2006 48' OCEAN ALEXANDER Trawler Yacht 48 Classicco Long Beach California United States $499,000 USD
2006 48' OCEAN ALEXANDER Trawler Yacht 48 Classicco Long Beach California United States
Brokers: Pork Chop is in front of the owner's home. I will need at least 48 hours for access.
Thank you for your understanding.
We spent some time and found this excellent example of an Ocean Alexander 48 Classico as the seller wanted to "get his feet wet". The feet are wet and the seller is looking to move up to 90'
The hull construction is from a female mold, hand laid up, using appropriate layers of matte, cloth and woven roving with resin. There is a gel coat finish on the exterior portions of the vessel. The deck and superstructure-are of the same type of construction; however, the deck has a nonskid pattern on the walking surface. There is coring in the topsides, decks and superstructure. There are transverse bulkheads, intermittent framing and longitudinal stringers along with a deck-to-hull joint that gives the vessel its rigidity and stiffness.
The main operations center is on the flybridge, with adequate navigational equipment and engine-monitoring instrumentation in the adjacent area. There are two (2) captain's chairs, and an L-shaped bench seat for companions. This area is protected with a Plexiglas and stainless steel venturi, and a vinyl bimini top with stainless steel bows. There is also an FRP radar mast. There is storage beneath the L-shaped bench seat, stainless steel safety rails, and an FRP stairway going down to the cockpit. The dinghy davit and dinghy are located on the aft section of this deck.
Boarding the vessel over the FRP swim platform and walking through the transom gate, or entering through the side deck gate, puts you into the cockpit. There is a hatch in the cockpit sole providing access to the lazarette where the steering mechanism, water tanks and storage are located. There is also a door that leads into the engine space from here. There are decks on the port and starboard sides of the cabin leading forward for fishing, anchoring and other uses. There is an FRP bow plank, stainless steel bow pulpit, electric windlass, and one (1) cabin top hatch providing light and air to the cabin below.
Entering the main cabin from the forward section of the cockpit, through the sliding glass door is a large lounge/entertainment area. There is an L-shaped sofa and cabinetry running along the port side. On the forward, port side of this area is the location of the galley, and forward of that is the pilothouse.
Down a set of stairs takes you to the sleeping quarters. The first stateroom on the port side has a set of over/under berths, one running athwartships. There is an enclosed marine toilet to starboard. Continuing forward to the forward stateroom, there is a large, double berth in the "V" of the hull, as well as access into a second enclosed marine toilet. This one has a shower as well. There is a chain locker located in the forepeak.
Throughout the vessel, there are various hanging lockers, cabinets, drawers and other storage areas.
From the companionway in the area of the berths, the stairway lifts up, opening to a doorway that leads into the engine space. The engines, batteries and generator are located down here, along with the fuel tanks which are outboard on the port and starboard sides.
This vessel has been well maintained and shows pride of ownership.
- OPERATED FROM Flybridge & Lower Helm
- CABINS/SECTIONS One (1) Main, Two (2) Forward,
- SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR Four (4)
- STOVE Three (3)-Burner STOVE FUEL Electric
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- SINK Double Stainless Steel SINKBOARD AREA Approx. 20 Sq. Ft. MATERIAL Granite-Like
- REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER Approx. 6 Cubic Ft.
- MARINE TOILET/S Two (2) Electric w/ Holding Tank
- SHOWER/S One (1) w/ FRP Base, Glass Enclosure & Hand-Held Shower
- VANITY/IES Two (2) - Each w/ Marble-Like Top & Porcelain Wash Basin
- Vinyl Overhead
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole
- Wood & Vinyl Hull Liner
- Fabric Curtains
- DC Lighting
- Courtesy Lights
- Hanging Lockers w/ Lights
- AC Outlets (GFCI Type)
- DC Outlets
- Foam & Leather-Like Cushions
- Three (3) Air Conditioning Units
FLYBRIDGE & LOWER HELM:
- Plexiglas & Stainless Steel Venturi
- Two (2) Pilot Seats, L-Shaped Companion Bench Seating,
- Trim Tab Controls w/ Indicators
- FRP Stairway, Stainless Steel Helm,
- Wooden Helm at Lower Helm Station, Three (3) Windshield Wipers at Lower Helm, Stainless Steel Safety Rail, Vinyl Bimini Top w/ Stainless Steel Bows, FRP Radar Mast.
