Gadabaut - 1988 42' GRAND BANKS Classic
Fort Lauderdale Florida $159,500 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
The 1988 42' GRAND BANKS Classic Gadabaut is a yacht for sale located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.ARE YOU READY TO CRUISE IN COMFORT & BE SELF-SUFFICIENT? GADABAUT is the Perfect boat for You! Loaded and Ready to GO - Tried, Tested and True ***PRICED TO SELL*** Most Comfortable, Well-Equipped Cruising Yacht in her Class Main diesel Oil Sample Reports Available - Shows Low Wear. "Internal Parts are working well together and wearing as they should" Engine Space is CLEAN & WELL ORGANIZED!!! Owner of 13 Years Monitors for All Major Systems! Two Water Makers 200 gal/day Massive Solar Panels and Wind Generator Three Zone Air Conditioner System - Blows COLD Beautiful Teak Inside and Out Large Salon Windows, Bright and Airy w/Panoramic Views Well-Appointed Port-Side Up-Galley Loop Ready Mast Down Clearance 16'2"
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 42' (12.80m)
BUILDER GRAND BANKS
ASKING PRICE $159,500 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 1988
BEAM 13' 6" (4.11m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED 9 Knots 10 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
ARE YOU READY TO CRUISE IN COMFORT & BE SELF-SUFFICIENT?
GADABAUT is the Perfect boat for You!
Loaded and Ready to GO - Tried, Tested and True
***PRICED TO SELL***
Most Comfortable, Well-Equipped Cruising Yacht in her Class
- Main diesel Oil Sample Reports Available - Shows Low Wear. "Internal Parts are working well together and wearing as they should"
- Engine Space is CLEAN & WELL ORGANIZED!!!
- Owner of 13 Years
- Monitors for All Major Systems!
- Two Water Makers 200 gal/day
- Massive Solar Panels and Wind Generator
- Three Zone Air Conditioner System - Blows COLD
- Beautiful Teak Inside and Out
- Large Salon Windows, Bright and Airy w/Panoramic Views
- Well-Appointed Port-Side Up-Galley
- Loop Ready Mast Down Clearance 16'2"
Go aboard GADABAUT at either Port or Stbd handrail gate. Both side-decks have entry into the salon. Aft is the classic open deck, swim step and dinghy on a custom/stable davit system. Step up to the bimini covered fly-bridge with ample seating and upper helm. GADABAUT has Teak Cetol finished Side-decks, Fore-deck and Toe-rail. Forward is a large Deck Hatch and Bow Pulpit.Entering GADABAUT through the Stbd Lower Helm Door the adjoining galley will be to port. Stbd and aft is the salon with L-Shaped sofa and Teak table. Aft and down four steps is the Owner Stateroom and en-suite head with separate shower. Forward of Lower Helm, down four steps is the V-berth and head with shower.
- LOA 42'7"
- Length 41'1"
- Beam 13'7"
- Weight 37,400
- Minimum Draft 4'2"
- Bridge Clearance with Mast up 22'6", Mast Down 16'2"
- Fuel - 800 Gallons
- Water - 180 Gallons
- Waste - 50 Gallons
- Salon Height - 6'4"
- Owners Shower Height - 6'7"
The Classic Grand Banks Teak Fit and Finish highlight the salon -
- Beautiful Teak Drop Leaf Table
- L-Shaped Built -In Butter-soft Cream Sofa w/ Generous Storage
- Parquet Flooring Throughout
- Large Salon Windows with Bright and Airy Panoramic View
- Sun Block Curtains
- Liquor cabinet
- Entertainment area
- Radio Shack Power Switches - Blue Ray, iPod, TV Antenna, Satellite
- TV - LG Flat Screen 36"
- Sony Speakers, 1.5 Surround Sound
- Blue Ray Player
- Teak Over-Head Grab Rail
- Height 6'4"
Enjoy the Bright and Airy Up-Galley, located Port side.
- Princess Propane Stove/Oven, two propane tanks on the bridge
- 12 Volt refrigerator, monitored with alarm
- 12 Volt Freezer 2.8 cu ft, built into aft cabin hanging locker, monitored with alarm
- S/S Sink
- Maytag, Front loading Washing machine, under counter
GADABAUT's lower helm gives the luxury of knowing how every system is running at all times. Every monitor, gauge and switch is labeled and accurately shows up to the moment information.
