Interior and Amenities
No. of cabins 4 - Master stateroom with desk and study, VIP and 2 Guest staterooms aft, each with en-suite heads
Total berths: 12
Leather Salon couch
LED Interior lighting
Water maker: 270 L per hour
Air conditioning: 3
Hot water heaters
(5) Cabin fans, 1 per cabin and salon
Fusion sound system / DVD / USB in salon, with cockpit speakers
Large HD TV in salon
Tecma electric flush toilets, all heads fitted with basin, all fresh water
Can run on fresh or salt water
Water can be moved between tanks
(3) Lewmar winches
(2) Bow pulpit seats
Seating for 10 with 2 tables in cockpit
Lounging cushions as well as comfort pillows
Large 4-burner gas BBQ
(2) Deck showers, hand-held, fresh, hot and cold water
Fiberglass Bimini with canvas drop-down sides
Lewmar primary anchor
Safety is of paramount importance on the “Majestic” model. They are built to undertake ocean crossings and to handle the rough conditions along the rugged South Atlantic coast. Their solid safety rails and uncluttered and safe decks include safe side and aft entry.
Royal Cape Catamarans listens to their clients and incorporate the latest sailing technology, ideas and suggestions from owners, operators, and other sailing enthusiasts from around the World.
Royal Cape Catamarans are luxurious and comfortable with an equipment inventory that surpasses that found on competitive boats.
Far Sight Extra Features
- Upgrade Rudder system with sealed system with bearings
- Upgrade anchor winch and moved to above deck for better chain drop and protection from spray with remodel to look original.
- Custom cabinet tackle station from boating outfitters
- Upgrade water maker compressor
- Most all pumps have been upgraded to 60 psi
- Upgraded baitwell pump, aeration, and lighting.
- Upgraded Dive compressor to better US safety standards
- Added kitchen water filtration system.
- New 1500lb motorized davit with cable remote and support structure. Approx. $15,000
- New 12.5 kw Westerbeke generator 5/20
- New Upgraded custom double helm seat
- New Upgraded custom outdoor seating and cushions
- Aftermarket Marquip boarding ladder/stairs with attachments both port and starboard.
- Dinghy/tender 2/19 with 75hp, etc. $40,000 available for sale separately
- New larger QLED TV with extendable mount
- Upgraded speaker system to Polk audio
- New Fusion av755 stereo cd player
- 2 new Sail drives 2/18.
- Digital TV antenna installed.
- Wi-Fi repeater installed.
- New improved watertight engine bay hatches installed.
- Sails cleaned and refurbished in 2020
- Upgraded Air ducting to 6” throughout most of boat with additional vents for improved cooling
- 3 Webasto air conditioning units installed for warm weather sailing - 2 standard
- Spare rudders for ocean cruising. Currently have 4’ rudders installed. Extra 5’ rudders in storage.
- Custom Blackout wrap for salon windows
- Kenmore Elite Stainless dishwasher $1112
- Taco outriggers $955
- LG washer/dryer $1349
- Panasonic Genius Microwave/Convection Oven $938
A walk-in pantry on the port hull provides an exceptional area to stow provisions.
Corian counter tops
3 sinks, 2 medium and one small center
Custom large double stainless-steel sinks + 1 small center sink
Water can be moved between tanks
Pressurized hot and cold water
Euro 5 burner gas stove
Full size Euro gas oven with broiler
Kenmore Elite 24' ss built in dishwasher
LG Full Size 2.7 CF Combo Washer/Dryer
Panasonic Genius Microwave with Convection Oven
Panasonic Prestige 1.5 microwave
Isotherm upright front opening refrigerator
Isotherm refrigerator in galley
Additional Isotherm refrigerator and freezer Port Side
Additional portable freezer/fridge unit
Monoblock mixer tap
Slip resistant teak & holly flooring synthetic
Two side windows
Two forward windows with opening hatches
Two deck hatches with screens and shades
Two speed fan
Large grill and BBQ
Isotherm front opening refrigerator in aft cockpit
National large chest deep freezer located in cockpit under dining table
U-LINE ice maker in cockpit.
Additional Galley Features
Porcelain Dinnerware - Plates with saucers, cups and bowls, and flatware, service for 12
All cooking utensils including spatulas, zesters, wine and bottle openers, graters
Acrylic drinking glasses
Stainless pots and pans with lids
The Salon is an exceptional living space and flows nicely with the galley, providing a great entertainment area for guests. Features include tan leather corner settee seating with throw pillows, custom LED lighting, flat screen TV, Fusion stereo with DVD, CD, Bluetooth, Pandora, Sirius Capability. The large table overlooking the galley make a comfortable space to dine with friends and family.