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit, Anchor Roller
- Vinyl & Stainless Steel Rub Rail,
- Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- FRP Bow Plank
- One (1) Cabin Top Hatch
- Miscellaneous Mooring Equipment,
- Anchor Locker
- FRP Swim Platform
- Two (2) Rod Holders, Aluminum Dinghy Chocks, Stainless Steel Electric Davit
HULL AND DECK
- HULL TYPE Soft Chine, Modified-Vee w/ Raked Bow
- HULL MATERIAL FRP FASTENERS Stainless Steel
- FRAMES & BEAMS Bulkheads SPACING Intermittent
- DECKING Nonskid FRP & Teak-Clad
- WINDOWS & PORTS Twenty-Six (26)
- DECK-TO-HULL JOINT Slip Flange
- ANCHOR WINDLASS Maxwell w/ Up & Down Foot Switches
- GROUND TACKLE Plow Anchor w/ Stainless Steel & Galvanized Chain
- SAFETY RAIL Stainless Steel Safety
- COMPASS/ES 5” Ritchie
- VHF-FM RADIO/S Two (2) Raymarine RAY 215 DSC VHF
- RADAR/GPS/PLOTTER Garmin GPS MAP 7610
- AUTOPILOT Two (2) Raymarine - One ST7001 & One Pilot
- Raymarine Wind Instrument
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Two (2) 3 lb. Type "ABC" Size I Dry Chemical, One (1) 53 lb. FE-241 - Fixed & Automatic in Engine Space,
- PFDs (LIFE JACKETS) Twelve (12) Type II*
- THROWABLE DEVICE/S One (1) Life Sling (not properly connected)*
- RUNNING LIGHTS
- LIFE RAFT Viking 6-Man Life Raft (service due 5/2021),
- ACR Rapid Fix EPIRB
- BILGE PUMPS Three (3) Electric - One Forward One Amidships & One in Engine Space
- Torrid 20-Gallon Water Heater (w/ pressure relief valve discharged to bilge)
- Spectra Watermaker (approx. 200 gallons per day)
- Pressure Water Pump
- Raw Water Washdown
- BATTERIES One (1) 4D & Six (6) 8D, in Boxes w/ Lids LOCATION Engine Space, and Bow thruster.
- GENERATOR(S) Onan 13.5KW, Alternators on Main Engines
- VOLTAGE 12V-DC & 110V-AC
- MAIN DISCONNECT SWITCH Vapor Resistant
- WIRING Low & High Voltage Plastic-Sheathed Nonmetallic
- SWITCHBOARD LOCATION Lower Helm
- DC PANEL DC Voltmeter, DC Ammeter, Circuit Breakers w/ Indicator Lights
- AC Voltmeter, AC Ammeter, Selection Switch, Reverse Polarity Indicator, Main Breaker, Circuit Breakers w/ Indicator Lights.
- Freedom 20 Inverter/Battery Charger w/ Remote Panel, Circuit Breaker for Windlass, Battery
- Charger, AC Outlets (GFCI Type), DC Outlets, One (1) 30-Amp Shore Power Receptacle, One (1)
- Phone/TV Receptacle
- Four Tachometers
- Four Oil Pressure Gauges
- Four Water Temperature Gauges
- Four Pressure Gauges
- Four (4) Voltmeters
- Two (2) Hour Meters
- Drip-Free Shaft Seals
- Engine Space Sound Insulation
- Oil Change Pump
- Electric Lights in Engine Space
- Transom Gate
- Side Gate
- Teak Deck
- Courtesy Lights.
- Caribe Hard-Bottom Inflatable Dinghy (CA Reg. # CF-9973-SV)
- Honda 40HP Outboard
- Canvas Covers
- Spare Parts
- Ship's Manuals
- Underwater Lights.