LITTLE TOY - 2007 46' 1" DALE NELSON Dale Classic 45
Largs United Kingdom £465,000 GBP
Largs United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid laminate Vinylester to hull moulding.
- Epoxy treatment to bottom before antifouling.
- Rubber D fendering.
- Spray-rail moulded into the hull.
- Additional timber spray-rail fitted.
- Veneered varnished teak transpm.
- Teak to Toe-rail with caulked joints.
- Teak to side-decks and cockpit sole, cockpit steps and locker tops.
- Teak to bathing platform.
- The hull was re-painted with blue Awlgrip by Dale Yachts (2017).
- White gelcoat to GRP superstructure.
- Antifouling and anodes (March 2020).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Caterpillar Acert C 9 x 2 575hp engines with Twin Disc MG5085A gearbox.
- Engine SVM mode reduces horsepower for slow speed manovering.
- CAT marine power display and VDO gauges.
- Mather Micro Commander Electronic engine controls.
- Manufacture engine alarms.
- Centreline tread plates finished in Pirelli rubber matting and capped with varnished teak cappings.
- Flexible hose wet exhaust system, main engine exhaust mufflers, with HMI engine exhaust temperature alarm system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: Port 1,491, Starboard 1,490 (September 2020)
- Engines serviced March 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Electro-hydraulic Trim tabs.
- Sleipner bow and stern thrusters with controls at interior helm position.
- Yacht controller located in the cockpit port side.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Stainless steel steering wheel covered in elk skin.
- Emergency tiller.
- Four bladed Hyperform propellers (port replaced June 2019).
- Rope cutters.
- Stern seals (replaced 2013).
- Greasers fitted to rudder tubes.
- 12volt sockets.
- 24V electrics.
- AC distribution system including combined inverter (2500w)/battery charger (120amp).
- 240 plug points throughout including engine room and in the aft peak for the dinghy inflator/deflator.
- Galvanic isolator fitted.
- 24V Powermax 110ah engine and domestic batteries (6).
- 12V Powermax 110ah generator start battery.
- Engine/domestic battery link switch.
- Victron Battery controller to monitor engine and domestic batteries.
- New batteries (2 off) October 2018.
- Voltage sensitive relays to allow charging of both banks of batteries by both engines.
- Victron Energy 24V/ 3000VA / 70Ah battery charger with inverter (charge the domestic and engine batteries).
- Victron Energy 24V 8Ah battery charger (charge the generator battery).
- 2 x 110Amp alternator.
- Kohler 6Kva Generator with remote digital control panel at main console.
- Remote digital panel with low oil pressure sender.
- Generator Hours: 388
- Generator serviced March 2019.
- Shore power with earth leakage protection, and connection to hot water immersion tank.
- Shore power lead.
- Three pantograph windscreen wipers and washers, with intermittent control.
- Sacrificial anode system.
- Five electric and two manual bilge pumps fitted through the vessel with alarms at helm position.
- Manual bilge pump in engine room with suction from port and starboard sides.
- Bilge alarm system in the engine room with indicators at helm position.
- Total capacity of 2,728 litres (600 gallons).
- Fuel carried in two centreline tanks.
- Separ primary fuel system with change-over function to allow fuel feed from either or both tanks.
- Suction pipe fitted to bottom of both fuel tanks with change-over switch from hand-pump.
- Total capacity of 338 litres (74 gallons).
- Hot Water tank (75L)
- Raw and fresh water deck wash system.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water system with holding tank (110L) connected to forward toilet, with deck discharge or macerator and “direct to sea” options.
- Grey waste tank (16L).
- Raymarine E120 Colour Chart plotter/Radar, with 4Kw radome.
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter/Radar repeater.
- Raymarine 2KW 18” Raydome.
- ST 60 depth, speed and log system, with ST 60 graphic display at pilot position.
- Raystar GPS beacon.
- Raymarine S3G Auto pilot with ST6001+ colour pilot control, and wireless remote control.
- Comar AIS transceiver system (upgraded to transmit and receive).
- ST 60 Wind speed and direction indicator.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio (new 2017).
- Sea-me active radar reflector.
- High definition depth sounder type E66080.
- Navtex ICS Nav 6 Plus (LCD).
- Remote control searchlight with joystick controls at inner helm.
- Magnetic steering compass at helm.
- Air horn.
- Isothem Fridge with freezer to wheelhouse/saloon.
- Moulded stainless steel sink with lift out Corian top.
- Isothem Fridge to galley lower unit.
- Siemens electric two plate hob with fiddle rail.
- Siemens electric oven.
- En-suite toilet and shower with electric Tecma toilet.
- Shower with electric discharge from grey water waste tank.
- Fresh water supply to toilet.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5L diesel cabin heater, including outlets to all areas including heads.