Lower Helm midsection
- Sceptre Monitor- X5TV
- Engine Monitors - temp and cooling
- Alternator Monitor
- Raytheon-R20 Raster-Scan Radar
- Morse Engine Controls
- Express Compass 5"
- Custom Engine Gauges
- Beautiful Wood Wheel
- Transmission Monitors
- Water Monitor
- Wind/Speed/Temp Monitor
- Battery Monitor-Engine & Generator NewMar
- Inverter Monitor - Xantrex
- Generator Switches
- A/C Monitor
- Freezer/Fridge Monitor
- Propane Level Monitor
- Solenoid Control - Seaward Products
- Solar Panel Regulator
- House-bank Battery monitor
- Wind Generator Monitor
- Auto Pilot Monitor
- Outside Light Switches
- VHF- Standard Horizon N2 NorthStar - Chart Plotter/Radar
- Alarm Panel - Water Temp, Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Bilge Pump, Engine Room Light Switches
Stbd of Helm
- Windshield Wash Switch
- Horn Switch
- Windlass Controls
- Volt and Amp Monitor
OWNER ST ROOM
Owners Stateroom is Spacious w/Bountiful Storage
- Aft Owners Stateroom has two berths, one full (54'x 75") and one (42"x75")
- Six drawer dresser between the beds
- Four drawers under the Full Bed
- Three drawers under the Single
- Hanging locker port side
- Full size Mirror
- Built in 12 Volt 2.8 cu ft Freezer in forward half of hanging locker
- Egress Deck access through a stern door
- Electric toilet
- Separate Shower with curtain (Height 79", Width 32", Depth 24")
- Cabinets and Drawers
- Molded Counter & Sink
GUEST ST ROOM
Forward Guest Stateroom offers:
- Passageway has port upper cabinets and lower sliding door shelves - Pantry
- Four drawers and cabinet under bed
- Over Head Large Hatch
- Cabinets over and under sink
- Jabsco toilet- pump
Engine Room is Meticulous and everything is Labeled. The 200 gallons of extra diesel fuel, in the lazarette, are transferred by fuel transfer pump into the main tanks located in the engine room. This gives a total of 800 gallons of fuel. The three extra fuel tanks in the lazarette are made of aluminum.
- Ford Lehman 135 - 1600 mile range at 8 knots. Port Hours 6687, Stbd Hours 6688 as of March 2019
- 1800 RPM / 8 knots speed, Approximate Burn Rate 3.5-4 GPH
- Engine - Recent Oil Sample Reports Available - Shows Low Wear. "Internal Parts are working well together and wearing as they should" NO RED FLAGS!
- Engine Heat Exchangers Serviced March 17, 2019
- Duel Racor 500 filters for each engine
- Duel 12v fuel priming pumps for the fuel system
- 12v Reverso 3 valve oil change system
- Fresh water flush system for engines
- Custom Engine Gauges for Monitoring Engine Temperature and Water Flow
- CR2 Transmissions, Stbd Transmission rebuilt at 5382 Hours - Port Transmission rebuilt at 5358 Hours
- Transmission oil sample report is available - Both show below average levels.
- Generator, Westerbeke 8KW
- Generator Heat Exchangers serviced March 17, 2019
- Generator Racor 500 filter
- Fresh Water Flush for Generator
- 50 Amp Shore Power, Bow and Stern Shore Power Inlets
- Xantrex 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 105 amp Alternator Stbd and 90 amp Alternator Port
- Five AGM 8 D batteries total 1100 amp Hrs.
- Batteries - New Nov 2015, House batteries New 2013 load tested March 2018 - Good!
- Custom Gauge for Monitoring Alternator Outputs
- 400 Watt Air-X Wind Generator
- 600 Watt Solar Panels - Capable of delivering 40amp in full sun
- LED anchor light
- Maytag front loading washing machine, uses 1gal of water per cycle
GADABAUT offers an upper helm station with both forward and aft facing seating. There is a custom starboard dinette table and the two traditional Grand Banks chairs. They can be moved in to seat four people comfortably. A bimini is stabilized with aluminum frame. Attached is the Solar Hot Water System and the Solar Panels.
Flybridge electronics include:
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot
- Raymarine Radar 18 mile
- Standard Horizon VHF radio/int. helm and lower helm
- Garmin 450 GPS/Chart-plotter with depth
- RCA/Direct TV Satellite System
- Teak Side Decks, Fore-deck and Flybridge
- Teak Toe Rail Covered with Canvas
- Storage Box w/Teak seat cover
- S/S Hand Rails
- White Sun Screens
- Dinghy Davit
- Dinghy 1997 AB 10'
- Outboard 2003 Yamaha 15 Hp
- Lofrans Windlass Foot Controls
- Lewmar Hatches Forward
- Weber Propane Grill
- Large Swim Platform w/Ladder
- 50 Amp Shore Power, Bow and Stern Shore Power Inlets
- 30kg Bruce anchor with 200' 3/8"chain
- 20kg Danforth with 8' chain 200' 5/8" nylon rode
- Kayak Chocks
- Satellite TV Tracker
- In Lazarette 2 - 90 Gal water and 1 90 Gal Diesel
- Bottom Survey Available - Dated December 5, 2018
- Rheem, Hot Water Heater
- Solar Water Heater
- 2 Watermakers 200 gal/day, 240V 25GPH Village Marine and 12V 3GPH Village Marine
- Aft deck Fresh Water Shower
- Fore deck Fresh Water Wash Down
- Bilge Pumps - 1 Lazarette, 1 Engine Room, +1 High Water, 1 Manuel
- 66lb Bruce anchor with 150' chain and 3/8" BBB
- 40lb Danforth (Homemade) with 8' chain 200' 5/8" nylon rode
- Spare Belts, Hoses, Misc. Parts
- Art work and pictures
- Fishing Gear
- Personal Items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.