675 Hours
• Flexible engine mounts.
• Dual Racor 500 fuel filters.
• Engine alarm systems.
• Foam insulated engine room.
• 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room - AYBC requirement
• Raw water strainer for engine intake
• Scot Anti-siphon valve.
• Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator.
• Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
• Gori folding propeller with line cutte
• 1 1/2 inch stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller.
• Custom bronze stuffing box.
• Aluminum fuel tanks with baffles.
• Jefa Hydraulic Steering - rack and pinion steering
• Stainless steel steering wheel.
• Emergency steering system with tiller.
• Rudder bearing.
• Bronze rudder shoe.
Spars and Rigging
• Selden mast.
- In-mast Furling Main
• Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
• Rigid Vang.
• Flag halyards at spreaders.
• LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
• Deck and steaming lights.
• Masthead mounted windex.
• 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
• Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay.
• Furlex furling system for working jib headstay
Sails and Canvas
• Quantum furling mainsail.
• Quantum furling reacher.
• Quantum furling working jib – self tacking.
• Customized Blue Sea electrical panel.
• 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 dual service.
• 110-volt outlets throughout.
• 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
• A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
• Four 12-volt 4-D AGM marine batteries.
• One Group 31 engine start battery.
• Two Group 31 windlass batteries.
• Balmar 110 Amp Alternator with 3 stage regulator.
• Heavy-duty battery switches.
• Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers.
• 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger.
• LED cabin lights with dimmers customized to interior plan.
• Interior LED courtesy lights at floor level.
• Engine room and lazarette lights.
• Chart table light.
• LED running lights to international rule.
• Four 12 volt 6 cabin fans - Hella
• RayMarine ST60 Plus sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
• RayMarine Type III Linear Hydraulic Autopilot.
• Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
• Ritchie SP 5 pedestal mounted compass with cover.
• Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
(All winches are Harken Radial) SEE UPGRADES ABOVE
• 2 - Two-speed #70 STC Genoa (Primary) winches.
• 1 - Two-speed #46 STC main sheet winch.
• 2 - Two-speed #46 STC utility winches.
• 2 - Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches.
• 2 - 10 locking winch handles.
• Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
• Six yachtsmen stainless steel mooring cleats.
• Boarding gates port and starboard.
• Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
• Five stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
• Teak cockpit sole.
• Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
• Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
• Custom stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
• Custom stainless steel sliding drop board.
• Custom stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
• Hard Dodger.
• Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield.
• Two stainless steel water tanks.
• Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
• Hot and cold pressure water system.
• Salt water deck wash down.
• Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
• Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
• Two large heads with shower
• Stainless steel sinks in each head.
• Two Raritan electric toilets, one in each head.
• Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
• Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
• Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
• Manual bilge pump.
• Wema fuel and water monitoring system
• Custom stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting.
• Delta 70 lb. Fast Set anchor with chain.
• Muir electric windlass.
• Custom stern anchor roller, hawse and cleat.
• Stern anchor locker.
• 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems.
• Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments.
• Top and front opening refrigerator freezer compartments.
• Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven - Force 10
• Two LPG tanks.
• White Corian counter tops.
• Built-in microwave oven.
• Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
Upgrades and accessories
4 Magna Power 12v AGM Battery (New 12/2017)
3 Northstar NSB-AGM 31M Battery (New12/2017)
Magnum MS-2812 Pure Sine Wave Inverter (New 12/2017)
Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Panel (New 12/2017)
Wind Generator - Eclectic Energy D400
2 Solar Panels atop Bimini (Flexible)
Water Maker - Spectra Newport 400 (400 gallons/day)
Washer/Dryer - Splendide
Ice maker - Icerette
New bottom paint and hull waxed 9/2017
Custom Stainless Steel Arch
Multiple Spare parts including:
1 A/C raw water pump
2 spare bilge pumps
2 shower drain pumps
1 water pressure pump
Many spare oil filters, water maker filters, fuel filters, belts, etc.
Samsung SmartVision Flat Screen TV 40 inch
1 Sony DVD Player
4 Bose Speakers in Salon
Fusion Exterior Speakers