ANAKENA - 1991 38' 6" NAJAD Najad 390
Lymington United Kingdom £100,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid GRP hull.
- Hull fully copper coated (2013).
- The hull is further reinforced by built-in longitudinal and transversal divinycell-cored stringers and frames above and below the waterline.
- All bulkheads are bonded to the hull from both sides.
- Built-in rubbing strake fitted with brass capping.
- White gelcoat is used with traditional Najad “Carmine Red” trim line and waterline.
- The deck and superstructure are of sandwich construction with devinycell (closed-cell foam) core.
- Teak laid deck, superstructure and cockpit.
- Teak capped raised bulwark.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel.
- The rudder is cored GRP with a 35mm diameter stainless steel stock.
- Full length skeg.
- Rudder fittings are of cast bronze.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta MD31A 60hp 4-cylinder direct injection 4-stroke marine diesel.
- Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger.
- Exhaust temperature alarm (2014).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 2,252 as of November 2019.
- Cruising speed – approx 6.5knots @ 2,250rpm
- Maximum speed – approx 7 knots @ 2,500rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 35mm stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Flexfold 3-blade folding propeller.
- Prop protector 35mm bore 100mm dia blade (installed 2013).
- 6hp bow thruster with foot controls at helm.
- New bowthruster propeller (2016).
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower.
- Battery parallell switch for emergency starting (2014).
- New engine start battery (2017).
- 3 x service batteries (2014).
- Tystor 40AMP battery charger.
- 12volt engine alternator.
- 240v shorepower connection.
- Water pressure pump.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x 250L / 66 Gallons stainless steel tank.
- 1 x 348L/ 92 Gallons stainless steel tank.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x 100L Holding tank with pump out.
- Compass at steering wheel pedestal.
- DatalineX AP3000X autopilot.
- Raymarine SL70c chartplotter with 2kw radar.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind.
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth.
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed.
- Raymarine hybrid touch chartplotter (2016).
- Raymarine E7 plotter 2013.
- Icom AIS 500 TR 2013.
- Dig class B spitter 2013.
At chart table:
- Icom Class B AIS transponder
- Raymarine 240 VHF radio.
- Eno 2 burner hob and oven.
- Iostherm coolbox.
- Double sink with mixer tap.
- Raritan manual flush seawater toilet.
- Ceramic sink with pull out tap for shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspächer diesel heating.
- Top lantern tricolor light.
- Anchor light.
- Flash light.
- Blaupunkt radio with CD/AUX cable for iPhone etc.
- Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins and saloon.
Description of layout from forwards:
- V berth with infill up forward, changing area with wardrobes to port and starboard.
- Seating either side of saloon, saloon table offset to port with leaves.
- Forward facing chart table aft of saloon to starboard.
- Aft of chart table is forward facing heads.
- To port opposite the chart table is a longitudinal galley leading through to the aft cabin.
- Aft cabin has a large split berth to allow sleeping to port or starboard. Small seat to port and starboard.
- Selden in-mast furling
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast.
- Furlex genoa furler.
- Mechanic Harken backstay tensioner.
- New inner forestay and fittings fitted May 2015 for new staysail.
- Modifications to fit vessel for cruising chute 2016
- 2 x Andersen 28ST winches on the mast.
- 2 x Andersen 56ST winches.
- 2 x Anderson 40ST winches.
- Sanders Genoa, Tri-radial Polyester Cruiselam c/w sunstrip +luff padding (2015).
- Elvstrom in-mast furling main sail.
- Cruising Chute, Red and White Asymmetric Spinnaker with ATN Sleeve (2015).
- Trysail, Orange Dacron slide luff (2015).
- Storm Jib, Orange Dacron with piston hanks (2015).
- Heavy Weather Jib, DP 390SF Dacron with piston hanks (2015).
- Original spinnaker.
- Stern bathing platform with ladder.
- Shower with thermostatic mixer in cockpit.
- Manufacture and installation of new stainless steel hand rails to fit outside of GRP coaming and windscreen (2014).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric Lewmar anchor windlasss, controlled by foredeck foot buttons or switch in cockpit.
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 50m chain.
- 10kg Bruce anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cream canvas sprayhood.
- Cream canvas cockpit tent.
Tender & Outboard:
- Waveco inflatable dinghy 2.60 (2013). As new.
- Zodiac Open Sea Iso for 6 persons open sea canister liferaft (2012). Needs service.
- Liferaft bracket.