2022 24' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 24 Newport Rhode Island United States Call for Price
2022 24' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 24 Newport Rhode Island United States
Extremely pretty Rustler 24 daysailer with the availability of an inboard diesel, or with an outboard. Based on a David Boyd 6 meter design, the Rustler is fun to sail, and gorgeous looking. She has a long traditional encapsulated keel, with keel hung rudder. Teak decks, sails, and under deck headsail furler are standard.
Extremely pretty daysailer with the availability of an inboard diesel, or with an outboard. Based on a David Boyd 6 meter design, the Rustler is fun to sail, and gorgeous looking. She has a long traditional encapsulated keel, with keel hung rudder. Teak decks, sails, and under deck headsail furler are standard.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Single skin fiberglass hull.
- Singleskin fiberglass subdeck with 6mm glued laid teak overlay.
- Inner liner forming cockpit.
- Glassed in lifting eyes in bilge.
- Standard hull colour: Off white.
- Optional: Coloured hull.
- Natural finished teak coaming with laminated corners.
- Bottom paint.
- Varnished coaming.
- Teak grate cockpit sole.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated lead keel.
- Rudder with stainless steel stock hung from rear of keel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Nanni N2.10 10hp (Option).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Varnished tiller.
- Adjustable tiller height.
- Electric inboard drive, charger and shorepower (Mastervolt).
- Bilge pump.
- Navigation lights.
- All deck gear is by Harken.
- Stainless stemhead fitting.
- 2 x Fairleads.
- Foreguy block recessed into deck.
- Adjutable pin stop jib cars on track.
- 2:1 purchase jib sheets.
- Jib sheet turning blocks.
- Jib sheet cleats.
- Twinger fairlead and underdeck stopper.
- Spinnaker turning blocks recessed.
- Underdeck spinsheet stoppers.
- Underdeck backstay adjuster.
- 5:1 mainsheet on pedestal.
- Underdeck continuous jib furling line.
- Selden 2-spreader aluminium mast.
- Swept back spreaders.
- 3 x Sets of diagonals.
- Bartels underdeck continuous line furler.
- GNAV upside down vang 6:1 purchase.
- 2:1 main halyard.
- Jib halyard.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Pole topping lift.
- Jib sheets.
- Furling line.
- Mainsail reef line.
- All lines colour coded.
- Fixed gooseneck.
- Mainsail tack reefing hook.
- Spectra backstay.
- Wire standing rigging.
- Stainless steel chainplates.
- Penrose Tri Radial dacron jib, zips on forestay furlable with underdeck furler.
- Penrose Tri Radial dacron full batten mainsail.
- R24 sail insignia on mainsail.
- Flagpole socket.
- Aft storage shelf for outboard.
- Aft lazarette with hatch.
- Forward storage compartment with hatch.
- Forward storage shelf under deck.
- 2 x Storage pockets either side next to chainplates.
- Shipping cradle.
- Traid trailer.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Pop up mooring cleats (fore and aft).
- Anchor chain and rode.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 3 x Athwartships seats, varnished.
- Helmsman’s seat is dished, both sides.
- Cockpit cover.
- Full boat cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- Outboard bracket.
- Coast guard package.