ANDIAMO - 1967 37' MERRITT BOAT WORKS
Stuart Florida $389,000 USD
USA. ANDIAMO was the finest 37 ever built and has impressive updates. An exceptional example of a classic day fishing boat with all the refinements & quality finishes that only a truly custom boat can offer.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
- Twin Cummins QSB5.9 380hp (2016)
- ZF 220A gears 1.5:1 (2016)
- X-Change oil change system (2016)
- Glendenning control system (2016)
- TidesMarine 1 3/4" couplings (2016)
- TidesMarine dripless shaft seals (2016)
- IsoFlex MAXIMount motor mounts (2016)
- IsoFlex GEARguard Couplings (2016)
- Aqualouy 22ss 1.5" shafts (2016)
- Michigan Props 21x22 4-blade (2016)
- Racor filter system (2016)
- Fireboy fire suppression system (2016)
- Garmin Chartplotter/Sonar combo 7616xsv (2016)
- Garmin Chartplotter/Sonar combo 7607xsv (2016)
- Garmin Radar 6kw w/4' open array (2016)
- Garmin Auto-Pilot w/ remote (2020)
- Cummins Smart Gauge (2016)
- Icom VHF Radio w/command mic (2016)
- Shakespeare 2 antennas 23' (2014)
- Microwave oven
- Air conditioning
- Battery charger
- Marine head w/holding tank
- LED Lights - Red/white/blue
- VHF Radio
- 3 storage lockers
- Fusion Radio MS-UD650 w/Poly Planner speakers
- Sirius XM Satellite receiver
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft, 2020 certification
- 30 amp Shore power connection with shore power cord
- Inverter/charger system 3100W/160A (old gen-set available) (2016)
- Power reel outlets, port and starboard
- 110 volt outlets
- 12v USB outlets
- Volvo trim tabs (2020)
- New 1 3/4" thru hulls (2016)
- New fuel tank, fittings and pickups: 237 gal (2019)
- Construction fiberglass lined beds with composite material fill-in (2016)
- Underwater LED Lights: Red/white/blue (2016)
- LED engine room lights (2016)
- New 9/16" teak cockpit (2020)
- New fuel tank w/ lines, fittings and pickups (2020)
- Custom lower helm switch panel (2016)
- LED cockpit lights: Red/white/blue (2016)
- Restored and refurbished Universal fighting chair w/ footrest (2015/2020)
- Refurbished helm chair w/footrest
- Refinished toe rail (2019)
- Replaced enclosures upper and lower (2019)
- Custom covers for transom, cockpit, handrails, toe rails, fighting chair, helm chair and upper helm (2019)
- Tuna door in transom
- Custom mezzanine seat, port side (2016)
- Lower helm with ice box, starboard side
- 110 volt AC electrical system
- DC Electrical System
- Electrical Bonding System
- 40 amp 12-Volt Sentry Auto Shut-off battery charger
- 30 amp/125-Volt dockside electrical cable
- 12-Volt/110-Volt lighting system
- NEW inverter 110 volt system
Engine & Mechanical & Fishing Equipment
- 16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioner/ SMX II control interface
- Racor Fuel Filters w/ prime pump
- 4 Bilge Pumps
- Saltwater and Freshwater washdown pumps
- NEW Glacier Bay UltradB acoustic insulation panels in engine room Sound
- Rupp Outriggers
- 4-Rod Rocket Launcher across back bridge rail
- Merritt Live bait well
- Tackle locker
- Murray Rocket launcher
- Bottom paint
- Worm shoe
- Transom stripped and varnished
- New Waste holding tank installed
- New cockpit cover
- Upgraded Sirius/FM/AM radio
- Toe rail refinished
Constant updates have been performed to this Classic Merritt over the past 5 years.
• Rewired the electronics, all done by Commercial Marine in Florida at Merritt's.
• Added a Furuno 511 NAVpilot autopilot unit, which integrates with the Navnet system.
• Added lightweight, high-performance Glacier Bay Ultra dB acoustic insulation panels in the engine room.
• Added Volvo QL series trim tabs. These are ultra low-profile trim tabs that operate like little fins that go down vertically - they don't have any "pad" sticking out the back like ordinary tabs. The boat does not need them, but they are there and they do not interfere with fishing lines like traditional trim tabs.
• Installed a galvanic isolator unit to protect the boat from galvanic corrosion while connected to shore power.
• Electric reel hookups for kite reels hidden under both sides of the cockpit combing.
• Replaced the batteries.
• Replaced salt water pumps, port and starboard
• Replaced port transmission cooler
• Installed a Dometic CDMW07 microwave flush mounted at the forward end of the kitchenette.
• Stripped bottom paint, resealed and painted. Maintained annually.
• Rebuilt the forward opening window, which leaked.
• Replaced the starboard window, which was cracked.
• Merritt built a new custom enclosure that hides all the controls on the fly bridge, including the radio, VHF, autopilot, etc.
• Added dual FloScan fuel flow rate indicators for both engines.
• Added a quick kill switch for the stereo system on the boat at the flybridge helm.
• Installed additional pairs of PolyPlanar MA5500 marine speakers for the stereo system on the flybridge and in the cockpit, along with a Clarion marine amplifier unit to power the stereo system. Speakers and grills are Awlgrip white to match the boat.
• Added iPod stereo hookup in flybridge and in salon.
• Installed dimmers for the AC lighting in the salon.
• Installed independent volume control zones for volume on stereo in salon, cockpit and flybridge.
• Installed Ethernet and onboard Wi-Fi system for boat
• Installed Ethernet connectivity to Navnet so you can use a computer program like Maxsea and load courses into NavNet from a PC onboard.
• Replace starboard and port engine coolant tubes.