- Three permanently fitted tube heaters with thermostats in engine room and aft peak, and permanently mounted “dry-pal” de-humidifiers fitted in aft peak and galley/dinette.
- Pioneer CD radio with one pair of speakers in dinette and additional external stereo speakers fitted in wheelhouse.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior timber, high gloss, American Cherry.
- Grab handles throughout.
- Interior fittings and hardware in chrome finish.
- Timber veneer floor to wheelhouse and galley.
- Leather upholstered interior helm console with carbon fibre effect inset panels.
- Five square hatches fitted to forward coach roof with blinds / flyscreens.
- Two hatches to wheelhouse roof with blinds and flyscreens.
- Wheelhouse windows green tinted glass.
- Port-lights green tinted glass.
- Wheelhouse forward side windows slide opening – aft side windows fixed with green tinted glass.
- Wheel-house front windows double-glazed.
- Ventilators to each cabin, toilets and aft peak.
Description of layout from forwards:
Cabin and Heads:
- Forward double master cabin, with interior sprung mattress and upholstered side seat.
- Full storage in upper and lower side lockers.
- Extra large hanging locker.
- En-suite toilet and shower with electric Tecma toilet, shower and stowage lockers.
- Corian Galley top.
- Hot and cold mixer tap.
- Top entry in galley top for waste bin.
- Moulded Corian fiddle to galley top.
- Upper outboard lockers and lower cupboards and storage spaces.
- Outboard lockers.
- Outboard bookshelf with fiddle and rail.
- Upholstered dinette “U” shaped seating with removable section to give more space for sleeping.
- Drawer to forward section opening towards galley.
- Dinette table - Bezenzoni pedestal, with allowance for 2” infill cushion on top of table.
- Privacy curtain.
- Leather covered console at helm position with carbon fibre effect inset panels for instruments.
- Leather helm and pilot seats to port with leather navigator seat to starboard – all fitted with sliders.
- Helm/pilot seat base electrically operated to move forward to provide more seating space whilst in harbour.
- Stowage within helm/pilot seat base including drinks cabinet for drinks and glasses.
- Bookcase and storage for navigational instruments and pencils to right of navigator seat.
- Fridge and stowage for charts and removable chart table within navigator seat base.
- Timber footrests at helm and navigator position.
- Leather “U” shaped and side seating with folding leaf table and Bezenzoni adjustable pedestal, (converts to berth with infill cushion), storage lockers beneath seating.
- Three pantograph windscreen wipers with intermittent control and washer system.
- Wiper controls at helm and to the right of the navigator seat.
- Lighting throughout.
- Wooden steps to galley with stowage below.
- Electrically operated drop down portside aft window bulkhead.
- Barometer and clock.
- Oceanair blinds fitted to all windows.
- Two extractor fans.
- HMI main engine exhaust temperature alarms.
- High quality soundproofing.
- Engine room ladder.
- Centre line crawl plates finished in Pirelli matting and varnished teak cappings.
- Stowage box in engine room for spares.
- Engine room painted out in white bilge paint.
Cockpit Fit Out – Extended Outboard for Greater Space
- Fitted with second station engine control wandering lead system which also controls bow and stern thrusters.
- Fully fitted side and corner seating and storage beneath.
- Stowage compartment to cockpit sole for dinghy.
- Two access and stowage hatches.
- Saltwater wash system fitted to cockpit area.
- Freshwater outlet to cockpit for cold water.
- Exterior handrails to forward coach-roof.
- Exterior handrails wheelhouse coach-roof.
- Grab-rail to aft end of wheelhouse wings with green tinted glass panel.
- Grab handle to front of wheelhouse.
- Hinge down spruce timber mast.
- Boarding platform with teak grating and stainless steel swim ladder.
- Various spares.
- Grab handles in fore deck and aft peak lockers for securing fender lanyard.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stem-head carrier with stainless steel bow protector plate.
- One pair of super-yacht mooring cleats to fore deck.
- Two pairs of pop up mooring cleats to side deck.
- One pair of bollard type mooring cleats to aft deck.
- Three fairleads to bow.
- Chafing plates.
- Centre bollard to foredeck.
- Electric anchor windlass with 50m stainless steel chain.
- Chain gypsy with interior and foredeck controls.
- 30kg stainless steel claw anchor.
- Chain Locker accessed through forward deck hatch.
- Fender pad eyes and wear plates fitted to side of cockpit.
- Mooring lines.
- Boat hook.
- Lemwar Chain counter (fitted March 2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Weaver snap davit system – removed and stored onboard.
- Teak outboard stowage bracket in aft peak.
- 6 man Seago offshore cannister life-raft – (service date to be confirmed).
- Automatic fire extinguisher system to engine room.
- 5 fire extinguishers throughout the boat.
- Fire blanket in galley.