This impressive owner suite with adjoining study utilizes the entire forward half of the starboard hull. The spacious designed layout includes a raised king size berth with custom pillow top mattress, leather headboard, storage cupboards, spacious hanging lockers, as well as two double lockers. Beautiful custom shelving flank the sides of the bed. USB plugs, an entertainment center with TV, DVD/CD player and full height wine rack gives this master suite a luxury plus.
There are 3 amazingly comfortable guest cabins. The VIP cabin is in the port hull forward Queen. The two double guest staterooms are in the aft end of each of the hulls. All have ensuite heads and showers, plenty of room, custom tile floors, custom etched shower doors, custom lighting, electric shower pan pumps and TECMA toilets with electric flush.
Guest Cabin Features
Comfort Memory foam mattresses
Deck hatch 1.6' x 1.6' with Oceanaire shade/screen combinations
2 reading lights and fluorescent lighting
Ducted air conditioning
Three speed top of the range Caframo marine silent fans
Port light 6" x 16"
Ensuite Bathroom Features
Corian vanity, shelf and storage locker
Monoblock mixer tap in basin
Mounted shower head with flexible hose and separate shower mixer
Double bar towel rail
Shower pan with automatic electric pump out in all heads
Tecma toilets with two button electric flush pump
Plumbing: All electric flush, all heads fitted with basin, all fresh water or salt
Large glass sliding door from the cockpit to the bridge deck saloon and galley
Hard-top fiberglass dodger/bimini arch
Zippered side curtains to enclose the whole cockpit
Raised Starboard helm station including seat with back and footrests.
Built in and plumbed live-well fish tank
Hot and Cold Shower
Sink with Washdown sprayer
U-Line ice maker
Large BBQ Gas grill with 2 Fiberglass Propane Tanks
Cockpit Cushions - Custom tan Leatherette
Cockpit Dining Table - With Deep Freezer Underneath
Cockpit seating & table - Seating for 10, 2 x tables
Cockpit lounging cushions and comfort pillows
Custom white aft cockpit cushions and pillows
Marquipt tide ride boarding ladder
Additional Deck Equipment/Features
Taco 18' outrigger poles
Life raft - 12 man Viking
Lewmar electric windlass
Lewmar 88 lbs primary anchor with 10mm BBB rode and additional 50m of rope rode
2 bow pulpit seats
Large storage lockers forward
8 mooring cleats, stainless coach rails
4 large and 2 small fenders with dock lines
Rub rails on both sides
3 Lewmar winches
2 winch handles
8 deck cleats
Two handheld, hot and cold, freshwater deck showers
Canvas bimini drop-down sides
14 Lewmar opening hatches
UV window covers
Deck lighting at mast
LED navigation lights
LED lights in both engine rooms, cockpit and stateroom cabins, galley and salon
Blue mast lighting
Multi Color lighting in Aft Cockpit
Custom floor lighting around galley island
Port and starboard stairwells.
Rigging and Sails
3 Lewmar 55 electric winches and handles
Anodized Spar Craft 22m aluminum mast and boom
Lewmar Electric mainsheet traveler
Stainless steel standing rigging
All lines lead to the Helm
Fully battened Ullman mainsail with slab reefing points, tell tales and cover (70 sq. m.)
Stack-pack with lazy-jacks
Zippered sail bag with Hayrack Boom
Ulman Genoa with roller-furling (60 sq. m.)
Ullman Screecher Sail FX Faxnor spinnaker with Roller furler and retractable bowsprit
Admiral roller furler for the head sail.
Winches and Running Rigging
Antal mainmast track with batt cars
Antal line-driven roller bearing traveler with 2:1 purchase
Main sheet traveler with control lines mounted on arch with line driven winch
Genoa tracks and cars
All sheets, halyards and reefing lines lead aft
3x electric self-tailing winches
Winch handle pockets and 2x handles
Furling line jammer, cleat, stainless steel chafe plates and lead blocks.
Self-stowing anchor roller on crossbeam
50kg Delta anchor with 300 feet galvanized calibrated chain and 50yd of nylon rode.
