RUSTLER 33 - 2022 34' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 33
Newport Rhode Island United States Call For Price
Newport Rhode Island United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2022 34' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 33 Cruising Sailboat RUSTLER 33 yacht for sale in Newport, Rhode Island, USA today!
The new Rustler 33 is designed to be a daysailer/weekender larger version of the very popular Rustler 24, this 34 footer is fast, elegant and beautifully built. her classically styled above water profile is complemented by a state of the art modern keel and rudder, with the tiller cleverly offset aft from the rudder by means of a drag link, which frees up the cockpit greatly over similar competitors, such as the Morris 29.
With a decent sized cabin, enclosed head compartment and 3+ berths, she really is versatile, not to mention very fast!
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Hull and deck are resin infused.
· Deck moulded in non-slip. Option for teak decks.
· A single boat top located above antifouling level, colour to customers choice.
· Recessed cavita line in hull moulding inlaid with a gold tape.
· Cockpit seats, helmsman’s seat and sole are laid in teak.
· Coamings have teak cappings.
· Moulding in non-slip to coachroof top.
Keel & Rudder:
· Fully balanced rudder with drag link system to tiller.
· Proprietary Jones bulb design keel geometry.
· A single piece casting of lead external ballast with 4% antimony.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Nanni N2.14 (14hp) diesel engine with sail drive.
· Sound insulated engine compartment under companionway steps and bridge deck.
· Engine instrument panel is located in the cockpit with rev. counter, warning lights and push button start.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Drag link steering system from rudder stock to tiller arm.
· 12v electrical panel with switches for Tri light, steaming light, nav. lights, interior lights and bilge pump.
· Engine and domestic. 1 x 12v 105Ah AGM battery.
· Main engine supplied with a 70A alternator to charge battery.
· Whale compact 50 manual bilge pump, located in cockpit with strum box to lowest point in bilge.
· Whale automatic bilge pump with switch to panel.
· Bilge pump handle.
· Total capacity of 40 litre in high grade linear polythene tank.
· Located under the cockpit sole.
· Diesel filler to deck.
· Wema gauge for tank level.
· Total capacity of 25 litres, with manual pump outlets in heads and (when fitted) to galley sink.
· Lavac vacuum toilet to heads with inlet and outlet valves.
· Option for black water tank.
· Tri, steaming and navigation lights.
· 2 x Switchable reading lights, 4 x 10W halogen lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Double berth forward.
· Two settee berths port and starboard.
· Separate heads to port with hand basin and fresh water hand pump.
· Stowage for wet gear behind toilet.
· Galley area to starboard with option for combined sink and single burner gas cooker.
· Stowage for galley crockery.
· The interior joinery is constructed from high quality materials and in accordance with good yacht practice.
· All cabin woodwork is finished with a satin finish varnish or painted in eggshell white.
· Upholstery to owner’s choice. Additional charge for material above £18 per meter.
· 4” (13cm) foam with 3” (7.5cm) foam back settees.
· Lockers flow coated or painted.
· Lewmar flush hatch size 40 in coachroof forward of mast.
· 4 x Opening portlights to coachroof sides.
· Harken deck gear.
· Spinlock clutches.
· Fractional rig using Selden C126 aluminium mast and B120 boom, with two single line reefs lead aft to cockpit.
· Rod kicker with line led aft.
· Main halyard also led aft.
· Bartel under deck furling system.
· Mainsheet 8:1 using Harken 57mm triple blocks.
· Single point takeoff in centre of cockpit.
· Harken 35 primary winches.
· Harken 35 winches port and starboard side of companionway.
· Winch handles, 2 x 253mm plain.
· Main and jib with cross cut construction in 8oz woven polyester.
· Mainsail (26.38m2) including 2 x reefs.
· Jib (18.67m2) 105% furling headsail including UV strip.
· All sail are supplied with labelled sail bags and ties.
· Access to starboard and port cockpit lockers.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Anchor with 5m of 8mm chain and 20m of 14mm warp.
· Fire extinguisher, 1 x hand held.