YO - 2016 34' HINCKLEY
Palm Beach Florida United States $675,000 USD
Palm Beach Florida United States
HULL and DECK
- Flag BlueAwlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Red Bottom
Hinckley Dual Guard Plus® Composite Construction - Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- OPTIONAL Stainless steel handrail on transom painted to match hull
- Flush fore deck anchor locker with hinged hatch
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and ?Pull-Up? mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rails
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- OPTIONAL manual folding mast on pilothouse top for additional bridge clearance or easy rack storage.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- One oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch in cabin house
- OPTIONAL two (2) oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch on pilothouse roof with powered open and close
- OPTIONAL Bomar Skyscreens with retractable shade and screen on all hatches
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform. OPTIONAL removable transom door filler that provides full stern seating.
- Cushions covered in upgraded Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue
- Varnished teak coaming cap
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or starboard side
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- OPTIONAL Hinckley custom ?Bo Peep? stainless steel handrail for easy side boarding. Storage under both port and starboard coamings.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform with OPTIONAL removable stern seat filler for extra seating.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in stern seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Line rack and Stamoid storage back for aft lazaret compartment
- CUSTOM dividers and storage bags built into aft lazarette.
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless stainless steel pilothouse windows - two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) OPTIONAL oversized low profile stainless steel hatches in overhead with powered open and close feature, hatch controls at helm areas
- Two Hinckley seats - port and starboard. Covered with Luxor Leather Vellum
- Cushioned settees - port and starboard covered in upgraded Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door with OPTIONAL locking arm for companionway lid
- OPTIONAL Bomar retracting blind/screens on pilothouse hatches
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid
- Two (2) entertainment system speakers to port and starboard with independent zone control.
- OPTIONAL teak package on dash, port and starboard as well as lower helm wheel pod.
- Pre-wired for installation of air conditioning in pilothouse and generator.
HELM STATION (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- OPTIONAL varnished teak package on dash, port and starboard as well as lower helm pod.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® II which is Hinckleys newest iteration of JetStick®. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds ?heading hold? and ?hover lock to the system as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level
- Dual USB charging outlet at helm
- Hinckley custom helm seat with adjustable (up/down/fore/aft) finish in Luxor Leather Vellum
- Storage compartment under helm seat with door on inboard face of compartment
- Glove box to starboard for storage of small items
- Manually operated sliding side window with OPTIONAL power operated overhead hatch
- Stainless steel cup holder at forward end of starboard shelf
HELM STATION (Port)
- Dual USB charging outlet at helm
- Manual sliding side window with power operated overhead hatch
- Storage compartment under port helm seat with door on inboard face
- Hinckley custom helm seat with adjustable (up/down/fore/aft) finish to match starboard
- Glove box for storage of small items
- Vessel shore and generator power selection and breaker panel
- Stainless steel cup holder forward of glove box
- Stainless steel footrest integrated into helm area
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded Raymarine e125 multifunction color Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder
- 4kw digital Raydome and Differential GPS antennae painted to match deck
- OPTIONAL Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine system
- OPTIONAL Raymarine p70R Autopilot interfaced into chartplotter
- Lenco dual stainless steel electric tab system
- Fusion wired remote entertainment system remote with independent zone control
- Exalto heavy duty wiper system control panel with integrated wash function
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Racor fuel filter water alarm indicator panel
- Fireboy fire suppression system override panel
- Ritchie compass mounted at helm
- Fusion MS-AV750 FM/CD/DVD Satellite receiver ready Stereo with Bluetooth connection
- (2) Pairs of speakers - (2) In cabin, (2) In pilothouse
- Fusion wired full function stereo mounted at helm
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Flat panel cherry locker doors and (5) stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. OPTIONAL interior air conditioning, 8000 BTU with reverse-cycle for heat.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Countertop is Savannah Corian
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator
- Large pantry locker outboard with cherry door
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink
- Companionway step are hinged to access storage space below
- Trash bin mounted below cooktop behind cherry door aft in galley
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Corian Savannah Countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water ? bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Jabsco electric marine head is plumbed to a custom 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck pump out fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter
- Hanging locker and drawer storage aft and inboard
- Opening port with screen
- OPTIONAL Victron 300W Pure Sine Wave inverter.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Bubble Nautical.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port
- OPTIONAL Marine Air 8000-BTU air conditioning and reverse-cycle heating unit for cabin and head with control mounted at galley
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth
- Overhead opening hatch with Bomar Skyscreen with retracting shade and screen
- Two (2) entertainment speakers mounted at head of berth with independent zone control
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start ? Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House ? Two(2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA ? 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters
- OPTIONAL Victron 3000 watt inverter and battery charger with charger control located at main panel in head
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 30- amp charger for house and start batteries
- 30-amp ? 110V shore power cord.
- "Hinckley OnWatch" - remotely monitors bilge, security, shorepower, batteries, location and critical engine data. Diagnostics for engine and control system can be performed remotely by Hinckley technicians. Companion mobile app with notifications and security system control.
- OPTIONAL Twin Volvo D4-300hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional hydraulic 7? bow thruster
- Dual hydraulic PTO pumps supply fluid to operate the bow thruster, Hamilton water jets and steering system, one pump on each engine for redundancy
- Hinckley custom ?JetStick® II? control system, integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster and water jets, system includes ?Hover Lock? and ?Heading Hold?
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater ? shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Pre-wired for installation of generator.
- Pre-wired for installation of pilothouse air conditioning.
- Fortress anchor with 25? stainless steel chain with 150? mega braid rode
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- (5) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- (6) Type 1 Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
- "Hinckley OnWatch" vessel monitor system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2016 34' HINCKLEY Cruising Yacht YO yacht for sale in Palm Beach, Florida, USA today!