2001 36' 7" CARVER Motor Yacht 350 Mariner San Diego California United States $89,500 USD
2001 36' 7" CARVER Motor Yacht 350 Mariner San Diego California United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 36' 7" CARVER 350 Mariner Motor Yacht Insanity's Cure yacht for sale in San Diego, California, USA today!
2001 Carver 350 Mariner with new engines, "2018" with 50 hours running time. The interior is roomy and comfortable, and the bridge is huge. A great boat for trips to Catalina and entertaining your family.
This boat is a easy entry boat with large swim step, spacious cockpit with large sliding doors to main salon, single level to master head and stateroom.
Stairway to bridge is easy to climb no ladder, from cockpit.
Entering the vessel from the stern, you step on a large swim step and pass through, a center transom door into a comfortable cockpit, you then pass into the main salon with seating space to starboard, across is a dinette table with seating for 4. The galley is the next area you will pass through with large countertop, SS sink and cooktop, and a refrigerator.
Next is the head area with a large stand up shower, and forward is the master stateroom with a hanging locker and pilot berth to starboard.
- Both engines are Mercury 357 Horzion V drive, "PLUS" series. Installed in 2018.
- Both engines have approximately 50 hours of use.
- Both engines are full factory warrantee, till February 2021.
- 30 Amp 110 volt shore power cord.
- Kohler 7.3 KW generator.
- Battery Charger.
- Bilge Pump
- water heater.
- Depth Finder.
- Speed indicator.
- GPS / Chart Plotter.
- VHF Radio.
- Stereo System.
- Stove Two Burner.
- Refrigerator/ Freezer.
- Larger Counter Space.
- Good Storage
- Steering Station to Starboard.
- Full instrumentation for both engines at steering station.
- Seating for 8 on the fly bridge.
- Full covers for the fly bridge.
- Bridge wet bar with icemaker.
- Stair case from cockpit to bridge.
- Vertical ladder from main salon to bridge.
- Seating on the foredeck for three.
- High hand rails around Bow area.
- Spotlight mounted on the bow pulpit.
- Large deck hatch for master stateroom ventilation.