VITA - 2008 46' 1" DALE NELSON Dale Classic 45
Lymington United Kingdom £465,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
- Solid laminate Vinylester / GRP with blue gel coated hull with Awlgrip topsides (repainted 2016) & epoxied hull beneath waterline from new.
- Stainless steel rubbing strip fitted in fender section.
- Sprayrail moulded into hull with teak timber rail.
- Teak toerail capping with caulked joints.
- Boatmark security identification.
- Teak decking to cockpit sole, side and fore decks and cockpit/seats locker tops.
- White GRP, repainted with Awlgrip 2016.
- 2 x Caterpillar Acert C9 575hp engines with MGX 5065A gearboxes.
- Engine hours: approx. 890 hrs each.
- Electric shift Twin disc EC 300 control system.
- CAT messenger display and gauges.
- Manufacturer’s engine alarms.
- 2 x Engine room extraction fans.
- Engine room fully painted in white bilge paint.
- Centreline tread plates finished in Pirelli rubber matting and capped with varnished teak cappings.
- Flexible hose wet exhaust system, main engine exhaust mufflers, with HMI engine exhaust temperature alarm system.
- New (Halyard) exhaust elbows, clamps, jackets and stainless steel supports fitted on refurbished engines installation.
- GRP Exhaust box risers removed, inspected internally and lift tube/baffle plate position reinforced with advice from Halyard – extra non-return and closure/isolation valves fitted to control engine exhaust water pressure.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Refurbishment work on each engine undertaken and signed off following sea trials by Finning (Caterpillar UK main agent) 23rd July 2020.
- The engines will carry a Caterpillar parts and Finning labour / workmanship 12 month transferable warranties from 23rd July 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs, QL type with built in indicators.
- Bow & stern thrusters (new receiver and remote control 2017).
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Steering wheel custom made carbon fibre.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller.
- Four bladed hyperform.
- Shafts Aqualoy 30.
- P brackets bonded into the hull.
- Rope cutters.
- Sure seal fitted to stern tubes with flexible hose.
- Greasers fitted to rudder tubes.
- 24 Volt electrics.
- 12 Volt socket on helm panel bulkhead.
- AC distribution system including combined inverter (3000 Watts) battery charger (70 Amp) and shore power. System inspected and checked July 2020.
- 240 Volt double plug points throughout the boat.
- Separate 12 Volt sealed electric lead acid battery.
- 2 X 105 Amp/hour sealed engine batteries fitted in vented battery box.
- 4 X 115 Amp/hour domestic sealed domestic batteries fitted in vented battery box.
- Generator battery charger installed 2018.
- Battery voltage meter with two battery facility.
- Battery state monitor for domestic batteries.
- Battery charger (70aAmp).
- 110 Amp alternators.
- One alternator per engine.
- Kohler 6 Kva complete with remote start and alarms/cut outs for over heat and low oil pressure.
- Remote digital panel with low oil pressure sender.
- Fully serviced in 2019 and generator battery charger installed 2018.
- Galvanic isolator fitted to shore power supply.
- Engine/domestic battery link switch.
- Inverter (3000 Watts),
- Earth leakage protection and connection to calorifier.
- Sacrificial anode system.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Variable speed fresh water pump replaced 2019.
- Hot freshwater tank (75 litres).
- Fresh water tap in engine room, deck and anchor wash system in portside bow locker (excluding hose and nozzle).
- Freshwater outlet in transom with hot/cold mixer (excluding snap fit hose and shower head).
- Aquafresh water maker, 96 litre per hour capacity with remote panel and freshwater flush through – driven from AC system – water maker decommissioned and requires commissioning.
- 6 electric bilge pumps throughout separate bulkhead areas including engine room.
- Manual bilge pump in engine room with suction from port and starboard sides.
- Bilge alarm system in the engine room with indicators at helm position.
- Tank Tender still fitted – not checked.
- Total capacity of 2,372 litres.
- In centre line tanks within the keel with Wema type fuel gauge and senders for both tanks fitted 2018.
- Total capacity of 338 litres.
- Interior helm instrumentation panels at console with gauges for tachometer, engine hours, battery volts, engine oil pressure, water temperature and turbo charger boost pressure, all set in carbon fibre effect console.
- Air horn.
- Magnetic compass at helm.
- VHF/DSC radio & speaker at helm – (type Garmin 10i and Garmin 20i walk around new 2017).
- New VHF aerial 2018.
- Navtex 6 ICS plus LCD fitted but never used and not checked.
- ST 70 Multifunction colour instrument with speed and depth.
- Raymarine – hybrid touch Colour Radar/Chart plotter, new 2017.
- Raymarine Quantum radar new 2017.
- Raymarine AIS system.
- Raymarine S3G Autopilot with ST 6001 controller plus control.
- See-Me radar reflector/enhancer fitted but decommissioned and replaced by Echomax Active XS radar reflector fitted 2017.
- Navionics maps UK and Ireland.
- Stainless steel sink fitted in black quartz Corian top with fiddle, mixer tap.
- Quooker design permanent hot water tap.
