Wafarer - 1984 38' STANLEY WILLIAMS Lobster Yacht
South Freeport Maine United States $259,000 USD
South Freeport Maine United States
True Maine Downeast Lobster Yacht, one of the most beautiful boats on the coast of Maine. Over this past winter, the owner had the older CAT replaced with a NEW 400HP YANMAR diesel. We can't say enough about how classy "Wayfarer" looks and feels. She is the first Stanley 38 that John Williams Boat Company launched. She was designed and built in 1983/84 for a family from Wilmington, Delaware and Boca Grand, Florida. Please give us a call to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1984 38' STANLEY WILLIAMS Lobster Yacht Cruiser Wafarer yacht for sale in South Freeport, Maine, USA today!
- Traditional Herreshoff decor with satin finish and off-white bulkheads
- Mahogany ledger boards, corner posts, trim molding door frames and doors
- Forward there is a spacious v-berth with a 7' length. In addition to the fixed v-berth there are two pipe berths that swing into upper bunks for two additional berths and act as back rests for the lower bunks when not in use.
- Aft of the v-berth area there is a dinette that seats four at a varnished Mahogany drop leaf table. Outboard the settee there is a large hanging locker to port and a chest of drawers to stbd. There is a nice large shelf with fiddles on top of the stowage units as well as lift outs for additional stowage under the settee seats.
- The Galley to port and the Head to stbd. aft of the settees. The Galley has a large top load refrigeration system, stainless steel sink, storage locker, 3 burner Paul Luke propane stove, sliding door locker outboard the counter top and a large locker under the sink. The Head has a shower, stainless steel sink and counter top with locker stowage underneath.
- Webasto Evo 40D diesel cabin heater- for a nice warm cabin!
- Bronze port lights
New Yanmar 400hp Common Rail Injection, just installed, engine beds replaced, new exhaust, shaft, prop etc. smooth and quite running with a transferable 2 year warranty(we will provide specific dates). All work was completed by one of Maine's premier yacht yards.
- 2 Year engine warranty-(specific date will be supplied)
- Kanzaki Transmission KMH 61A
- New dual Racor fuel system
- New stuffing box
- New shaft
- New 4 Blade Prop.
- The new engine is truly an amazing feature! A true classic with a modern powertrain, for years of reliability.
Cockpit and Helm area
The cockpit is spacious with side decks that are flush so you can sit comfortably on them. There is a stern seat with cushion and back rest. Cockpit sole is teak. There are hatches in the sole to access bilge areas and systems There is a Lewmar winch on the stern deck to handle the tender. The mast and boom are Sitka Spruce and afford many useful functions including displaying the US ensign and your personal colors
- Captain's helm seat
- Portside helm area seating
- Large windshield areas
- An overall open and fun area for entertaining!
- Raymarine A127 Radome
- Raymarine A127 Chartplotter
- Authelm ST 80 Depth Sounder
- Perko Manual spotlight-hardtop mounted
- Icom VHF
- 12 DC System
- 2- 4D Lead acid batteries
- 12V distribution panel with breakers
- Xantex HF 18000 inverter/charger
- 30 Amp 120 V System with Panel
- Shorepower cord.
- GFCI Outlets for galley and head
- Hot and Cold Pressure water - Webasto 6.5 Hot water tank, heat exchanger or shorepower heated.
- Paul Luke 2-burner propane stove with oven
- New Webasto Isotherm refrigeration system
- Single Stainless Steel deep well sink
- Lots of storage for dishware and supplies
- CQR #35 Anchor with line and chain
- Ideal Anchor Capstan
- Sitka Spruce mast/boom with spreader lights
- Swim platform with ladder.
- Wagner hydraulic steering system
- Windshield wipers(3)