2004 42' ASTONDOA Motor Yacht Astondoa 39 Lymington United Kingdom £149,950 GBP
2004 42' ASTONDOA Motor Yacht Astondoa 39 Lymington United Kingdom
2004 Astondoa 39, NAUTI III is a premium Spanish brand that has been genuinely well maintained and updated by one experienced owner. Impressive styling, volume and layout feature within this 42ft planning hull, including two spacious cabin and occasional double berth in the saloon. The power comes from twin Volvo Penta TAMD 63P offering 30 knot performance and running on low hours. With the large flybridge and extended bathing platform she will not disappoint on viewing.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2004 42' ASTONDOA Astondoa 39 Motor Yacht Flybridge NAUTI III yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White gelcoat to GRP hull and superstructure.
- Teak laid to the cockpit and bathing platform.
- Non-slip to side decks, fly bridge and foredeck.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Antifouled and anodes replaced (September 2019).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD 63P 370hp.
- Inline 6 cylinder 4 stroke diesel engine, turbocharged and aftercooler.
- Volvo Penta Fuel filters.
- Twin start up fans for the engine bay.
- ZF-220 noise reduction gearboxes with 2.040 ratio.
- Volvo Penta throttle controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – Circa Port: 294 Starboard: 298 (July 2021).
- Engine last serviced: filters and oil change (May 2021).
- Cruising speed – 22 knots.
- Maximum speed – 30 knots.
- Serviced annually.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Direct drive from stainless steel shafts.
- Power assisted twin rudder steering system.
- BCS bow thruster with controls on both helm stations.
- Trim master trim tabs.
- 4 bladed props.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator and shore power.
- 3 x 112 Ah batteries wired in parallel supply for engine cracking and domestic (replaced 2020).
- 1 x Mastervolt battery charger.
- Mase Generator.
- Engine Hours: 43 (July 2021).
- Last serviced in 2020 (New impeller 2018).
- 240v shore power supply.
- Socket outlets in saloon, engine galley, cabins.
- Helm switch panel.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 1 x Isotherm stainless steel hot water tank.
- Water filter for the mixer tap in kitchen (replaced in 2020).
- 3 x Electric automatic bilge pumps.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- 2 x Aluminium 450 litres fuel tanks. Total capacity 900 L (198 gallons).
- 1 x 350 litres water tank (77 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 1 x plastic holding tank with electric pump.
- Raymarine RC530 colour radar/GPS/plotter.
- Raymarine Raydome.
- Raymarine RL70C colour radar/GPS/plotter (flybridge repeater).
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata.
- VHF Marine IC-M506 (repeated on flybridge).
- Rudder indicator (repeated on flybridge).
- Steering compass (repeated on flybridge).
- Twin stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Teka twin induction hob.
- Samsung 750W microwave / oven grill.
- Isothem fridge with freezer.
- Eye level locker storage.
- Cutlery & crockery stowage.
- Separate shower, with sink and electric WC with joining door to master and as day head.
- Hot & cold swim platform shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating in cabins, saloon, head and cockpit.
- De-misters for the forward helm screens.
- VDO CD player.
- Speakers in the saloon and on flybridge.
- Alba flat-screen digital TV mounted in saloon.
- TV digital Ariel.
- 12v throughout.
- Halogen lights.
- Overhead & low-level courtesy lighting.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins and Saloon
- Master cabin forward with centerline island double berth with En-suite heads in shower, washbasin and WC.
- Guest twin cabin with access to day head and separate shower.
- Cherry wood with High gloss finish throughout.
- Crème carpets in all cabins and saloon.
- L-shaped seating in the saloon with a twin sofa bed opposite which houses a double berth.
- Twin helm seat.
- Black out curtains.
- Blinds to the lower windows.
- Drinks cabinet.
- Opening window both port & starboard.
- Storage throughout.
Master Cabin with En-Suite Access:
- Island double berth with storage cupboard below.
- Opening port hole.
- Full length hanging locker.
- Eye level lockers.
- Opening port lights.
- 240V plugs.
En-Suite with Day Head Access:
- Separate shower.
- Electric WC.
- Opening port light.
- Sink with mixer tap.
- Shower curtain
Twin Guest Cabin:
- Two single berths.
- Eye level lockers.
- Hanging locker.
- 240V plugs.
- Teak laid cockpit.
- Teak laid bathing platform.
- Teak and stainless swim ladder.
- Highly polished saloon table.
- Flybridge wet bar.
- Curved stainless steel grab rails.
- Dinghy davits.
- Stainless frame and tempered glass siding aft doors.
- Three directors chairs and fold out teak table in cockpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans electric anchor winch with remote and controls at the helm (windlass replaced 2018).
- Galvanised chain & anchor.
- Fenders & mooring lines.
- 8 x stainless steel cleats.
- 2 x Stainless steel fairleads.
- Fender hooks.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bow white vinyle cushions.
- Cockpit white vinyl cushions.
- Flybridge white vinyl cushions.
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room (service date not verified).
- Hand held fire extinguishers (service date not verified).