Alva - 1998 50' VIKING Princess V50
Charleston South Carolina United States $229,000 USD
Charleston South Carolina United States
VERY CLEAN, WELL KEPT 1998 VIKING 50! ENGINE AND MECHANICAL SERVICES COMPLETED YEARLY! MANY UPGRADES!
YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A "HONEY DO LIST" FOR THIS VESSEL!!
SOME KEY FEATURES:
- Caterpillar 3208 Diesel Engines (1000 HRS each) Recently Serviced
- Onan 15KW Generator
- Upgraded Electronics in 2019 and 2020
- FLY BRIDGE HARD TOP!!!
- Engine Sync
- Epoxy Floors (NO CARPET!!)
- New Holding Tank
- Washer + Dryer
- Satellite TV and 3 TVs
- Remote Spotlight (can control from phone)
- Re-Upholstered Cushions
- Covers for cushions etc.
MANY MORE.... see full details
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1998 50' VIKING Princess V50 Motor Yacht Alva yacht for sale in Charleston, South Carolina, USA today!
General: Epoxy flooring,Hardwood veneered cabinets, Marble Countertops, Marine Fabric Upholstery
- U-Shaped Seating with Table
- Stainless Steel Doors
- Satellite TV, Stereo System
- Abundant Storage
- Glass Cabinets
- 110 V outlets
- Refrigerator/Freezer Combo
- Coffee Maker (Espresso Machine)
- 110 V outlet
- Oval shaped, high gloss table
- Bench seating
- Table converts to berth
- Storage under seating
- Opening ports
Master Sate Room:
- Double Berth with Storage Below
- En-Suite Head Vacu-Flush
- Vanity with Mirror and Storage
- Full Width Mirror
- Two Hanging / Storage Lockers
- 110V Receptacle
- Deck Hatch with Screen and Slide
- Opening Portlights
- Overhead and Reading Lights
- Drawers Below Bed
- Overhead Storage
- Two beds
- Hanging compartment
- Overhead storage
- Under bed storage
- Full length mirror
- Opening port
- 110 V outlet
- FULL GUEST HEAD separate to port
- This USCG licensed captain owner has touched just about everything you'd want to do on this vessel! THIS IS A TURN KEY MOTOR YACHT!!
- Upgraded to Garmin electronics (see pictures)
- Went through entire completed survey in 2018 and completed just about everything mentioned there.
- Upgraded to satellite TV
- Took out the old marine carpet and added the water and salt friendly epoxy flooring
- Added auto pilot
- Remote bow light that can be controlled from your phone,
- Refitted the anchor and the compartment,
- Completes yearly maintenance, after coolers have been serviced, oils changed, dripless shaft seals, to name just a few things done and taken care of on this boat.
- The cushions will be re-upholstered, and bottom will be painted again as well. Don't forget about the flybridge HARDTOP, which can be hard to come by!
- Cushion covers and new window coverings all around!
- Vessel received an exterior detail March 2021!