44 FEDERAL - 1977 44' PACIFICA Sportfisher
Newport Beach California $139,000 USD
Newport Beach California
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Sleeps 7 in three cabins. Salon entry is via sliding door from cockpit. The dinette with new (2004) upholstery is to starboard and aft in salon. The galley is to port.
Down and forward is passageway with bunks to starboard, cabin to port with head forward, a second head to starboard, and cabin forward with bunk berths to port and berth to starboard. New Commercial grade toilets. New LP interior walls painted white. Upgraded LED Lighting (2018).
- New stainless steel sink and Corian type counter tops.
- L-shaped dinette
- Sub Zero 249FFI freezer with icemaker
- Sub Zero 249 RP refrigerator
- George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine
- 3-Burner Princess electric stove
- Carousel convection oven
AC system: Two 30A/125V inlets to starboard forward in cockpit, 110 volt system, two shore power cords. All NEW electrical wiring and power panels.
DC system: Two 12 volt batteries in secured covered boxes below flybridge console, battery switch on flybridge, four 8D/12 volt batteries in secured covered boxes forward in engine room, one 12 volt battery to starboard forward in engine room in secured covered box, 12 volt system four battery switches to starboard forward in salon.
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno TZTouch 14 inch
- Furuno FS=1503 SSB transceiver
- ICOM IC-M502 VHF transceiver
- Furuno 64 mile radar
- Furuno T-2000 temperature instrument
- Furuno GPS navigator
- Ray Marine ST7001 + autopilot
Engine and Mechanical
- Glendinning electronic controls, flybridge and salon stations
- Propulsion gear/shaft logs
- Dripless shaft seals with "cross-over" cooling supply hoses
- 28 x 26 3-blade bronze counter rotating propellers
- 2" diameter stainless steel propeller shafts
- 2-bronze struts per side
- Engines and transmission installed new in 2002. Steering system/rudder ports: Hydraulic system by Wagner, bronze rudders, bronze packing glands, one station.
- Generator: Northern Lights 8 KW 5582 hours
- New exhaust manifold, exhaust elbow, and raw water pump (2018) Model PX-G303. 15kw mastervolt gen
Deck and Hull
- Stainless steel bow rail, cleats, three foredeck hatches, grab rails, teak bow pulpit and one anchor roller
- Rule 2000 electric/auto bilge pump aft
- Rule 2000 electric/automatic forward lazarette
- Rule electric/automatic forward engine room
- Rule electric forward cabin bilge
- New Brower 1500lb davit.
- Cockpit paint and non skid (2017)
- 8-man life raft
- 2 1/2 lb dry chemical on flybridge
- (4) 5 lb dry chemical units
- (2) Fireboy FE-241 units20KGSL claw anchor with chain rode
- 406 MHz EPIRB
- Viking life raft
- Ships Bell
- Flybridge courtesy lights
- Fishing rod holders including 18 rocket launchers
- Fenders and fender holders
- Muir two direction electric windlass
- New 66lb anchor (2018)
- Two bait tanks
- Large plastic bit cutting table
- Teak swim platform, transom door
- (3) Cockpit flood lights
- Flybridge bimini top
- (2) Flybridge Pompanette pedestal chairs (2017)
- Flybridge bench seat and table
- Custom flybridge helm console
- Newmar ABC12-15 battery charger
- Trim tabs
- Engine instruments are electronic Caterpillar displays
- Flybridge electrical meters include DC and AC voltmeters and DC ammeter
- (7) Sea strainers
- Seawater wash down pump
- (2) AC bait pumps
- GE model GE20P6A water heater
- Water pressure pump
- Engine room lights and floodlights
- Freedom Marine 25 inverter
- Water pressure accumulator tank
- Engine oil changing system
- Engine room sound insulation
- Sliding salon side windows
- DC and AC ammeters, DC and AC voltmeters
- Generator instruments include: temperature, oil, volts and hour meter
- Wema 7 tank level indicator
- Trash and oil placards
- Second freshwater pressure pump, large water pump (below companionway steps, waste macerator pump, 2 vacuum heads, shower stall.
The Classic 44 Pacifica has been a staple in the sport fishing industry since the 1970's, and has continued to be one of the leading game boats. With a classic design and great hull shape the Pacifica 44 handles very well in all conditions.
The interior of the Pacifica is set up with a forward bunk-room, midship master stateroom, and lower bunks offering room for multiple guests. With an up galley and salon to accommodate all passengers. This boat was repowered with 3126B Electronic Caterpillar Engines for a comfortable cruise at 18 knots. The Flybridge is equipped with the latest Furuno electronics and new Bimini top. The cockpit is equipped with tackle drawers, storage and large 60 gallon bait tank. The Pacifica 44 is a great stable platform for all your cruising and fishing needs.