- Numerous lockers, drawers, and cupboards.
- Two with roller shutter doors.
- 100 litre fridge (new 2016).
- Siemens 2 plate electric hob with fiddle rail.
- Siemens multifunction electric oven.
- Tecma electric in master and guest cabins with seawater and freshwater flushing.
- Black water waste tank connected to master and guest cabins.
- Shower units discharge to grey waste tank and then overboard.
- Sink drain direct overboard.
- New Jabsco macerator pump 2017.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Wheelhouse electric sliding roof with green tinted glass and accompanying solid electric sliding blind with new motor 2019.
- In the process of removing and refurbishing the engines, the sunroof hatch was removed, overhauled and serviced and the external frame was sanded back and painted, July 2020.
- Fixed wheelhouse aft side windows and opening forward side windows in alloy frames with green tinted glass.
- Fixed green tinted glass portlights.
- Five Gebo hatches to coach roof (seals replaced 2018), with blinds on the forward and guest cabin hatches.
- Ventilators to each cabin and heads compartment.
- Deck hatch to either side of foredeck.
- Replacement hatch lid over guest heads on order and to be supplied when received.
- Two permanent tube heaters fitted in engine room 2017.
- Webasto C5 combined air conditioning/heating system.
- 1 X 40000 BTU unit in engine room/ aft peak.
- 1 X 24000 BTU unit in wheelhouse.
- 1 X 6000 BTU unit in guest cabin.
- 1 X 9000BTU unit in master cabin.
- Overhaul and service 2018.
- Panasonic 23” Television mounted in wooden frame and sunk into forward cabin bulkhead.
- Bose Lifestyle 18 series 3 DVD Home entertainment system connected to TV.
- Bose system operational in wheelhouse, master cabin and cockpit.
- 2 new Fusion waterproof cockpit speakers fitted July 2020.
- Overhead and bulkhead lighting in all cabins and areas.
- Underwater blue lighting on transom.
- Wheelhouse chart light, and wheelhouse external overhang lights.
- Low level lighting in forward cabin and cockpit.
- Aquasignal navigation lights.
- 4 new engine room LEDs fitted 2018.
- 2 new cockpit floor lights fitted 2020.
Summary of Accommodation:
- European Light Oak with chrome fittings.
- White laminate bulkheads throughout with solid timber pelmets and trims.
- Locker doors with swept heads and timber veneer centre.
- Timber grab handles throughout.
- Double forward cabin and twin guest cabin with interior sprung mattresses.
- Leather mushroom coloured upholstery to wheelhouse saloon and twin helm and navigator seats.
- Oceanair blinds fitted to wheelhouse windows and cabin portlights.
- Carpet with underlay fitted to steps in forward cabin and guest cabin.
- Timber veneer floors fitted to wheelhouse and galley.
- Leather upholstered helm console.
Description of layout:
- Electrically operated sliding double helm seat base with drinks lockers beneath that extends the saloon seating.
- Two helm seats and pilot seat, all with folding arms, are fully adjusting.
- Folding leaf table with adjustable height pedestal.
- U shaped seating around the table on port side with bench seat opposite.
- Timber footrests to helm and pilot seats.
- Wooden steps to galley with storage beneath.
- Wheelhouse saloon door in two parts (top and bottom separately opening stable door design).
- Electrically operated bulkhead window at rear of wheelhouse.
- Removable chart table and storage for table and charts.
- Aft corner seating with lockers beneath.
- Forward seating on starboard and ports sides with lockers beneath.
- Stowage lockers and compartments to sides and cockpit sole.
- Forward starboard locker contains fridge for drinks (new compressor July 2020) etc.
- Permanently fitted varnished cockpit table with storage and folding leaves.
- Pulpit 25mm solid top rail with mid wire rail to aft end of wheelhouse.
- Handrails to wheelhouse roof.
- Grab rails to aft end of wheelhouse with oval tinted glass.
- Boarding platform with folding ladder and teak grating.
- A “hinge down” varnished Spruce timber mast – lightweight if required for easy removal for inland waterway cruising.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stemhead carrier with protective bow plate.
- Four pairs of “superyacht” style mooring cleats to bow and aft decks.
- Two pairs of retractable stainless-steel cleats to side decks.
- Centre mooring bollard to fore deck.
- Three fairleads to the bow.
- Chafing plates to fairleads and in way of side and aft cleats.
- 30kg stainless steel c/w anchor with 50metres of stainless-steel chain with coloured depth markers.
- Electric windlass with chain gypsy and rope drum with control at helm and deck foot controls to foredeck.
- New bow roller bearing and strengthened pin installed 2018.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cushions on top of all teak covered seat/lockers.
- Full Cockpit cover (including cockpit table) and wheelhouse front window covers in dark blue, new 2017.
- 8 man Ocean Safety offshore liferaft in valise to ISO 9650-1 including cylinder testing, (serviced August 2020 with 3 year certificate).
- Boat hook.
- Coastal Flare pack to 2021.
- All hand held fire extinguishers throughout boat replaced July 2020.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room serviced July 2020.