OSTARA OF LONDON - 2013 49' 5" JEANNEAU Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50 DS
Port Grimaud France £225,000 GBP
Port Grimaud France
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull with style lines.
- White GRP superstructure with deck saloon windows.
- White GRP decks.
- Teak capped toe rail with fair leads.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak laid sugar scoop.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with bulb.
- Spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH4 –TCE 75hp with sail drive.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 720 as of January 2021.
- Yanmar on board spares kit.
- Engine last serviced: Professionally serviced every year since new. Last service 30.03.2020. 687hrs.
- Cruising speed – Average 7-8 kts cruising under sail. Under engine at 2000rpm = 7kts.
- Maximum speed – Rated at. 3200rpm. 3000rpm = 8kts.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed @ 2000rpm = 4lts /hr.
- Range @ cruising speed – Fuel tanks 2 x 240L @ 2000rpm & 7kts = range 840nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade folding propeller.
- Max power bowthruster.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator and shorepower.
- Engine start 110Ah. Domestic 330Ah + additional 110Ah.
- Extra domestic battery.
- 60Ah battery charger.
- 12v Engine alternator.
- Cummins Onan 6kw-2400TR.
- Generator hours – approx 200 as of February 2021.
- Generator last serviced: Professionally serviced every year. Last service 30.03.2020 at 172 hrs.
- 220v Shore power cable.
- With A/C combination - so one shore power fitting.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurised water throughout.
- 40ltr hot water tank (engine heat exchanger and 220v electrical system).
- Sea Fresh 220v 12v 60L per hr.
- Professionally maintained at the start of the season each year.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Electric. Auto & manual.
- Total capacity of 480 litres (105.58 gallons) in 2 x 240 litre (52.79 gallons) tanks.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- Total capacity of 615 litres (135.28 gallons) in 1 x fresh water tank (watermaker).
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 170 litres (37.39 gallons) in 2 x 85 litre (18.69 gallons) holding tanks.
- 2 x Raymarine i70 Multi displays, 1 at each helm.
- Raymarine E125 chartplotter and radar display (4kw radar scanner). Mounted at the end of the cockpit table.
- Raymarine SPX30 autopilot, control at port wheel.
- AIS transceiver.
At chart table:
- Raymarine DSC VHF.
- LED Navigation lights.
- 2 x Plastimo compass.
- 12v Top loading fridge with added front opening stainless steel door.
- 12v Top loading freezer.
- ENO 3 burner cooker with overn and grill.
- 2 x Jabsco electric heads.
- Pressurised showers in each heads.
- Electric shower drain pumps.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220v Air conditioning.
- 3 units.
- Samsung TV in saloon.
- TV antenna.
- Fusion MS-AV700i radio/stereo and DVD player for TV (Can be operated via chartplotter or smart phone).
- Bose speakers in saloon.
- Waterproof cockpit speakers.
- LED flush chrome brass ceiling lights in saloon, head compartments and cabins.
- Red night lights in saloon (additional switch at owner’s cabin).
- Ambient lighting in cockpit and transom steps.
- Cockpit table light.
- LED strip lights in bimini.
Summary of Accommodation:
- ‘Fine teak’ laminate interior panels with solid wood trim and laminate flooring.
- Teak flooring in cockpit sole and seats and boarding steps.
- Wooden upgrade to folding cockpit table.
- Full set of Sunbrella Taupe covers, draining cockpit cushions and bimini.
- 8 berths in 3 cabins including the saloon (saloon table conversion).
- 2 cabins aft, 1 owners cabin forward and 2 heads.
- Saloon converts to double berth.
- Ambiance Metrom beige upholstery
- Slatted base under berth in owners cabin.
- Dressing table with fold down seat in forward cabin.
- Fold down console in starboard aft cabin.
- Selden in-mast furling main.
- Rigging for asymmetric spinnaker.
- Facnor FX4500 gennaker furler – with furling lead back to cockpit.
- Selden bowsprit (stows in the sail locker).
- 2 x Harken 60 2 speed electric genoa winches
- 1 x Harken 46 2 speed electric halyard winch.
- 1 x Harken 46 2 speed manual halyard winch.
- Sanders Sails gennaker in code zero laminate.
- Furling mainsail high tenacity Dacron with Sunbrella luff protection and stainless steel eyes.
- 140% furling - high tenacity Dacron with same luff protection.
- Leather covered steering wheels.
- GRP fixed cockpit table with teak top and folding leaves.
- Side gates in guard wires, port and starboard.
- Hot and cold deck shower on transom.
- EXITCarbon folding passeralle with bag (2019).
- Deck light.
- Radar reflector.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 25kg Bruce anchor.
- 100m chain & 5m rope.
- Second lightweight Fortress folding anchor with galvanised chain plus warp.
- Electric Lewmar anchor windlass.
- Quick chain counter and windlass control at port helm.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sterring wheel covers.
- Bimini in taupe with led lighting.
- Taupe cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2.3 hp Honda outboard. New 2019 - professionally serviced annually.
- Wave line 2.3m Airmat floor.
- Stows in sail locker.
- Plastimo 6 person Liferaft (dedicated storage / easy launch under cockpit - access via hinged steps) - serviced bi-annually but old and due to be replaced.
- Life buoy.
- Oscar overboard recovery sling with floating line.
- Fire extinguishers in PHS aft cabin, saloon, and master cabin plus cockpit.