2008 136' PALMER JOHNSON Sport Yacht P&J 135 Sport Golf Juan France €9,500,000 EUR
2008 136' PALMER JOHNSON Sport Yacht P&J 135 Sport Golf Juan France
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2008 136' PALMER JOHNSON P&J 135 Sport Sport Yacht High Performance PLUS TOO yacht for sale in Golf Juan, France today!
M/Y PLUS TOO was delivered in 2008 by Palmer & Johnson. A 41 meters (135ft) sport lavish yacht is the epitome of sophistication and luxury,
Operated by a permanent top-class crew of 7, PLUS TOO is maintained in immacculate condition and offers accommodation for 10 guests located on lower deck:
- 1 Master Cabin with king size bed;
- 2 double guest cabins with double bed;
- 2 guest cabins with twin beds and 2 pullman beds
All cabins feature ensuite bathrooms and independent audio/visual library.
Spacious outdoors allow guests to relax or share magical moments with family and friends.
Generous indoors are designed for comfort incorporating clean-lined furnishings with fine leather and wooden panels.
With her spacious outdoors allowing to the guests to enjoy either relaxing quietly or sharing magical moments together. The main aft deck features three separate areas to meet every expectation: sunbathing, lounging or alfresco dining.
Her wide sophisticated main salon incorporating the dining area is all in the right mix of elegant textures to make this interior living room a comfy hangout: Clean-lined furnishings, brown finest leather and clear wooden panels giving an immediate feeling of luxury.
Tv & Audio system
Flat screen tv/monitors are installed for the Salon, Owner and guest accomodations.
An,equipment rack for up to six owner furnished satellite receivers is provided.
Theater type audio systems/speakers are installed for the Salon and Owner stateroom.
Stereo type audio systems/speakers are installed for the guest staterooms.
DVD/CD viewing/listening provided for each installation.
Aft deck and sundeck areas provided with stereo type audio systems/speakers per area.
Galley, crew areas include stereo type audio/speakers. Crew TV's are flat screen type.
Includes all required materials to make the equipment operational.
Installation, hookup and commissioning shall be to the manufacturers requirements.
- Features a helm console with flat screen displays, operator selected Daylight monitors
- One Furuno Radar, antenna
- One chartplotter System
- Instrument package
- GPS with AIS System
- One VHf receiver, with a remote handset
- Five handheld UHF radios
- One autopilot SIMRAD with Gyro
- One EPIRB, one SART
- One magnetic compass
- Two seatel 3004 Satellite TV Domes
- One Seatel 4006 Satellite Communication Antenna, w/high speed internet capability
- One GMDSS system
- One hand-bearing compass
Satellite communication and WIFI capability
1 Banana 4 person
1 Jungle Jim inflatable climbing frame
Monitoring and alarm system
• Four (4) LCD, touch screen displays, one in the engine room, crew dinette, captain cabin, engineer cabin.
• l/O modules for: Fire detection system display graphic, navigation light monitoring, watertight door monitoring, bilge alarms, diesel engine parameter, electrical generating parameter, tank level monitoring and miscellaneous alarms. See drawing 436-001 for detail.
The fuel oil day tank includes a Tank Tender or similar to manually check the fuel level.
The Closed Circuit TV System is an integrated system. Features include enabling the entertainment system to distribute closed circuit video to selected TV monitors.
The system consists of:
- 2 cameras with pan/tilt/zoom functions. 3 fixed cameras.
- 2 network streamers, camera to computer network
- 1 (I) interface module
- 1 viewing package
- 1 camera control package.
- Hydraulic actuators w/cylinders
- Control panel
- 2 FINE stabilization system.
1 ZODIAC outboard petrol tender
Works done 2018/2019
2 new shore power converters
Replace all (32) head gaskets on both main engines
Lloyds 10-year survey completed
Overhaul of both Hydraulic cranes, gangway and swimming ladder
2 new AC compressor units
4000hr service on both generator units
Service and bearing change on both stabilisers
New HP pump on water maker
Install 6 new high speed Wi-Fi access points
Replace 2 drinks refrigerators
Repainting of various sections of superstructure on sundeck, including above wheelhouse.
Replacement of some teak deck planks
Complete sanding and partial recorking of all decks
New covers for all exterior seating/sunbathing areas
Reupholstering of 2 interior coffee tables and 1 chair
Replace all crew mattresses (7)