2022 34' RUSTLER YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Rustler 33 Newport Rhode Island United States Price on Application
2022 34' RUSTLER YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Rustler 33 Newport Rhode Island United States
The Rustler 33 is beautiful. Designed to be really easy to live with, simple to sail, and offer cosy accommodation for a weekend away; she is the perfect antidote to yachts whose designers have forgotten what pleasure there is to be had in simple aesthetic beauty.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2022 34' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 33 Cruising Sailboat Daysailer RUSTLER 33 yacht for sale in Newport, Rhode Island, USA today!
The new Rustler 33 is designed to be a daysailer/weekender larger version of the very popular Rustler 24, this 34 footer is fast, elegant and beautifully built. her classically styled above water profile is complemented by a state of the art modern keel and rudder, with the tiller cleverly offset aft from the rudder by means of a drag link, which frees up the cockpit greatly over similar competitors, such as the Morris 29.
With a decent sized cabin, enclosed head compartment and 3+ berths, she really is versatile, not to mention very fast!
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Hull and deck are resin infused.
· Deck moulded in non-slip. Option for teak decks.
· A single boat top located above antifouling level, colour to customers choice.
· Recessed cavita line in hull moulding inlaid with a gold tape.
· Cockpit seats, helmsman’s seat and sole are laid in teak.
· Coamings have teak cappings.
· Moulding in non-slip to coachroof top.
Keel & Rudder:
· Fully balanced rudder with drag link system to tiller.
· Proprietary Jones bulb design keel geometry.
· A single piece casting of lead external ballast with 4% antimony.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Nanni N2.14 (14hp) diesel engine with sail drive.
· Sound insulated engine compartment under companionway steps and bridge deck.
· Engine instrument panel is located in the cockpit with rev. counter, warning lights and push button start.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Drag link steering system from rudder stock to tiller arm.
· 12v electrical panel with switches for Tri light, steaming light, nav. lights, interior lights and bilge pump.
· Engine and domestic. 1 x 12v 105Ah AGM battery.
· Main engine supplied with a 70A alternator to charge battery.
· Whale compact 50 manual bilge pump, located in cockpit with strum box to lowest point in bilge.
· Whale automatic bilge pump with switch to panel.
· Bilge pump handle.
· Total capacity of 40 litre in high grade linear polythene tank.
· Located under the cockpit sole.
· Diesel filler to deck.
· Wema gauge for tank level.
· Total capacity of 25 litres, with manual pump outlets in heads and (when fitted) to galley sink.
· Lavac vacuum toilet to heads with inlet and outlet valves.
· Option for black water tank.
· Tri, steaming and navigation lights.
· 2 x Switchable reading lights, 4 x 10W halogen lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Double berth forward.
· Two settee berths port and starboard.
· Separate heads to port with hand basin and fresh water hand pump.
· Stowage for wet gear behind toilet.
· Galley area to starboard with option for combined sink and single burner gas cooker.
· Stowage for galley crockery.
· The interior joinery is constructed from high quality materials and in accordance with good yacht practice.
· All cabin woodwork is finished with a satin finish varnish or painted in eggshell white.
· Upholstery to owner’s choice. Additional charge for material above £18 per meter.
· 4” (13cm) foam with 3” (7.5cm) foam back settees.
· Lockers flow coated or painted.
· Lewmar flush hatch size 40 in coachroof forward of mast.
· 4 x Opening portlights to coachroof sides.
· Harken deck gear.
· Spinlock clutches.
· Fractional rig using Selden C126 aluminium mast and B120 boom, with two single line reefs lead aft to cockpit.
· Rod kicker with line led aft.
· Main halyard also led aft.
· Bartel under deck furling system.
· Mainsheet 8:1 using Harken 57mm triple blocks.
· Single point takeoff in centre of cockpit.
· Harken 35 primary winches.
· Harken 35 winches port and starboard side of companionway.
· Winch handles, 2 x 253mm plain.
· Main and jib with cross cut construction in 8oz woven polyester.
· Mainsail (26.38m2) including 2 x reefs.
· Jib (18.67m2) 105% furling headsail including UV strip.
· All sail are supplied with labelled sail bags and ties.
· Access to starboard and port cockpit lockers.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Anchor with 5m of 8mm chain and 20m of 14mm warp.
· Fire extinguisher, 1 x hand held.