CUNNING PLAN B
2015 36' CORNISH CRABBER Cruising Sailboat Mystery 35 Lymington United Kingdom ($206,629 USD est.) £147,750 GBP
2015 36' CORNISH CRABBER Cruising Sailboat Mystery 35 Lymington United Kingdom
Mystery 35, CUNNING PLAN B is a little used example of these lovely yachts. Under 60 hours on the engine, she is like new below decks. Every option list was ticked and she is still with her original owner. Bigger engine, bow thruster, heating, you name it she has it. Striking navy blue hull with cream decks, she is ready for the 2021 season.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2015 36' CORNISH CRABBER Mystery 35 Cruising Sailboat CUNNING PLAN B yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laid GRP hull in Mystery Blue.
- Hull double gel coated.
- GRP deck in Off-White/Parchment.
- Coppercoated hull from new.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead fin keel with bulb.
- GRP spade rudder on stainless steel stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 3YM30 30hp (Upgrade from standard 20hp).
- Saildrive serviced August 2020.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 59.5 as of April 2021.
- Engine last serviced: August 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed folding propeller (Upgrade from standard 2 blade).
- Spur robe cutter on sail drive.
- Lewmar bow thruster - 2.2kW.
- Varnished wooden tiller with Spinlock tiller extension EA/900S.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower.
- 1 x 12 volt socket.
- 1 x USB socket.
- Multiple 220v sockets throughout.
- 1 x Engine battery.
- 2 x Service batteries.
- AGM batteries.
- Smart battery charger.
- Battery monitor.
- 12V Engine alternator.
- Shore power inc. shore power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps.
- All seacocks serviced August 2020.
- 1 x 140L stainless steel fuel tank (Upgrade from standard).
- 1 x 121L stainless steel water tank.
Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 1 x 55ltr holding tank to head.
- Electric waste pump out.
- Deck access for pump out or flushing.
- Raymarine A95 plotter/radar with RD418HD 18” RADOME.
- Raymarine E95 plotter.
- Raymarine Evolution tiller pilot plus control head.
- I50 Tri Data incl. transducer.
- I60 wind instrument.
- VHF radio Raymarine 60 with cockpit handset.
- AIS 650 Transceiver.
- Solenoid shut off valve for cooker.
- Gas detector with solenoid control.
- Cooker with double burner and grill.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised water.
- Pull out shower from heads sink.
- Jabsco seawater toilet.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel heating with 4 outlets.
- Fusion radio RA205 with Bluetooth connectivity- 2 saloon speakers plus 2 cockpit speakers.
- Chart light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 5 in 1 cabin, pilot berth and saloon.
- Varnished teak interior, in as new condition.
- Cushions and curtains in Linara Paprika fabric.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward V berth.
- Heads to port aft of V berth.
- Saloon with bench seating to port and starboard.
- Aft to starboard is the chart table with pilot berth aft beneath cockpit.
- Opposite to port is the L shaped galley.
- Selden fractional rig with 2 sets of spreaders.
- 1 x 19 Dyform standard rigging.
- Hidden furlex headsail furler.
- Seleden bow sprit.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 ST winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 16 ST winches.
- Spinnaker/asymmetric winches.
- Dacron mainsail with three reefs.
- Dacron jib.
- Cruising chute.
- Sanders Asymmetric Spinnaker (2017).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Quick electric windlass.
- 35lb plough type anchor.
- Selection of fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue canvas sprayhood on stainless steel frame.
- Blue canvas stack pack.
- Blue canvas cockpit tonneau cover.
- Carbon monoxide alarm.