Selkie - 1999 41' 8" BENETEAU 411
Rock Hall Maryland United States $99,900 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
BRAND NEW LISTING. READY TO GO. ALL FURLING SAILS. MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES COMING SOON!! CALL NOW TO SEE WHY I THINK THIS IS SUCH A GREAT VALUE!!!!!
The Beneteau 411 is a modern performance cruiser classic. They are safe, comfortable and spacious sailing boats that are ideally suited for wherever your sailing dreams and plans may take you. Whether club racing or going to your favorite "gunkhole" with family and friends. While she is perfect for that long deserved vacation or simply a wonderful weekend getaway, Her sloop rig with furling sails makes her really easy to sail with remarkable performance. With two private cabins and two heads, there is plenty of room for two couples plus a couple of additional guests. Selkie has been well maintained. She shows well. You need to see this fine 411!!!!
"Selkie" has a forward Owner's Stateroom with ensuite head
The Beneteau 411 has both a 12 Volt DC Electrical System and a 120 Volt AC Shorepower System.
- 2 - 50' Shorepower 30 Amp Cords
- 3-AGM Batteries (420 AmpHours) 2018
- Balmar High Output Alternator with Regulator 2018
- ProSine Inverter
- Victron Energy BMV-700 Battery Monitor 2018
- 500 Watt Solar Panels mounted on Bimini 2018
- Victron Energy Blue Solar MPPT 100/30 Charge Controller with Bluetooth
- 2 Cruisair Air Conditioning Units on Separate Electric Service
- Plastimo Compass at Helm
- ICOM M506 VHF Radio with AIS 2018
- JVC Stereo Player with Saloon and Cockpit Speakers
- Vesper Marine AIS Transceiver 2018
- Raymarine Multifunction Display ES75 7" 2018
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot EV 1 Sensor, ACU, Control Display 2018
- Raymarine P-70 Multi Display 2018
Sails & Rigging
"Selkie" is a cutter rigged performance cruiser with a high aspect sail plan on a double spreader rig.
- Z Spar Furling Mainsail
- 135% Genoa on Profurl Furling System
- Rigid Boom Vang
- 2 - Lewmar ST48 - 2 Speed Primary Winches
- Lewmar ST40 - 2 Speed Mainsail Halyard/Mainsheet Winch on Coach Roof
- Lewmar ST-2 Speed Genoa Halyard Winch on Coach Roof
- Traveller mounted on coach roof.
The Beneteau 411 has a solid glass hull and a cored deck for strength and performance.
- All Portlight and Hatch Lenses Replaced by Hatchmasters 2019
- Lofrans Cayman 1000W Windlass with Quick Remote
- Rocna 20 Anchor with chain & 3-strand Nylon Rode
- Anchor with chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rode 2019
- Highfield 290 Hypalon Dinghy 2020
- Edson Outboard Motor Rail Mount Holder
- Yamaha Enduro 8 Outboard Motor
- Dodger with Struts and Side Grab Rails
- Bimini with Connecting Panel and 4 Struts
- Cockpit Table with 2 Drop Leaves, Drink Holder with Storage
- 2 Fishing Pole Holders
- Cockpit Shower
- Stern Rail Seats
- Swim Ladder off Sugar Scoop Swim Platform
- USCG Safety Package
- Horseshoe Throwable Life Preserver
Beneteau 411s are equipped with a 4-cylinder, Fresh Water Cooled Yanmar Diesel.
- Shifter/Throttle Cable replaced2019
- Electric Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- Mechanical Bilge Pump