2005 47' 10" FAIRLINE Motor Yacht Fairline Phantom 46 Lymington United Kingdom £260,000 GBP
2005 47' 10" FAIRLINE Motor Yacht Fairline Phantom 46 Lymington United Kingdom
Meet Fairline Phantom 46 DRAGONFLY - a highly diverse and well equipped Fairline that is a true classic, offering the ultimate experience on the water. She is the perfect machine for cruising the English Channel and further afield with family and friends. She offers ample room in all zones of the boat that can be enjoyed by all.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 47' 10" FAIRLINE Fairline Phantom 46 Motor Yacht Flybridge DRAGONFLY yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White gelcoats to her lain GRP hull and superstructure.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo Penta D9 500hp.
- Inline 6 cylinder 4 stroke diesel engine, direct injection, turbocharged with aftercooler.
- Volvo Penta electronic vessel control.
- Volvo Penta EVC throttle controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – Circa Port: 690 Starboard: 689.
- Engine last serviced: 2021.
- Cruising speed – 20 knots.
- Maximum speed – 26 knots.
- Routinely serviced from new.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 6hp Side Power dual control bow & stern thruster.
- Power assisted steering.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Besenzoni 250kg hydraulic passerelle.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator and shore power.
- 2 x 180 Ah batteries wired in parallel supply for domestic services and port engine starting.
- Domestic batteries accept charge from both engines.
- 2 x 180 Ah battery exclusively for starboard engine starting.
- 1 x Victron battery charger.
- Onan 9KVA.
- Last serviced in 2020.
- 240v shore power supply.
- Socket outlets in saloon, engine galley, cabins.
- Helm switch panel.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 1 x Isotherm stainless steel hot water tank.
- Seagull water filter with separate tap in kitchen.
- 3 x Electric automatic bilge pumps.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 1,400 litres - 2 x aluminium 700 litre fuel tanks.
- 1 x 600 litres water tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Aluminium holding tank with electric pump.
- Raymarine E120 colour radar/GPS/plotter.
- Raymarine E120 Flybridge repeater.
- Raymarine Smart autopilot.
- Raymarine Tridata.
- Panasonic cooker.
- 3 x Ring hob.
- Large fridge to port.
- Deep deck storage.
- Cutlery & crockery stowage.
- Twin sink with hot & cold mixer tap.
- Separate shower in master, with sink and toilet.
- Guest cabin with a joining door to day heads with separate shower, sink and toilet.
- Hot & cold swim platform shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating in cabins and saloon.
- Pop up TV in saloon.
- TV in Master cabin.
- 12v throughout.
- Halogen lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 7 in 4 cabins inc. crew.
- Master cabin forward with centreline double berth.
- Full height wardrobe and shelf unit.
- En-suite heads in shower, washbasin and WC.
- 1 x Crew single berth in 1 x crew cabin aft.
- Guest double over to starboard with access to day heads and separate shower.
- Full height wardrobe with mirror.
- Port guest cabin with twin bunks.
- Dark wood finish throughout.
- Crème carpets throughout.
- Crème leather upholstery in Saloon half-moon sofa and headboards in cabins.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Master centre line double berth forward with en-suite over to starboard.
- Gust double berth with en-suite access to day heads shared with twin bunk.
- Stairs leading up to saloon with washer dryer stowed underneath.
- Helm over to port with split chair in crème leather and blue piping.
- Galley over to starboard.
- Saloon seating area with low-level table.
- Entertainment unit over to starboard with TV and storage.
- Through patio doors into cockpit with large bench seating and a dining table with x 2 separate director chairs.
- Out to bathing platform.
- Teak laid cockpit.
- Teak laid bathing platform.
- Overhead & low-level courtesy lighting.
- Hydraulic passarelle.
- Flybridge griddle and fridge.
- Curved stainless steel grab rails.
- Self-stow gas locker.
- 250kg hydraulic passerelle.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric anchor winch.
- Delta anchor.
- Fenders & mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Flybridge tonneau cover.
- Cockpit cover.
- Cockpit bench cushions.
- 2 x Seats and table in cockpit.
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room.
- Hand held extinguisher in saloon.