Stainless steel chain plates
Stainless steel coach rails
Double rail s/s pulpits with seats
Set stanchions and double lifelines
8 mooring cleats
Rubbing strake along length both sides
8 deck hatches
Two deck showers adjacent to stern swim platforms, hot and cold water
Coltri Dive Compressor
Water maker Hydro Electric 44 Gallons Per Hour
3 Webasto Air Conditioners
Caframo 6 x 3 speed fans in galley and all cabins
Vetus 12V DC bow thruster
Universal Electrical System - USA 110v and EURO 220v electrical system automatically converts 110v and 220v, 12v and 220v throughout
Universal shore power Inlet and System automatically converts USA 110v and European 220v Electrical
20 m shore power cord
Victron Inverter/Charger multi plus energy blue power - 5,000 W/120 Amp/24V
Victron Auto Transformer
Westerbeke12.5 KW, serial # 2175897, beneath port berth, 364.4 hours
2000 W Solar Panels with Victron Regulator
8x 6V AGM House Batteries
2x Engine Batteries: 1x Generator Battery
Bad Boy Xtreme WiFi Booster Antenna with Xtreme N router
Fusion Marine Stereo (Bluetooth, AM/FM,CD/DVD
USB charging throughout Electronics
SSB ICOM M802
VHF ICOM M506 at nav station
ICOM VHF Command Mic at Helm Station
Sirius XM SR 150
8 x 6v house batteries
2 engine start batteries
One generator start battery
Six solar panels
Victron battery charger
110v US Electric sockets
The 530 Majestic navigation station features a Corian table
Breaker panel and instruments are flush mounted
Lewmar bi-directional anchor windlass with remote control
Icom IC-M506 VHF Radio at Nav Station; ICOM Command Mic at Helm Station
Garmin GHP20 auto pilot
Garmin GPSmap 8012 chart plotter
Garmin GPSmap 8012 knot log function
Garmin GPSmap 8012 radar function
Garmin GPSmap 8012 depth finder function
Garmin GPSmap 8012 GPS function
Garmin handheld GPS
Garmin AIS 600
Two Lewmar 55 ST winches
Two GHC20 multifunction displays
Garmin GND10 black box bridge
Garmin GPS19X GPS
3 Garmin GPSMAP 8012 combination GPS, chart plotter, video fish finder
Garmin GSD26 sonar module
Garmin GXM52 Sirius/XM marine receiver
iCom IC-M506 VHF radio
Iridium GO exterior mounted antennae
Fusion Marine Radio
Navigation Centers - Covered Helm Station in Cockpit and another in Galley / Saloon Dedicated
Lighted compass at helm station
Repeater(s) - Seatalk Interface
TV Set - Flat Screen TV in Salon and in Each Cabin
Sound Entertainment Systems
The internal external audio system is a powerful state of the art Fusion system with 3 zones. These can work both independently and together. Zone 1 Salon Zone 2 - The Cockpit and aft entertainment area. Zone 3 - The entire front of the yacht, deck, and surrounding water. The entire system can be powered by the Majestic’s powerful solar panels. Zone 3 has two powerful after market speakers attached to the foredeck railing. In addition the master stateroom, has its own fusion system that not only provides music, but plays CD's and DVD's to the master stateroom TV.
Fishing and Diving Equipment
Separate back deck station including BBQ, sink with freshwater, sprayer and granite counter, Large back-lit bait tank and full tackle cabinet/station.
Scuba tank rack
Coltri dive compressor
Custom cutting board
8 Fire Extinguishers throughout
12 pax Viking Non Solas 12 dk + life raft in canister, service date 2017 and due
8 Type 2 Life Jackets
EPIRB: McMurdo Smartfind E5 V2 – 2015
Electronic Safe inside Cabin
Escape hatch in bridge deck to CE spec
Electric bilge pumps
Manual bilge pumps
Stainless deck cover for emergency tiller.
Fully supplied with cutlery and crockery, pots, pans and more
Bath towels and beach towels
Royal Cape Catamarans, based in Durban; South Africa, are proud manufacturers of the luxurious “Majestic” catamarans. Their objective has been “to produce and distribute products that are fit for “royalty,” at a price that is competitive, and which ensures sustainability. Safety and quality are also vitally important in their uniquely crafted catamarans. Most importantly, customer service has always been at the forefront of their organizational thinking.
The Royal Cape Catamaran was first produced using the lines of the Van Der Stadt designed, RCOD (Royal Cape One Design), which for over 25 years held the record for the fastest passage between Richards Bay and Durban on the east coast of South Africa. Adapted and enhanced with CE certification and comprehensive documentation, she is an aesthetically attractive, spacious, strong and a very stable cruiser. Luxurious and comfortable with an equipment inventory that surpasses that found on competitive boats.
The Royal Cape Catamaran, Majestic 530, is MAJESTIC in every sense of the word! This is the complete, versatile, stable, safe, spacious, stylish, superbly equipped, blue-water cruising catamaran. No other catamaran in this class, offers as much and is so well equipped while offering customization of layouts, materials, equipment, deck gear, colors, long range fuel and water tanks. The cruiser’s electrical requirements offer true multi-frequency operation and the generation / storage requirements have been researched and balanced. The classic design is unique and features – superior head room (enabling one to sit up comfortably in bed), excellent lighting and significantly better air flow ensuring fresh air and cooling, while venting cooking odors and heat from the galley.
