FREEGRAZER - 1978 42' KADEY KROGEN
Fort Myers United States $99,900 USD
Fort Myers United States
All of Her Major Systems Have Been Up-Dated Or Serviced
FreeGrazer is a Great Boat at A Great Price and Won't Last Long.
120 hp Ford Lehman 5253 Hours
- Fiberglass Fuel Tanks
- All New Head Hoses and Holding Tank
- Teak Decks Have Been Removed and Fiber-glassed Over
- 8 kw Westerbeke Generator 773 Hours (New 2010)
- (8)-6 Volt House Batteries (New 2018)
- Bow Thruster (New 2010)
- The Boat Features All New Wiring (2010)
- New Electrical Panel (2010)
- 2 Reverse Cycle A/C-Heat (New 2010)
- Water Maker
- Oil Change System
- Receipts for All work Done and Manuals for all Up-dated Systems On Board!
- "FreeGrazer" Would Benefit From an Exterior Cosmetic Refresh
The Krogen 42 is one of the few production trawler-style cruising yachts built on a full displacement hull. As such, she displays all of the characteristics normally associated with such long-range designs including a comfortable ride, excellent seaworthiness, and the easy rolling motion typical of any soft-chined boat. The Krogen is a particularly salty-looking vessel with a distinctive profile and an upright bow. Inside, the focal point of the boat is the functional pilothouse with watch berth located a few steps up from the salon level. An extremely popular boat with experienced cruisers, she's been the subject of constant refinements over the years and remains one of the most sought-after models on the used boat market.