Jammin' - 1986 30' NONSUCH 30 Ultra
Carolina Beach North Carolina United States $29,999 USD
Carolina Beach North Carolina United States
No Reasonable offers refused!
Jammin' the Nonsuch classic daysailer. Nonsuch sailboats designed by Mark Ellis makes this well know and respected design timeless. Comfort in handling and living, drink-ability is best in class! Solid / stable full beam boat with a wishbone rigging that "Won't hit you in the head". This vessel has shallow draft and is designed for day sailing or extended family cruising.
Current owner has cared for and enjoyed his time with the boat and is ready for new adventure.
- New Windvane Mast 2015
- New topping lift, blocks and halyards
- New running lights
- Forward Stateroom with large 48" wide double birth with abundant storage
- Hanging Lockers
- Louvered bifold doors separates forward stateroom from main & galley
- Oversized full beam cabin with generous headroom and abundant space for living.
- Huge foldable dinette with "L" shaped settee great for entertaining and family sleeping
- Abundant hanging lockers and storage throughout
- Removable companionway giving ease to access engine
- Fully enclosed electric head and separate duel entry shower
- Full galley with 12volt refrigeration w/ freezer
- 2 burner propane stove with oven and solenoid shut-off
- Hot / Cold pressure water system
- Deep Stainless Steel Sink in Galley
- functioning electronics VHF, Depth Sounder, Autohelm 4000 Autopilot ( 1995)
- Westerbeke Diesel 27 HP engine with 2000 hrs
- cockpit cushions / Bimini Top
- Bimini Top
- Mainsail cover