Do not miss this exceptionally maintained cat at cost below replacement. She is ready to sail away now, “Far Sight” offers the total package for liveaboard and extended ocean passage-making with interior accommodations and covered aft deck comparable to largerr cats. Her Van de Stadt design remains highly regarded for its stability, performance, comfort, and ocean friendly hulls. The 2014 adaptation is CE certified and is attractive, spacious, and versatile. Her fuller hulls reduce bow movement and flatten the seas, minimizing ocean contact with the bridge deck. The hull design also provides reduced draft, and an ability to carry more without affecting performance. Plenty of room aboard, quality construction, superb fit and finish, 4 beautiful staterooms with ensuite heads, a well-equipped, bright, galley-up and living salon make her a World class vessel.
The external fishing, diving, barbeque, and recreational storage area is also unique, and it assists in keeping the wet and dirty activities outside while the spacious cockpit area offers the guests a superb entertainment area and the helmsman good and protected all round visibility. More power, water, sail, space, and storage enable one to travel further, anchor over your favorite fishing or dive areas for longer and offers greater versatility – they can operate successfully as charter vessels too. Besides her attractive looks, the Majestic 530 is a pleasure to handle. Steering is effortless and trimming the sails requires a simple press of the button to activate self-tailing winches. Fully stable and predictable always, she thrives on a good wind while the high bridge deck clearance and buoyant hulls gives one a comfortable ride.
With massive and well-designed space, 4 spacious cabins including a large owner suite and VIP, all with ensuite heads and plenty of room, “Far Sight” is perfect for family enjoyment and exploring, sporting adventures, especially as a SCUBA platform, and perfectly set up as a deluxe, charter expedition boat, should that be in your plans. She is equipped with every amenity, including air conditioning, generator and solar power, ice and water makers, a dive compressor, washer/drier and modern galley appliances including a dish washer. Her features are too numerous to outline in this introduction.
- · Rudder system with sealed system and bearings
- · Anchor winch moved to above deck for better chain drop and protection from spray.
- · Custom cabinet tackle station from boating outfitters
- · Water maker compressor
- · Enhanced baitwell pump, aeration, and lighting.
- · Upgraded Dive compressor to better US safety standards
- · Added kitchen water filtration system.
- · New 1500lb motorized davit with cable remote and support structure. Approx. $15,000
- · New 12.5 kw Westerbeke generator 5/20
- · New Upgraded custom double helm seat
- · New Upgraded custom outdoor seating and cushions
- · Aftermarket Marquip boarding ladder/stairs with attachments both port and starboard.
- · New dinghy/tender 2/19 with 75hp, etc. $40,000 (available) for sale separately
- · New larger QLED TV with extendable mount
- · Upgraded speaker system to Polk audio
- · New Fusion av755 stereo cd player
- · 2 new Sail drives 2/18.
- · New grill installed.
- · New sail bag
- · Digital TV antenna installed.
- · Wi-Fi repeater installed.
- · New improved watertight engine bay hatches installed.
- · Sails cleaned and refurbished in 2020
- · Air ducting upgraded to 6” throughout most of boat with additional vents for improved cooling
- · 3 Webasto air conditioning units installed for warm weather sailing - 2 standard
- · Spare rudders for ocean cruising. Currently have 4’ rudders installed. Extra 5’ rudders in storage.
- · Custom Blackout wrap for salon windows
- · Kenmore Elite Stainless dishwasher $1112
- · Taco outriggers $955
- · LG washer/dryer $1349
- · Panasonic Genius Microwave/Convection Oven $938
New Build Extras and Cost
- Navigation - $8,500.00
- Chirp Transducers - $1,500.00
- Add Sirius - $800.00
- Add batteries 1650 a/h - $1,200.00
- Additional solar panels - $2,500.00
- Vetus 12V DC bow thruster - $3,000.00
- Bow thruster batteries and conn - $600.00
- Coltri MCH-6 dive compressor - $4,500.00
- Auto drain / stop - $1,500.00
- Electrical winch furler - $2,000.00
- Additional variable underwater lights - $1,360.00
- Mast lights - $450.00
- USB points cabins - $350.00
- Extra aircon - $3,900.00
- Glendinning shoe power - $1,100.00
- Sat connection aerial to main tv - $300.00
- Glendinning controls - $5,100.00
- Ladder engine bays - $300.00
- Hard top bimini
- Add spares generator - $324.00
- Add engine spares - $350.00
- Wine rack $400.00
- Insulation engine bays - $1,500.00
- Spares dive comp - $150.00
- LG 2.7 CF combo washer dryer - $1,348.99
- Kenmore Elite 24' ss built in dishwasher - $1,109.00
- Watts dish washer install kit - $19.99
- Panasonic prestige 1.5 microwave - $714.38
- Panasonic trim kit - $209.55
- Stainless Steel Base - $75.00
- Taco 18' outrigger poles
- Total Extras - $45,160.91